January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

I have got a babysitter so we are off to Hyde Parks Winter Wonderland NYE daytime. We managed to get tickets for Londons NYE fireworks display in the evening, & a 5* hotel 10 mins away on a cheap website deal... So excited :)

Nothing to report here, still waiting to O, not using OPKs this month though, but know my body pretty well by now.

Much love & luck to everyone x

Hey ladies I'm new here ttc #1. I had a chemical pregnancy in October (first time trying). This is my third month ttc. I'm 10 dpo so I will be testing officially on January 1st.

I do have a question/concern maybe I can get some advise from more experienced charters. Yesterday and today (9&10 dpo) temp dropped (0.3F, still above cover line). My luteal phase is 14 days. I was hoping temp would be higher today but it stayed the same as yesterday. In the past 3 months (excluding the month I had a cp which I had a small dip 8dpo) temps go up and don't come back down till a day before AF showed. My underarms/ upper arms are aching yesterday and today and I did not work out at all in the past 2 weeks.

Is there a chance my temp would go back up? Any ideas or experiences?

Thanks

Hello all!

I have a 35 - 38 day cycle and I'm currently waiting for signs of ovulation, and that should be around January 12th. That makes my test date sometime around January 26th. I'm sneaking in under the wire for my test date, right at the end of the month! lol.

Finally, 1dpo! Will be officially testing in 11 days, but I know I won't make it that far. Lol

Hi all :) I'm 4-6 days post ovulation and I'll be probably testing starting from the 1st of Jan (if not earlier).

After almost a year TTC, with one ovary and DH's low sperm count I'm feeling strange twinges today. Strong enough to be af pains, but I'm not due to have it till the 11-12th of Jan.

Good luck to all! And the wait drives me crazy

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? Any New Year's Eve plans? I'm 12/13 dpo i think. Some cramping, af should arrive sometime tomorrow.

Im back!! Had some time away. Several months to be exact. Had my right ovary removed in August as it twisted 3 times and was stuck to my intestines. Now Im down to one. Just found out hubby has low count and motility so waiting until our appt on Jan 19 to see the RE. But Im testing on Jan 6. No clue what dpo i am. Not keeping track this cycle. Fx!

Im back!! Had some time away. Several months to be exact. Had my right ovary removed in August as it twisted 3 times and was stuck to my intestines. Now Im down to one. Just found out hubby has low count and motility so waiting until our appt on Jan 19 to see the RE. But Im testing on Jan 6. No clue what dpo i am. Not keeping track this cycle. Fx!

Hey Poppy!

I am in the exact same situation!!! I had my right ovary removed 2 years ago and OH has a low count of 2 mil.

I got sooo easily pregnant with my first 2, that this time around it is super frustrating!

Yes!! It is positive!! Even if very light-still means you are pregnant!!! Congrats!!

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? Any New Year's Eve plans? I'm 12/13 dpo i think. Some cramping, af should arrive sometime tomorrow.

Nothing much planned, just some Martenellis, a fire and hubs and I cuddling the kitty watching bad Xmen cartoons from our childhood. I can't think of a better evening. I hope the witch treats you decently. 3 DPO, I have to start testing in four days per docs instruction. (High ectopic risk). So my test dates won't be accurate.

Hows everyone doing? Im around 10dpo to 11dpo (i think). All bfns and I am going mad. No symptoms untill yesterday when i got burning boobs. I was awoken in the night with a pressure that felt like i was going to get an upset tummy but i didn't. Good signs right? I got a bfp at 11dpo with my angel so im wondering if im out this month as bfn this morning xx

I really think I only ovulate every other month even though I was told my remaining ovary would take over. I think im about 7dpo. Very nauseated and tender bbs.

No plans here, just sitting around the house as usual. Family will hang out on NYD though :flower:

Looks like AF is gone for good now, she stuck around a long time this month :wacko: Man I miss being preggers and EBF, it was so nice not having periods for like 18 months :haha:

My inlaws are coming Wednesday, so we are planning a family get together. We will cook food, and make drinks. I will still be before possible implantation, so I plan to take advantage. LOL

Hi, ovulation today or tomorrow. Planning on testing 11th Jan :) xx

EDIT: Due to temp rise this morning im going with ovulation yesterday (29th Dec) xx

Temping people-- please say you think I ovulated yesterday.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/5378c6

Not too much for New Years. Just keeping it low key at a friends house. I am feeling a little nauseous today after eating and have been having some vivid dreams so I'm hopeful that this cycle will be it. I'm trying to remember how I felt the last time and compare even though I shouldn't try and symptom spot.

If I ovulated when I think I did I'm around 6dpo, if it was on schedule I'm only 3dpo so we'll see if I test earlier than missed AF. Maybe the day before I leave for 10 days so I can tell bf at home....

Temping people-- please say you think I ovulated yesterday.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/5378c6

Looks like it to me, I'm betting tomorrows temp will be even higher. Some women's don't shoot up as fast as others but looks like O to me!

If you look at mine from last month my first higher temp the day after O wasn't A LOT higher than my temps before it dropped during O, but I got solid crosshairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->