January - Slim for 2009! month one!

Hi ladies.....is it too late to join in on this thread? I am WTT...probably until July...and should lose as close to 30lbs as possible before then! :dohh:

Well Done!! A stone? Nice one timid!!

Hazaa, happy wedding anniversary!! Hope you had an amazing time! Dont worry about falling down a little, you deserve it :)

Waiting4third, of course you can join. There are some links and bits on the first page which may be helpful. Anything you need, just ask. and good luck! :hugs:

As for myself, i was doing uni work again today so i still havent done a decent exercise vid. Just trying to do some sit ups and stretches and stuff everyday. No Jordan though!

I don't think I've lost anything. However, I am on anti-depressants and that's partly why I put on weight. So it will take some work. I've been much better, exercising every other day! Going to jog tomorrow with my bf!

Hi guys! I've been awol for awhile, my husband's grandfather died. My dieting is unknown...hang on, will go weigh in....eh, holding steady or a little down, but I am due for AF so I won't beat myself up too much. Plus the crazy stress. Hey Drazic, grats on the crazy weightloss, we all have off days, be proud of yourself and don't give up! :D I will probably try to walk tonight with my coworker, we try to get in a few laps between patients as we can. I've been cutting down portion size a bit and trying to make better choices, but the caffeine intake is still pretty bad when I am working. I'm so proud of all of you! :D :D It is a journey, not necessarily a destination. :D

Thanks sweety. Im so glad to see that your back. Please dont struggled alone if you are, im only a message away :hugs:

Still plateau, not up by not down. Mehmehmeh.

Im STILL not losing any weight. I think my scale/body is broken. lol. im stuck!

I got nothing. I had a very healthy dinner/breakfast (LOL) but then the evil witch made me buy fudge stripe cookies!!! That darn Aunt Flo!!! :rofl: She made me eat them too! :rofl: Actually, I've been relatively good overall, but haven't weighed myself today either.....and not going to! I'm on strike!
.....wow, I'm really inspiring today, aren't I? :rofl::dohh:

I'm finding it very hard to lose weight cause of my medication. Grr!

Yeah, im on AD's too and its making it really difficult.
Ive cracked out the big guns now, diet pills. I said i wouldnt take them again but fingers crossed with will push me out of this plateau. I lost a lb yesterday for the first time in a week, so im hoping there kicking in!

ooo, i used to be on that. Now im on Mitazapine. its lameee.

oh dear, how come? I'm happy on mine. I went upto 60mg's (the max) and I'm on 20mg's now. In april I'll go down to 10 and stay on that for as long as i feel necessary. I don't want to completely come off them, but I did want to get back to the original dose!

Just didnt work with me. Ive been on all different ones tbh, had 'issues' over the years though. lol. Im really trying to get them down though, i want to get rid of them.

my bc pills seem like they are making it really difficult for me to lose weight these days. Plus I've been really really tired this week. Sort of bizarre. Today I almost ran off the road driving home from work:shock: I've used stacker 2 and hydroxycut in the past. Stacker 2 worked, but it one level below speed and jacks me up so much I can't sleep. My husband gets worried when I go on the diet pills because I'm not too good at behaving myself and just stopping there. *cough* But my metabolism is shot right now, I gotta think of something. Good luck to all of you. :hugs:

I didnt like citalopram either,just never quite got on with it.
Drazic,you be careful with those diet pills ok?Just go easy on them x

It's surprising how many people have had depression! I know it's common, but still. Jen, were you on meds when prego? I'm hoping i'll be fine by then, but you never know. I don't want a relapse!

No I wasnt hon.Theres a lot of research that links anti depressants with heart failure and also lung disease in babies.Some people still decide that they need to take them but for me I just thought thats too much of a massive risk to take.
Theres a lot of info here -https://https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antidepressants/DN00007
Hope that link works.I saw a pregnancy psychologist though who was excellent and she had special qualifications in dealing with pregnant ladies xxxxx

Aww cool, thanks :)

It's gonna be 2 years away til we TTC anyway. So I I'm hoping to be off them by then really. Should come off around September I think. I would come off for TTC, I wouldn't want to risk it either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->