January moms?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Looonnnggg wait ahead, and figured since everyone on here seems to be talking about labor it might be nice to have a place for those of us who are still a ways away to chit chat!

I'm due Jan 26 but will be having LO on Jan 20th or sooner. Little man is measuring in the 93rd percentile for his gestational age, I have mild pelvic prolapse and my mom had complete pelvic prolapse, so he's coming out by C-section as soon as possible because he's on track to be 10+ pounds. The section might be happening as soon as Jan 5th but it will take a few more growth scans and monitoring appointments before that call will be made. I'm a high risk pregnancy, as DD was born at 31+3 due to life-threatening cord entanglement, which is another reason little man might come out right at 37 weeks. So that's my story, would love to hear yours!

Please check back to this original post for updates, a rough table of contents for interesting questions/issues that have been posed in the thread, due date lists, and more. I know there is a great January Jellybeans thread out there too--I believe it's in first tri. That is also a great place to meet January moms. I hope we can keep this thread running with discussions, sharing, and fun stuff until January! <3 <3 <3

Updates:

Oct 27 2013: Survey added pg 6!

My due date is January 23 by LMP and the 24th by ovulation date. This is my second pregnancy and first baby, and we are ridiculously excited. It feels as though January is rapidly approaching, and I have a lot of stuff to square up at work before then!

I am due January 10th, but am scheduled for my sectio. On the 3rd. This is my second. I have a 4 year old son. Having a section because of a narrow pelvis plus my hospital will not do vbac's. I'm excited and can't wait ti meet her.

I am due January 10th, but am scheduled for my sectio. On the 3rd. This is my second. I have a 4 year old son. Having a section because of a narrow pelvis plus my hospital will not do vbac's. I'm excited and can't wait ti meet her.

We have the same due date!! This is my 2nd also and I'm having a scheduled csection bc of previous emcs. My birthday is jan 2nd so I think we are going to do it then! I have a 3 year old daughter and pregnant with a boy :)

I'm due January 1st :). It seems so far away yet SO close!

In due Jan 8th by LMP. I'm so excited and scared at the same time!!

I'm due January 8th with my second, I already have a little boy. I'm so worried about having baby early I really don't want a Christmas baby!

I'm due January 15th, and this is my first baby, but second pregnancy also. Can't wait to meet him in January!

WantsALittle1 we are bump buddies! My due date is january 26 and I'm team blue! I know you will be delivering early but still.

Our first is due on the 12th. Hoping it goes by fast! The last few weeks have dragged by. It's my birthday soon ish then the Christmas build up... Then the final countdown ;) hopefully all the distractions will stop time dragging!

I'm due January 7th with number 2.

We already have a 5 yr old dd and are expecting a little boy this time!

I'm also worried he will come early, and he will come over Christmas/new year, fingers crossed he stays in till his due date.

I am due on 7th jan. We are team green and very excited. Baby is extended breech as of now. i I have some scar tissue issues as well so it might be a c section.

lokatyve: Yay, bump buddies!

Does anyone else here religiously read information about preemies to find out, if their LO was born this early, what sort of chance they'd have? I did this with my last pregnancy, so I was very informed when DD popped out unexpectedly at 31 weeks. I find myself doing the same with this pregnancy too, just to prepare myself in case something unexpected happens.

When are you all...

doing hospital tours?
setting up the nursery?
buying coming home outfits?

Im due dd jan 21st my ds will be 2 on the 24th jan. Im praying they dont have to share a birthday! Its all going so quick but at the same time jan seems so far away :)

We are pregnant with our first. Due date according to Lmp is Jan 16,scan due date is Jan 14.

Im pregnant with my first Due 10th January but big posiblilty she may be here early due to GD :)

I'm due 21st jan :) when I moved to 3rd tri I was suprised with all the labour type threads but suppose it will be us when it gets closer to the time! :) xx

Due 12th Jan ... already have a daughter so the focus is still on her at the moment! (Poor baby 2 .... it has been kicking my husband in the back over night this week though which made us laugh). Baby is breech at the moment ... not the end of the world though! Baby 1 was breech too so we know what happens it that situation ... it is all other situations we're unfamiliar with.

Im due dd jan 21st my ds will be 2 on the 24th jan. Im praying they dont have to share a birthday! Its all going so quick but at the same time jan seems so far away :)

Yay same due date! X

Hey everyone :D... Im due January 26th so technically ot third tri until sunday but thought I would say hello. already have a 7 yr old girl, and expecting her little sister in january. very exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->