January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

Here is the February thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2274181-february-valentines.html#post34649233

I'm still waiting for AF to show. Tested today and BFN. I figure :af: will show up tomorrow or Sunday, unless....

Hi Ladies!

I'm new here as well as our first month TTC #1! AF is due the 13th and if not, I'll test 15/16th. This TWW these last few days have been getting me anxious. My breasts are tender,and the left one sometimes throbs which I've never experienced tender boobies, ever.
Good luck to all you ladies testing!

Welcome Fitpregnancy to the fun that is the TWW! :haha:

It's the longest 2 weeks ever, those could be some great signs of pregnancy or could be in your head. Hope it's a sign of a bfp for you though! I notice all these cramps, twinges, pulling sensations, etc. During the TWW and swear I never feel them other months. But turns out to be nothing. I think all of us TTC are paying such close attention to every little thing that could be a *sign* I personally suggest to TRY (since it's super hard) to not symptom spot. At least for me it makes me more disappointed when I don't get a bfp, since I've convinced myself that I had sure signs of it.

GL! Hope for you it IS a true sign that your bfp is on its way :flower:

Hey all ... IM on cd 11 so going by my last cycle i should be oing in the next few days. Ive just had some streatchy cm but it wasn't clear. Has anyone had this? Does it change in to ewcm? X

2DPO today, based on OPK's and now, normally rising temps. Had a weird high temp the day before O day, which threw me off, but things are looking more normal now. Looks like our donations were timed pretty well, so all there is now to do is.... wait. :coffee:

Story of my life. :dohh:

Penelopejones, any news of AF or BFP?

Welcome Firtpregnancy! It looks like you should have some answers soon! I hope to see a BFP from you soon!

Hopeful - Stretchy CM is good! Hopefully it turns into more clear, EWCM soon. Was it more creamy or cloudy?

GalvanBaby, I'm so sorry AF got you! I sincerely hope next month will give you your BFP!

2moms2be, that is about where I am at. I'm 4dpo and just waiting...waiting...waiting...

My BBT chart was a bust this month...I don't know what happened with my temps:haha:, but based on my OPKs I believe that 4dpo is accurate.

Good luck to everyone who is still testing this month! :dust:

Penelopejones, any news of AF or BFP?

Welcome Firtpregnancy! It looks like you should have some answers soon! I hope to see a BFP from you soon!

Hopeful - Stretchy CM is good! Hopefully it turns into more clear, EWCM soon. Was it more creamy or cloudy?

GalvanBaby, I'm so sorry AF got you! I sincerely hope next month will give you your BFP!

2moms2be, that is about where I am at. I'm 4dpo and just waiting...waiting...waiting...

My BBT chart was a bust this month...I don't know what happened with my temps:haha:, but based on my OPKs I believe that 4dpo is accurate.

Good luck to everyone who is still testing this month! :dust:

It was more like "snotty cm" if that makes sense xx

Brand new here! Found this forum thanks to a google question! :)

We have not been trying to prevent pregnancy for 6 months, decided to test ovulation last month and actually try to conceive. Got my first positive ovulation test Saturday late evening (1/10). BD'd 1/11am, 1/11pm, 1/12am. DH is oilfield worker so he is only in town 4-6 days a month. Luckily he got in town early 1/11 but departed morning 1/12. Here's to hoping! AF is due 1/24, will test starting on 1/20!

I will get the hang of all these acronyms eventually!

We have not been trying to prevent pregnancy for 6 months, decided to test ovulation last month and actually try to conceive. Got my first positive ovulation test Saturday late evening (1/10). BD'd 1/11am, 1/11pm, 1/12am. DH is oilfield worker so he is only in town 4-6 days a month. Luckily he got in town early 1/11 but departed morning 1/12. Here's to hoping! AF is due 1/24, will test starting on 1/20!

Checked my notebook, had my dates wrong! Got my first positive ovulation test Sunday evening (1/11, 5pm). BD'd 1/11afternoon, 1/11pm, 1/12am.

Hi, welcome! Thanks for joining our group. We look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome, RedDirtMama! Good luck this month.

I'm still waiting for AF but I had spotting today so I figure she's on her way.

The crappy thing is that i had 2-3 days of light spotting before I got my BFP with my daughter. So whenever I get spotting now while TTC I always think, well, it could go away and I could still be pregnant, so it just prolongs the waiting.

99% sure I'm out, though.

Update: I took a hpt tonight because I had one lying around and was :bfn:. Not too surprising but I'm still disappointed. On to February, I guess.

Well.. not good news.. :( The fertility doctor said i can not get pregnant naturally. I have polyps and my only tube is no good. Our only option is IVF, which is $15,000 plus meds. Looks like this is the end of the road for us. Atleast now i won't get my stupid hopes up thinking i can get pregnant.

Well.. not good news.. :( The fertility doctor said i can not get pregnant naturally. I have polyps and my only tube is no good. Our only option is IVF, which is $15,000 plus meds. Looks like this is the end of the road for us. Atleast now i won't get my stupid hopes up thinking i can get pregnant.

Hi Danni, so sorry you had bad news :(

I know I'm not medical, & I am not questioning for one second the judgement of your new fertility doctor, but why had no one told you this before? Is it just this one persons professional opinion that you will never conceive naturally?

Also, my mum had polyps, they were removed successfully, is this not an option? I don't think hers were severe, but can they rule it out without further investigation?

Again, I am not doubting your doctor for a second, or questioning his ability. I know you have been trying for a while, & I am sure you have discussed & asked all relevant questions etc.

Miracles are possible. Please don't lose hope. This post isn't meant to probe into your personal life, just trying to gain a better understanding. Thinking of you chick <3 xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Thant freeking sucks.

I am doing final bets now on my remaining tube. (Ectopic two months ago, treated with mtx). One more ectopic in that tube and it is iVF only for me as well. Even though I am close to where you are I still can't imagine how heartbreaking this is.

I hope they can remove your polyps. It dropped my period pain in a quarter once they were gone. Becky, I don't know what it is but techs have a really hard time seeing them on the ultrasound. It took me years of ultrasounds with me in excruciating pain before they finally saw mine and my uterus was full of them.

Again, I am so sorry you received such devastating news. You have been a constant in these forums for so long. You deserved better way better luck than this.

I'm out :( I want to see lots more BFPs in this thread though ladies! & hoping I don't see many of you in Februarys thread!!

I have been quiet this month compared to other months, as I decided to take a more "relaxed" approach. I stayed off the forum just so my head wouldn't explode with TTC!

I just want to welcome the newest ladies though :)
& send luck to ladies who AF caught up with for next month :(
& wish all the best to ladies with BFPs <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->