January mammies

wish i could help, i am still stressing over leylas sleeping pattern lol, she sleeps on and off from around 3am till about 11pm at the latest, but i have to feed her every 2hrs in that time lol so still dont get any sleep, then from 11 till 3 she is wide awake and stressing, wont feed cos she cant find my nipple :dohh: even when i put it into her mouth she flings her head around like shes trying to find it hehe

we need to find a good routine that works for every baby and makes them sleep good hours :p

x

Robyn is sleeping wel during the day but at night she seem noisier and more restless, i'm wondering if she is a bit cold as our heating generally goes off at night, or a lower temperature. Her hands were cold last night too. lost count of the times she fed last night, must be a bit of a growth spurt. Ewan is awake from 6am usually he hears his dad get up, so this am i am on the coffee!

William likes to mess with my nipple also and laugh about it. Should see the cheeky look he gives me when he is headbutting it and spitting it out. Little rascal! hard to get him settled at night , have to feed him about 4 times before he will settle and rock him to sleep and we have a snuggle bed where he co sleeps. We want him out of that habbit but seems he is only getting used to it now as the cot was to big for him. He likes to be cuddled a lot. He sleeps all flipping morning when I am up though! wakes once during the night for a feed just that feed takes forever for he gets back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->