January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

So guess I was wrong, only the 1 opk yesterday seemed like it was getting close to a positive, it was all streaky so maybe a bad one?

Line is still a bit darker than it was at cd 9, bought clear blue digis. Never used them before. I got the empty circle, but I feel like O is just a couple days away, thought I'd have a flashing smiley since it is supposed to show that in the days before O. Makes me think O is farther than I thought.

Is the problem that Ive started using it so late *cd14? I read it is supposed to adjust to your hormone levels, does it think I'm earlier in my cycle?

Is it possible for it to just go from an empty circle to the solid smiley for "peak"? My test lines seems pretty close to becoming positive...

So guess I was wrong, only the 1 opk yesterday seemed like it was getting close to a positive, it was all streaky so maybe a bad one?

Line is still a bit darker than it was at cd 9, bought clear blue digis. Never used them before. I got the empty circle, but I feel like O is just a couple days away, thought I'd have a flashing smiley since it is supposed to show that in the days before O. Makes me think O is farther than I thought.

Is the problem that Ive started using it so late *cd14? I read it is supposed to adjust to your hormone levels, does it think I'm earlier in my cycle?

Is it possible for it to just go from an empty circle to the solid smiley for "peak"? My test lines seems pretty close to becoming positive...

When I first started using the CB Digitals, I jumped from empty circle to the solid smiley in a single day. The unit skipped right by the 48hr flashing smiley.

I started on CD15 last month and CD11 this month, since my temps seemed to be mimicking my pre-Ov temps from last month and I didn't want to miss anything.

I'm glad I did, because I got a couple of days of "almost as dark as control" results, and then the test lines got more and more faint until today, when I could barely see anything on the strip after ejecting it from the cartridge. You'd think that "almost as dark" line would have come up as a 48hr flashing smiley, right?

I got a temp spike of almost .6 degrees yesterday, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated the day before -- but the CB Digital never displayed a smiley of any kind.

I'll keep at it just in case this temp rise was a fluke, but...

When I eject the cartridge, I'm noticing that the test lines and control lines are patchy, sometimes missing entirely, or else the whole 'window' is covered in blue dye and therefore unreadable. How on earth is the digital reader supposed to make sense of anything like that? o.o

I've been asking around, and I'm hearing a lot of bad things about the CB Digitals, so next month I'm switching to Wondfos dip strips -- if I don't get a BFP this month, that is.

Do you look at the cartridges and examine the test and control lines after you use yours? Let me know what you're seeing! Maybe I was just unlucky and got a bad batch of test sticks.

When I first started using the CB Digitals, I jumped from empty circle to the solid smiley in a single day. The unit skipped right by the 48hr flashing smiley.

I started on CD15 last month and CD11 this month, since my temps seemed to be mimicking my pre-Ov temps from last month and I didn't want to miss anything.

I'm glad I did, because I got a couple of days of "almost as dark as control" results, and then the test lines got more and more faint until today, when I could barely see anything on the strip after ejecting it from the cartridge. You'd think that "almost as dark" line would have come up as a 48hr flashing smiley, right?

I got a temp spike of almost .6 degrees yesterday, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated the day before -- but the CB Digital never displayed a smiley of any kind.

I'll keep at it just in case this temp rise was a fluke, but...

When I eject the cartridge, I'm noticing that the test lines and control lines are patchy, sometimes missing entirely, or else the whole 'window' is covered in blue dye and therefore unreadable. How on earth is the digital reader supposed to make sense of anything like that? o.o

I've been asking around, and I'm hearing a lot of bad things about the CB Digitals, so next month I'm switching to Wondfos dip strips -- if I don't get a BFP this month, that is.

Do you look at the cartridges and examine the test and control lines after you use yours? Let me know what you're seeing! Maybe I was just unlucky and got a bad batch of test sticks.

I'm using wondfos at the same time, I bought the digis hoping it would give me a more definite answer. I took out the strips, one was a little more blurry but the other 2 I can see the lines just fine. I just feel like I'm a couple days from a positive even though the digital doesn't think so, but I think i started then too late.

Sounds like you did get a bad batch! They are expensive too, I'd call and complain :haha:

Cd 15 today and no positive yet, hope to get one tomorrow! Last month I got my positive on cd16, so fx!

Attachments

• 20150105_144011.jpg
    20150105_144011.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
Glad I kept testing today! I knew the opks were close to turning positive. So no flashing smiles for me, straight to solid smiley. Looks like we will be BDing tonight and tomorrow. Do you ladies think that will be good enough, wish we wouldve yesterday too. But day before and day of O should be enough? Might do 3 nights in a row just in case...

Attachments

• 2015-01-05 18.02.58.jpg
    2015-01-05 18.02.58.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
That should be fine. My first BFP, we BDed the day of O in the morning and that night only.

This month is off to a good start with the BFP's! Hope the trend continues :happydance:

CD14 here... started OPK's yesterday, still negative... expecting this cycle to go like my last Clomid cycle, so I'll O probably on Saturday, CD17. We got our first donation last night... another one scheduled for Thursday, then again Saturday & Sunday. Hopefully that'll cover all of our bases!

Hope everyone is hanging in there. FX for all of us!

A very cautious bfp for me, pm urine at 9dpo and then another super squinter this morning at 10dpo. FX it gets darker!!!!!

A very cautious bfp for me, pm urine at 9dpo and then another super squinter this morning at 10dpo. FX it gets darker!!!!!

Congrats! Fx for you! When more visable to a camera post a pic! :flower:

Looks like a slow rise in temp after O this month. Played with FF and put in fake temps for the next couple days, as long as they follow the trend and increase a little each day I will get solid crosshairs on CD 16...so that's good news! Should be 2 dpo today! Let the waiting begin!!!

Congrats Kylee :)

Your not out til AF arrives Galvanbaby x

Bfn on cycle #4 for me too :(. 10 dpo today, but I'm pretty sure with a 12-13 say luteal phase that a BFP would show up with a FRER by now. Will only retest now if AF is late. Good luck to those still waiting to test xx

:dance:

I finally got my first official EWCM today since my cervical surgery in 2014! Yay! I'm too excited... I thought that since I had to have some glands removed, I'd never be able to GET EWCM again. The best I had gotten between now and May was some thin, creamy CM, and that's it!

The past few months DH and I have had to use Pre-Seed because there'd be next to no CM in there at all.

To see it clear as day this afternoon made me super happy! AND I got a positive OPK this morning, too! DH and I have been BDing at least every 3 days for the past couple of weeks and will do so again tonight.

I think this really could be our month!

I'm going absolutely nuts.

I've been taking 50mg Clomid, CD5 - CD9, for two cycles now. Both times, I've been using OPK's and charting BBT, as I've been doing all along. On natural cycles, my OPK and BBT correlate as expected... I have an LH surge that's detected for ~36 hours, then I ovulate and have a temp rise. Both times on Clomid, I've experienced a temperature rise on CD16 - and that is also the first day of my positive OPK! It looks like I ovulated without an LH surge (I'm experienced with both OPKs and temping and know that I'm doing them correctly), just looking at my chart. However, my luteal phase in the first cycle suggested that I probably ovulated as indicated by the OPK, on CD17, rather than CD15, as indicated by the temperature rise. Why is this happening? Am I ovulating CD15, or CD17?

I am so *&$#^)!@*#@! confused! :dohh:

Bfn on cycle #4 for me too :(. 10 dpo today, but I'm pretty sure with a 12-13 say luteal phase that a BFP would show up with a FRER by now. Will only retest now if AF is late. Good luck to those still waiting to test xx

With you on this. last tests were very negative. I had some spotting yesterday. Today 14dpo no spotting and my temp went up? All my other failed pregnancies have implanted at the latest at 9dpo with testing at 11dpo showing a line. I think I am out, but if I make it to 15-16dpo without her then I am testing again. Ovulation date is for sure accurate as it was monitored via ultrasound.

Hi ladies! Been kind of quite the past few days. Hope everyone's doing good! Prayers!

Yup, just waiting for this period to actually start properly. I have been spotting for three days now and I am not pregnant. As it is I am going to have to reschedule my day 12 ultrasound. But the good thing in that I guess is that I can ask my re if she wants to up my Femara dose as I only had a single follicle on the wrong side. Looking forward to maybe making a halloween baby. Go go cycle 27.

I guess it is just us.. Hope everyone else is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->