January - Slim for 2009! month one!

Today I have done bloody marvelous:
Toast, salt&vinegar hula hoops (they are my weakness) & the last mincepie for brunch
KFC for dinner
Sweets from my stocking and half a packet of fishy nik-naks, ew they were gross.
:rofl:
BUT I did walk like 2 miles to the bank :rofl:

Today I have done bloody marvelous:
Toast, salt&vinegar hula hoops (they are my weakness) & the last mincepie for brunch
KFC for dinner
Sweets from my stocking and half a packet of fishy nik-naks, ew they were gross.
:rofl:
BUT I did walk like 2 miles to the bank :rofl:

Sounds like me today i have had:

A chocolate car
Chicken dippers and waffles
Probably to be followed by ben and jerrys at some stage :blush:

Ooops xx

i posted my intake in my food diary on LJ, but i mainly had toast because we have nothing in, oh.. and a slim-a-soup and my last advent chocolate. Calcs in at just under 1200 cals, alright, but hardly any decent nutritional value!

I find it really hard to workout the calories in stuff. It just seems to be impossible to find the info xx

Im sat drinkin my last beer tonght thn tomoz im goin on a diet called lighterlife. you actually eat nothing but milkshakes and water!! i have done it beofre and lost 6 stone! the day i gave up was the day i got pregnant lol, bless me tho i only had another 1 stone to loose, now i have to start all over again almost lol. never mind, got gorgeous Ellas to show for it but i shouldnt have gone so mad durin the pregnacy. my view was tho, dieted right up until the day i found out, then will be dieting afterwards so eat what you like! fingers crossed i pull it off again! good luck to you all too :hug::hugs:
xxx

Hehehe, I was doing well. Had cereal for breaky. The pea and ham soup, some fruit for lunch. Then at work (subway) I had the veggie patty on brown bread with loads of salad. Then I let myself down lol. At 11pm me and bf got a pizza lol! Hmmmm it was good though hehe.

I have a tip peeps. Soup!! They are SO easy to make. Trust me I'm no chef, but I make them. You can put loads of veg in, veg stock and a touch of cream(low fat if you want) and they are nice, filling and healthy!

For lunch's veggie wraps/cooked meat with salad. You can get wheat ones!

Make sure you switch to brown pasta and rice!

Oooh and smoothies. However, don't have too much fruit (no more than 2 per smoothie) as fructose just is sugar, and too much is bad! Gordon Ramsey showed how smoothies can be very bad if you put too much in. Yet, they are good and very easy. Just need a blender. I put banana and an apple in, and the banana often dominates the flavour! I fill it up with milk (skimmed or semi). So not only are you getting 2 of your 5 a day, you're getting calcium as well :D|

Oooops, sorry for the essay lol.

Im sat drinkin my last beer tonght thn tomoz im goin on a diet called lighterlife. you actually eat nothing but milkshakes and water!! i have done it beofre and lost 6 stone! the day i gave up was the day i got pregnant lol, bless me tho i only had another 1 stone to loose, now i have to start all over again almost lol. never mind, got gorgeous Ellas to show for it but i shouldnt have gone so mad durin the pregnacy. my view was tho, dieted right up until the day i found out, then will be dieting afterwards so eat what you like! fingers crossed i pull it off again! good luck to you all too :hug::hugs:
xxx

How expensive is lighter life? It looks quite good but i bet it costs a bomb.

Broody- thanks for the tips :) xx

Drazic are you also a veggie?How much do we have in common?!?!?I'm beginning to be a bit freaked out :rofl:

Probably to be followed by ben and jerrys at some stage :blush:

Ooops xx
I also accidentally hit the Ben n Jerrys last night but it was frozen yogurt
I have a feeling all the sugar in that might be just as bad for you.

But I've stocked up on my Sainsburys Cup A Soup (3 boxes for £2) and I'm pretty positive that I'm going to do amazing today xxx

Jen, yep im a veggie too :D I loveee those subway veggie patties, there like nothing ive tried before. Soooo yummy.

I wanted to go on lighterlife, because you get all your 'food' for a week and you lose weight so quickly, but its £66 a week! I well couldnt afford that. Plus, you need a doctors evaulation before you start, so with my history im 90% sure they wouldnt let me. Ohh well, looks amazing if you can though. Once you go into ketosis, you lose weight hand over fist.

Dont worry girls that have had a few first day slip ups! It takes while to get back into it. Im super chuffed because in the first day i have lost 3lbs! But i think thats because of being on (tmi sorry) so holding water weight, and just the change from literally not eating so much, but its make me feel more positive!

On another note, my muscles really ache after that belly dancing video! Even if i didnt feel like it at the time and looked more like a gyrating football hooligan than a belly dancer.

Well done on the weight loss :)

I'm eating well today!

Cup of tea (no sugar)
Cereal

For lunch:
https://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o364/jenmakin/SDC10188.jpg
Home made banana Milkshake!

put some quorn on that instead and it looks delicious!! Good luck today broody :)

Seconded.That looks yummy!!I've just had an extra thick asparagus cup a soup for lunch.111 calories!Looks like we're doing well today so far!Woop woop x

Ive had a slice of toast and a banana, going to get to asda now the OH is awake (he isnt just lazy, he works nights. lol) and get some yummy healthy food in :)

Only problem is, I'm STILL hungry. I'm at work at 4, work around food and don't want to want cookies! Argh, this is what I get for trying. Any ideas of snacks I could take it that help keep the hunger away?

carrots and houmous if you have it?wholemeal toast?xx

I had a yoghurt and another tea! Hopefully that will push me on :)

Is it too late for me to join?

I have about 10lbs to lose as my ideal weight is 9st 10lb and at the moment I'm somewhere at the 10st 6-7lb

Hubby and I are both going to do the special K thing for 2 weeks (not really looking forward to it but never eat cereal normally lol - taking packed lunches as we both work funny jobs without access to sit down meals - so we're hoping to lose at least half of our totals....he has to lose 1st 4lb so between us 2st.

2 weeks from Monday is the 19th January and I'm due to test on the 23rd so maybe all my hard work will pay off?! :blush:

Thanks ladies for the inspiration and I will weigh me and Hubby in on the 7th as requested :happydance:

Hi aimee-lou!!The more the merrier.We started on january 2nd so you're only a day behind us!In the original thread on this (there is a link on 1st page) we did mini-profiles so you might want to copy paste somoeone elses profile and fill in your own details and stuff xxxx

Name: Aimee-Lou

Height: 5ft 4

Weight (optional):10 st 6lb

BMI: 25.6 so slightly overweight

Target weight loss: 10lb so that my BMI is 24

Reason for losing weight: General health, fit into clothes, TTC

Weakness's: Pizza, Fish and Chips

Type of exercise: Walk dog for 1hour every day.

Also taking part is:-

Name: MrAimee-Lou

Height: 6ft 2

Weight (optional):about 15 st

BMI: 24.5 so just on the cusp

Target weight loss: 1st

Reason for losing weight: General health, losing weight just generally.

Weakness's: Fast Food of any description, Crisps

Type of exercise: Don't know....through work a lot of walking.

Looking forward to the challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"