January - Slim for 2009! month one!

Hey
Sorry to invade the thread but I am also in Citalopram (started 2 weeks ago) and been having crazy side effects! Making me really hungry too :(

Im trying to cut down on my meds for that very reason. Sorry to make light, but arnt we a happy bunch? :rofl:

Broody - ill PM you in a sec sweets.

Jen - You are so lovely, thank you. Im only taking the 2 a day though and i wont increase them. Much to the dispointment of Holland and Barratts, i wont be going through my usual 3 bottles a month!!!

Actually, i havent taken my ADs in a few days, and im finally feeling a little more normal. Really struggling to sleep though, which is the majority of my problem, hence the sedative based ADs. Thats why Citalopram didnt work for me really, or the 5 others ive been on over the years >.<

OHHHH, ive hit the 20lb mark!!! Im so chuffed :D :D
I know it wont last forever, and im only losing so quick because im overweight, but woooo! :happydance:

Think positive :)

Well done!!

I got some running trainers off ebay, and they arrived today :) Brand new from a shop on there for £35 (nike). They can be a fortune! Got a dodgy knee so I really need them hehe.

Im trying to cut down on my meds for that very reason. Sorry to make light, but arnt we a happy bunch? :rofl:

I know!!I thought this!
Well done honey on the 20lb mark,thats incredible.
Ive lost about 3lbs which is pretty crappy.But Im doing lots more exercise and feeling tons more toned so Im not that worried about the number on the scales xxxxxx

Thanks so much for the messages guys. Im pretty shocked tbh to lose it so quick, but you have to remember, im overweight, so not eating 50 doughnuts an hour was always going to help :rofl:

Nice on on the loss jen :D

Oh my gosh I so wish I could eat 50 doughnuts an hour.Mini doughnuts with chocolate sauce.xx

20 pounds is loads!!! I've lost about a stone, and people are already noticing.

Maybe post before & after pics?

Well, sorry i've not been around much. Completely gave up on the diet this week, will start again on monday though xx

I did take a before pic, but i was hungover and i had no made up on, it truely is awful. Ill try and find a more normal photo of me before first :rofl:

Hey girls... those of you who are concerned that you may not have lost alot of weight, if you're doing more exercise you have to bear in mind that muscle weighs more than fat...well it's what convinces me to carry on with all this lol!!!

I think it's why my weight kinda stabalised for a while and now it seems to be going again, slowly but surely!!
I have to admit that I've been a little naughty.. I had fish and chips from the chippy last night altho I didnt eat it all cos I felt like I was comin down with something so I wasnt all that hungry. But today at work I treated myself to a fry up.. havent had one for a couple of weeks so I dont feel bad, and I've managed to lose another 2lbs this week :)

Oh and yay to all the girls in this thread so far.. WE CAN DO IT!!! Just dont beat yourself up if you have a lapse day or week! :hugs:

Grrr. Struggling today. Mondo hormonal junk food cravings.

:hugs: come on hon,you can do it!Look how well youre doing so far.
but,also dont beat yourself up if you have a little slip now and then.Everyone needs a treat sometimes.Why not treat yourself to one of those yummy Skinny Cow ice creams?x

Well done for losing Mynx :happydance:

Thanks hun :) And well done to you too! :hugs:

I'm also hormonal at the moment and water retention isnt going to do my weight any favours at the moment, so I wont even be trying to lose any this week or weighing myself!

Thanks Jen, i would do but the OH ate my last one. GRRR. :rofl:

Im just eating a salad. yummm. not.

Thanks Myxn :D

Katie you've lost loads since i last looked at your ticker :) well done! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe