January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

Hello girls ill be testing on Jan 30th if no af. Danni- very sorry to hear your terrible news :(

Im out AF is here :growlmad: cramping earlier this morning then AF a couple hours later. Guess this cycle just different with temp not dropping till tomorrow then. Could've been higher still just from having to get up a lot with dd... oh well, onto cycle 4. Not happy that my LP now 3 months in a row is 10 days, even with bcomplex...1-2 months I was like maybe it's just some off cycles, but 3 in a row is pretty consistent :nope:

Hope cycle 4 is lucky for us! GL ladies hope I don't see you in next month's group!

I figure I'll start testing again on Monday, so add me to the list for the 19th please :flower: I'll be 9dpo by then.

Dannixo, I have no words. I am so sorry to hear this. You have been such a big figure on these forums, and I have been hoping every month that I would see you post your bfp. That is not easy news to hear, I'm sure; I hope you are able to take some time for yourself. Sending positive thoughts your way!!!

Very sorry Dannixo!

As for me, testing on the 27th...if I make it. I may test early but only have cheapies so not sure if would pick up. AF is due the 28th.

Danni.. Oh hun.. Im so sorry to hear the bad news..

but don't give up... I also agree with becky..miarcles happen.. maybe see if you can get a second opinion?

I feel really bad.. I've been really quiet lately Because I just wanted to take a break and relax a bit.. The past 4minths has been alot of trying and stressing..

I was due to POAS on the 15th, but didn't because a) my period is always late and b) I had major cramps.

So today was dpo 19 and I still didn't get my period, so I went to POAS...

Thoughts? I mean the line is really faint.. and it is dpo 19. you would think it would be darker than that if I was preggo. can it be a shadow (ghost line)

Attachments

• IMG_20150119_130147.jpg
    IMG_20150119_130147.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 11
I feel really bad.. I've been really quiet lately Because I just wanted to take a break and relax a bit.. The past 4minths has been alot of trying and stressing..

I was due to POAS on the 15th, but didn't because a) my period is always late and b) I had major cramps.

Thoughts? I mean the line is really faint.. and it is dpo 19. you would think it would be darker than that if I was preggo. can it be a shadow (ghost line)

That looks like a definite :bfp: to me!

That's not faint hun, the control line is the lighter one because your test line is so dark it's taken more ink. You are definitely preggo and that's an amazing line! Congratulations x

:dohh: OMG.. I was looking at the stick upside down, and thought the dark line was the control..

IM SO SORRY.. I honestly wasn't trying to rub it in.. I know the tww is a sensitive time... im just really not that bright I guess...

oi.

That's not faint hun, the control line is the lighter one because your test line is so dark it's taken more ink. You are definitely preggo and that's an amazing line! Congratulations x

:dohh: OMG.. I was looking at the stick upside down, and thought the dark line was the control..

IM SO SORRY.. I honestly wasn't trying to rub it in.. I know the tww is a sensitive time... im just really not that bright I guess...

oi.

No need to apologise, I found it quite amusing lol. It's an easy mistake to make especially when you're feeling about a 1000 different emotions all at the same time x

Sppmom, I made the same mistake when I looked at it too.:haha: Then I realized it may be the darkest FRER I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful test.

lol.. ya im a goof..

it's really dark only because it's around 19dpo, most people check at (latest) 14dpo. lol.

Congratulations!

Okay, 8DPO and had bloody discharge today...early test was bfn this morning (of course....way too early) ...

Well I'm out, AF got me. :(

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting!
Sorry for those who got AF, good luck next month!
H & H 9 months to those who got BFPs!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back