January mammies

hey dragonfly - so good to see you oer here - your bundle is beautiful! Doesn't matter that you went into Feb - your still part of the Jan mummies xx So how are you getting on? Is he a good sleeper? Amelia can be dreadful at night!

William is a great sleeper! I get more sleep now than I did when I was pregnant. Takes his feed of breast milk and back to sleep again. Easily pleased lol I hope he stays like that . I also cant stop staring at him, he is so beautiful! i cant believe he is mine either. I feel proud of him :D

I also drowed darren in breast milk last night haha ! i soaked the nighty tok it off and was to lazy to go and get bra and pads thought i would get away with it. Errm no.poor darren swimming in it.

Hi girls can i join in? its nice seeing you all again.

am loving having a newbie again, not loving the sore boobs and sleepless nights! the advantage of having one already is that i now know that at some point in the future it will all just click into place, and i will be able to take a shower, dry my hair, get dresses in actual clothes and make it out of the front door!

hope your all doing ok

Hi girls can i join in? its nice seeing you all again.

am loving having a newbie again, not loving the sore boobs and sleepless nights! the advantage of having one already is that i now know that at some point in the future it will all just click into place, and i will be able to take a shower, dry my hair, get dresses in actual clothes and make it out of the front door!

hope your all doing ok

Hey kirsty - I Know what you mean about it clicking into place - am waiting for that too..........it will come :dohh:

Dragonfly - lucky you having such a fab sleeper - william could show amelia how it's done x Hope it stays that way for you xx

oh fab a jan girl thread. hello everyone and your gorgeous lil babies
Rhys has been a joy since he were born, he sleeps 11pm till 4-4:30am 15 min to feed then goes straight back down with his dummy then till about 7:30am he could just be working up to being naughty i hop not though, i tried a few things though to get him to go longer and the best thing i did was ot putting the light on when i feed just a night light and wrapping a blanket around him just below his shoulders.
i'm still expressing most his feeds buit he has the odd formula and over the next few weeks i'ff put im on formula all the time. i miss not being able to feed myself but he was tongue tied at birth then his chin wouldnt stay down as he fed and i just hated the crying and dreaded him waking up so bottle it was.
went for the 1st walk in his pram today was lovely, cant wait to be able to drive only 3 weeks before i get behind the wheel. its driving me craaaazy being stuck in the house
xx

I'm like Df - was a Jan due date but ended up in Feb.
Robyn is very laid back at the moment and is feeding about every 3-4 hours, milk came in today so she has had very good feeds and is sleeping better too.
hope it stays this way but we will have to see!.

Hi Girls.

I am here. Carmen was born on the 14th Jan. She's very good. Sleeps 7pm, feeds 11pm & 3.30am...wakes around 7.00am. Breastfeeding going well, paprt from a blocked duct but managed to sort it with a bit of massage and plenty of feeding on that side. Had quite a lot of problems with colds in the last four weeks but that's just the way it is. This week, she had a temperature and felt like a little hot bun but she's better now.
My main problem is trying to get a wretched photo on here of her and failing miserably. All my pics are at least 1mb in size and they won't be uploaded.....and I'm getting a bit annoyed that I seem to be the only one on here who is too idiotic to work it out!!

Helen - lovely to see (well hear) you!!! Wow what a clever bundle your Reece is - all that sleep time - you lucky mummy! Guess it's just my Millie that likes to be wide eyed at random points through the night.........she is improving so that's good!

Hi hypnorm - sounds like you and your little Robyn are doing well - beautiful name, by the way x

UKmummy - there is a way of reducing the size of pic before you upload it - unfortunately i'm not too sure how...sorry! Hopefully one of the other ladies will be able to help you with that one - would be lovely to see a pic of baby Carmen xx

Hello Ladies!!!

I wish DF's William would teach Oliver a thing about sleeping lol! The only way he falls asleep is on the boob, bless him. I'm sat at the computer now feeding. hoping some time soon he'll drop off lol!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying motherhood, i'm absolutly loving it and owuldn't change anything at all. James is the same and we really can't imagine life without Oliver.

Oliver is becoming a little bit of a chub chub, the health visitor cannot believe how well he is gaining weight...

BW- 6lb 0.5oz's
Day 7 6lb 6oz
Day 13 6lb 10.5oz's
Day 23 7lb 15.5oz's

She thinks I have super milk lol, and he must of had his first growth spurt i imagine too :)

Anyway enough of me rambling, i hope everyone is ok? :)

xxx

awww laura ur little man obviously loves his boobies :rofl: mine is the same, i finish feeding her off one and she wants the other straight away, then the first one again :shock: she was born 6lbs 10 and last week she weighed 7lbs 10!! we have a pair of fatties hehe

x

Well done Layla!! when are you next having her weighed again?

Oliver is now on 2nd boob and is showing no signs of falling asleep, he is wide awake, i guess i'm in for a long night lol

xxx

hehe well i havent even started yet, have just changed her...changed her again cos had put the new nappy underneath and she weed on it lmao...so have left her with another one underneath her having a bit of nakey bum time cos she has a heat spot on her fuff!!!

boobie fun is soon...and cant it last all night hehe

shes getting weighed next tuesday, reckon shell have put on quite a bit cos shes a proper chub now, u can see it in her face shes put on loads lol

x

Hi girls!!! :hi:

How is everyone today? Can I join by the way? lol.

I am doing okay....for the most part I have a fantastic baby. Sleeps 2.5 to 3 hours at a time and eats like a crazy man. He is being 100% formula fed because :blush: I could not hack it with breast feeding and pumping was just too time consuming for the little amount I was getting.

:cry: he is sick now and I feel awful! Congested to the nines and has a little cough. I got him sick :dohh: and feel terrible. Hoping it passes soon.

Congrats to all of you, I look forward to seeing your LO's grow! :)

:hugs:

Hi everyone, Benjamin and I had our 6 week appointment yesterday and everything is great. Well aside from my blood pressure that is. Some of you may know that I had high blood pressure while pregnant and had to be induced at 37 weeks due to preeclampsia. I figured my bp would regulate after delivery but not so. The doc changed my medication so I'm hoping it will work. I am also back to pre pregnancy weight, yahoo!! Benjamin is gaining weight each week. He weighed 6lbs 3oz at birth and is now up to 11lbs 4 oz!! The doc is quite pleased with his progress. He feeds well, usually drinks about 3-4 oz every 2-3 hrs, and manages to stay asleep most times longer than an hr. Its slowly getting better.
I hope Alexander feels better soon Jaylene, its so heartbreaking when little ones aren't feeling well.

Good to hear Michelle hope the bp stays down. They induced me over my bp and swelling also but William was late. has gone down since. My cut hurts but stapples are out. I am in such a mood today. I want to get all done up to make me feel better but I will probably cry all the make up off. William feeds loads :( I am breast feeding him and barely get 15 mins for he wats more and thats apparently normal. We let him sleep during the day and wish we didnt as he wouldnt sleep last night. Just wanted feed and feed. And thats not like him. He is sleeping now but I will have to say no to naps after 3ish. I hope he dosnt go mental on me as he has been an angel since he was born.

my belly looks like a deflated beach ball,all wobbly, stretch marks and fallen muscles. My trousers before preg fit my ass and thights but i cant get them buttoned with the flubbery mess i have at the front and i cant do no excerciese till i heal right.

I'm now at that annoying stage where none of my clothes fit. I'm a very odd shape at the mo with swollen milk boobs, flappy floppy hanging tummy (which I can't even bear to look at so I hate to think what my hubby thinks), saggy arse and fat thighs ...mmmm ....attractive!!!! I know it gets better but it makes you want to stay indoors!!! Anyway, I've got about a stone to lose before there's any chance to get back onto my jeans...tummy permitting.
Baby Carmen is doing well. Sleeping 7pm - 7am, dream feed 11pm and waking 3ish for a feed. Trying to make her stay awake more in the day but she is like satan between 5pm and 7pm when I attempt to keep her awake.....crying and generally being miserable, but it makes the nights better so it's worth the howling. Two older girls still adore her, just seem to despise each other!!! Hope all still ok with you all.

I defo still have anemia as the maturnity ward rang with my blood test results , i was on the iron anyway the past few days but i am really wreaked! falling asleep at the drop of a hat and I cant because have William to look after, headaches, dizzy spells and feeling of pure crap! hopefully the tabs will kick in soon.

i want a nice body for once. I never had one before, well i thought i didnt anyway. Now that i fit sort of in my own cloths i think i look good and just wantto be able to button them again! Big stupid flabby messy belly, more angry just because i have no cloths but one pair of maturnity trousers.

dragonfly, ur belly should go down quite quickly if ur BFing, mines gone already

leyleys being a bit more stroppy these days, she wants feeding more often aswell! i dont have a minute to myself lol. i have developed a sore underarmpit aswell :S whats that all about?? it feels like i have a bruise there lol...hope its normal..what do u all reckon?

hope everyones alright!

x

My baby girl is exhausting me :hissy:- she will not sleep before about two in the morning! I don't know what to do - i am so tired as my elder child is up between 6 and 7 every day and even after Amelia does eventually sleep, she wakes at 4 for a feed :cry:

During the day she sleeps fairly well - everyone has said to try and keep her awake more, but it is near on impossible to make a 4 wk baby stay awake :dohh: so she sleeps on and off all day, i wake her for a bath by about 8 and that is it - she will not settle again! She normally has a feed about 10 - 11pm and she is sooo agitated/restless from then till she falls asleep - it's awful!

What can i do? I need some sleep :cry:

How did you guys encourage a good sleeping pattern/routine?

Please tell me it will get easier - i feel like im going mad! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"