January - Slim for 2009! month one!

hey aimee-lou, like jen said, the more the merrier!

I found the BEST snack today. OMG, i had to actually rush back from tescos to share;
I found the best thing EVER at Asda, Skinny cow ice creams! they are SO yummy, i ate one in the freezing outside Asda. They have them on special offer, £1 for 3. They are not stupidly tiny either, they are magnum sized, triple chocolate ice creams! Feel SO naughty but really low in cals - 87! with around 1gm of fat! thats stupid low. They saved me today. You girls HAVE to try, so yum. Oh, they had mint choc chip too.

Im doing alright today. Walked a mile to asda and back, plus carried £70 worth of shopping back with us, so knackered now. Need to try and do another dvd tonight, but feeling super lazy. Not babysitting anymore either, the parents are ill.

:wave:,
Can i join your little dieting group, im on a break from TTC although im not using anything either:blush: if it happens, then it happens. Lost four :baby: in the last year:cry:. Im waiting to get a refferal from hospital so thought i'll try to lose as much weight as i can. Started my diet on New Years Day, i've kinda been doing really well but tommorrow im going to a lunch party (so probably going to stuff myself).

:hug:

I am starting officially on Monday. I am giving myself the weekend, then it's back to the gym and back on the GI diet.

DON'T BUY THE MINT ONES, they are nowherenear as scrummy as the choc ones.

I too might try the special K diet I lost about 6lbs b4 to try & kick start things, but i can only do it for a week max.

I'm gonna start by cutting down on portin sizes & not snacking on rubbish on a night. Am also gonna try & do 30 mins on dance mat every night once littlies are in bed.

Weighed myself @ MIL's this am & weighed 11st 9 so will double check it on Mon on own scales.

I will weigh in every Sun.

Hazza, of course you can hun. Im so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:

Thanks i'll do my profile on monday
xxx

I am starting officially on Monday. I am giving myself the weekend, then it's back to the gym and back on the GI diet.

Ditto. I was meant to start on Thursday, and actually did ok. Then Friday was awful, and yesterday my parents visited and we went out for an Indian last night.So gonna start officially tomorrow as going back to work then so should be less temptation to eat naughty things,and also going to the gym tomorrow as well.

I had skinny cow tub of ice cream last night, it wasn't that good, but I have tried the ones on sticks and they are GOOD :D

I've been bad!!!
I have to admit I havent been doing that well! Witchipoo is visiting atm and has given me no end of grief and pain so I've been eating stuff I shouldnt! (Just polished off a bacon sarnie :( ... but it was yummy!) I've been pretty energetic this weekend tho cos I took down the Xmas decorations and spent the rest of the day cleaning and washing, so I dont feel too guilty!

I'm having a lovely healthy chicken stir fry tonight for dinner and as of tomorrow, no more cherry coke! The last time I gave up cherry coke/pepsi/coke and cut down on booze I lost LOADS of weight so I'm hoping that will happen again altho I will be cutting down on food portions and snacks. Fingers crossed I can at least make a good start lol!

good luck Mynx!

I LOVE those skinny cow sticks Jen! According to the website, they do strawberry ones which are 60cals, mint choc chip and toffee ones! In america, they have ice cream sandwiches and chocolate dippers for under 100 cals! I would so eat them all the time, if they had them here. In fact, i might have the last one now for lunch. >.<

Drazix<3, I noticed you're from Norfolk. I want to do my teacher training in Norwich. I tried for the history teacher training course, and history is too competative. So I'm now applying to do a PGCE in RE! Lincoln is my first choice, just cause it's slightly cheaper to live in! I loved Norwich when I had my interview there though :)

I noticed in tesco's that there are weight watchers cheesecakes and other puds!

I've been good today, I wanted a cookie but took a nut bar in instead! Had wheatabix for breakie with a go ahead fruit bar (68cals per slice) and juice. Then chicken sarnie at work, I did eat a 2nd one with veggie pattie but they are both low in fat. And I have loads of salad. Then for tea, I had mums roast with lots of veg. I'm gonna have fruit salad and ice cream for pudding in a bit. I know the ice cream isn't good, but I won't have too much.

As my Aunty says "Everything in moderation, including moderation" hehehehe.

ARHHHH
i want to start but i still have soooooooooooooooooo much chocolate left over from xmas!!! makes the tempation so much harder! Also Lots of things going on in my hea at the moment and often need a sugar rush! feel bad

Go back to work tomorrow so hoping this wakes me up a little!! lol

Well done to the rest of you girles
xx

I hate PMS. I'm CONSTANTLY hungry!!!! I made a slip up :-( packet of crisps and a few chocies. I'm honestly so hungry. As soon as I get on my period, I don't eat much for 3 days. I think it's my body's way of stocking up lol. I am doing exercise tomorrow though :)

hey, your all going really well :)

I did the Bollywood workout today which was pretty boring actually, and confusing at times. Most of it was pretty tame except for the stretches in the middle. I think ill do something with good cardio tomorrow, get my heart going. lol. Maybe Jordan, that one is lethal. I dont really feel like ive done a work out, bit rubbish really!

Yeah, i do live in Norfolk, im in my third year at UEA in Norwich. Are you thinking of studying there still if you dont get in at Lincoln? That would be so cool if you moved up here, we could babysit for each other!

Oooh cool, what you studying? I'd like to study there, but it is a good uni and so there'll be more competition! I do have a 2:1, but not naturally brainy!

I was studying philosophy and politics, but changed at the beginning of the third year to politics. I would be over the moon with a 2:1! Im just about pulling a 2:1, but one duff grade this sem and its game over >.< Norwich is a lovely city, genuinely. And the UEA is cool, i enjoy it there.

Yeah, I got 63 over all! Mostly got late 50's, early 60's, but did really well in my dissertation so that pulled it up :D

Norwich is so far from here, I had to book a travel lodge last time. Planning to do it cheaper if I get an interview for RE hehe.

Norwich seems to be really far from everything, thats the only downside. Travel. Getting to london is a bit of a nightmare if you dont book it in advance. I live in Yarmouth, about 25 miles away but its only 40 odd mins on the coach. You could always crash at mine if that isnt weird, only got a tiny flat but it will save you the money.

Awwww, thank you! that's very sweet of you :) I'll let you know what goes on :) xxx

crap. I was doing so well today, then I came to work. I got here at 8:30pm my new schedule time, and I just ate a donut without even thinking about it. Otherwise, done really well today, but not eating enough. This morning I had a few baked crackers, some colby cheese slices and an apple and banana, split with Liam. Hmmm, now that I think about it, I didn't do too well today, because I had 4 taquitos for lunch, and like 3 Dr.Peppers and working on a coke and a cup of coffee. But I have a really healthy lunch for consumption at 2:30am!! LOL see what I mean? I'm totally screwed! LOL I guess I will be running around the parking lot again if it slows down.....crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->