January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

3 RARwife i give you credit as well for keeping up a writing such a long post.

hehe thanks now im sleepy.

at 18-20 week scan is pretty common here in australia and in most cases the only one you'll get

I see. I just see so many mommies and mommies to be getting alot of scans of their lo and i feel so jelous lol i havnt gotten to see mine. It was just a blob when i did hahahaha

Hi everyone! I'm due in the 14th of January. :happydance:

3RARwife - can't you tell it's my first! won't be in with us for too long, maybe 3 or 4 months I guess then into their own room once I'm sure they can breath without me watching every second lol

I found HB last night, think I must have caught it sleeping cos it was actually still :rofl: anyway managed a quick HB count 157bpm, my Sis is convinced I'm having a girl now based on that

Hello to all the newbies... hope you're feeling ok!

RARwife - I'm only swimming in an indoor pool - far too cold for that otherwise!!!!!!

Rees - I'm sure I didn't feel this bad last time - may be because I haven't got anything else to moan about!!! Also when is Luke's interview.. wish him goodluck from me!

Goodluck to all those with scans coming up.. mine feels like ages away!

As for maternity leave.. I would LOVE to leave in Nov.. so jealous! Although I have a feeling I won't last as long as I want! Officially my ML will start on the 9th Jan... but that because I have 2 weeks holidays before.. so I will finish on the 23rd.

ahhh to only have one again :blush: na i love em but they are a little like alarm clocks, just dreading the moment it turns on at 3 in the morning :haha:

lintu : i would't count heart beat as very reliable for gender guessing but hey its a 50/50 chance :rofl:

Hi all, this thread just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
MW tomorrow for me and I'm glad because I've bee having weird cramps/pains along my lower stomach, hurts to get up, sit down, walk, well anything really, its driving me mad when its school holidays and the girls just want to play out or go for bike rides. Feel like a right moaner, which isnt like me I just want to get on with things.

Got the cotbed last night and mattress and cars eat base have just arrived this morning. (only ordered it Monday night so big thumbs up to Kiddicare for the swiftness :) ) feels like we're getting little bits done at a time, which is good, its not to overwhelming (or as expensive)

LM - I didnt realise the results for the GD test came back so quickly, hope its all clear for you, I'm dreading mine, but then I dread taking a pee sample in each time because they always pick something up in it.

Nope no movement yet!! I have thought I have felt a few jabs (probs muscle twitching!) but I was waiting for the bubbles/popping that I had with my other 2 :shrug:

Hey all, hope everyone's okay. Is this heat killing anyone else?? Got mw appt this morning then going to see my mum and dad for a bbq, which I will be spending sitting in the shade, and if there isn't any in there tiny garden i'll be sitting inside! I can't stop sweating, and when you're nauseas all the time it really doesn't help!!

Last night I had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks. Only got up once for toilet, and no tummy pain, and it didn't even bother me lying on my side and having baby bump hanging down (sometimes it's painful and I have to put a cushion under it to prop it up). Could have slept all day I think I was so content. Also wasn't hot in bed... am now though!

Woo gender scan Friday... getting mega excited now!

5, I didnt end up having to drink the sugary drink and waiting, I had to fast and have a simple blood test, if these results come back positive I think I will have to do the drinking test next.

Kezz, I had an amazing nights sleep too, for the first time in ages, was so energised I was cleaning the kitchen and the fridge at 7.30am!

Duejan - I'm sure I've seen some people get BFPs 6dpo? Could be possible, but then maybe you're right and the scan is wrong, depends on how far along you were when you had your scan, with DD I got put back 8 days at 7 weeks and then forward by 4 days at 12 weeks! She appeared the day before the date of the 7 week scan!

This time I was certain of my dates as I was doing ovulation tests and lo and behold my date was moved back by 8 days again! You're baby might just be tall and that's why they put you forward?

At my 20 week scan I'll be 19+4, can't wait!

Becca - I've changed your date now :) There was no one due on the 18th, and now there's 2 who are due :)

3Rar - I write so much because I hadn't been on for nearly 2 days and a lot had happened, and I also like to ramble :haha:

Srrme :wave: Added you to the list hun!

Lintu - the baby's heart beat gender guessing is fun, Tegan was dead on 140 for ages, and it's meant to be below 140 for a boy and above for a girl. No old wives tales worked! At one point she went up to 151 but then the next appointment she was back to 140 :haha:

Kat - his interview was at 10, so he's on his way back now. He was the youngest person there and seemed to like the owner a lot, now we just gotta wait and see if we hear anything about it!

Maybe if you're feeling worse than when you were carrying Isaac you'll have a little girlie this time :) I feel the same so I think girl again, watch me get proven wrong and Tegs be right that it's a boy :haha:

Paula - I've not felt as many bubbles as I did with Tegan. Last night I could feel baby against the inside of my tummy, against the skin, felt like it was drawing!

Girls who had good nights sleep - swap? I spent 2 hours sleeping on Tegan's floor to get her to go back, and at one point she decided to try and climb out, scary thing is she nearly succeeded! I wish Luke would listen when I say she can nearly do it and that the sides need to be taken off! It was scary to wake up and see her nearly half over! Monkey....

Taking my mum to the appointment today, so she can hear the heartbeat :) Otherwise she'll be at school when I get most of the other appointments, and then we need to get her a new phone, hopefully Tegan doesn't think she's going to the park again! Have my list all sorted, although need to add on it if I can get one of those fishies eating the dead skin off my feet, I'm sure it's safe but I think I'd better check, my feet are disgusting! But that's what happens when I live in flip flops and walk bare foot at work :haha:

Hope you all have good days and that it rains! We're due rain this afternoon so I haven't done any washing, although I now realise that I should have done some anyway, oops! Now to get me and Tegs clean and dressed, should be fun, haven't showered her by myself in ages (the perks of having a stay at home dad, he's always here to help! :haha:)

:winkwink:
Duejan - I'm sure I've seen some people get BFPs 6dpo? Could be possible, but then maybe you're right and the scan is wrong, depends on how far along you were when you had your scan, with DD I got put back 8 days at 7 weeks and then forward by 4 days at 12 weeks! She appeared the day before the date of the 7 week scan!

This time I was certain of my dates as I was doing ovulation tests and lo and behold my date was moved back by 8 days again! You're baby might just be tall and that's why they put you forward?

At my 20 week scan I'll be 19+4, can't wait!

Becca - I've changed your date now :) There was no one due on the 18th, and now there's 2 who are due :)

3Rar - I write so much because I hadn't been on for nearly 2 days and a lot had happened, and I also like to ramble :haha:

Srrme :wave: Added you to the list hun!

Lintu - the baby's heart beat gender guessing is fun, Tegan was dead on 140 for ages, and it's meant to be below 140 for a boy and above for a girl. No old wives tales worked! At one point she went up to 151 but then the next appointment she was back to 140 :haha:

Kat - his interview was at 10, so he's on his way back now. He was the youngest person there and seemed to like the owner a lot, now we just gotta wait and see if we hear anything about it!

Maybe if you're feeling worse than when you were carrying Isaac you'll have a little girlie this time :) I feel the same so I think girl again, watch me get proven wrong and Tegs be right that it's a boy :haha:

Paula - I've not felt as many bubbles as I did with Tegan. Last night I could feel baby against the inside of my tummy, against the skin, felt like it was drawing!

Girls who had good nights sleep - swap? I spent 2 hours sleeping on Tegan's floor to get her to go back, and at one point she decided to try and climb out, scary thing is she nearly succeeded! I wish Luke would listen when I say she can nearly do it and that the sides need to be taken off! It was scary to wake up and see her nearly half over! Monkey....

Taking my mum to the appointment today, so she can hear the heartbeat :) Otherwise she'll be at school when I get most of the other appointments, and then we need to get her a new phone, hopefully Tegan doesn't think she's going to the park again! Have my list all sorted, although need to add on it if I can get one of those fishies eating the dead skin off my feet, I'm sure it's safe but I think I'd better check, my feet are disgusting! But that's what happens when I live in flip flops and walk bare foot at work :haha:

Hope you all have good days and that it rains! We're due rain this afternoon so I haven't done any washing, although I now realise that I should have done some anyway, oops! Now to get me and Tegs clean and dressed, should be fun, haven't showered her by myself in ages (the perks of having a stay at home dad, he's always here to help! :haha:)

Almost, due Jan 17th

Bollocks! Lol, ok, so now there's only one due on the 18th, will go and change you again :)

Midwife went well, eventually heard the baby's heart beat! Think it was hiding! Next appointment with her is at 25 weeks because she's curious to know the outcome of my scan, I'm her first girl to get chicken pox in pregnancy and she's been doing it for years, so it looks like I'm right, I am a guinea pig!

Is anybody good at making special signatures? It would be really good to have a January snowangels one? Someone made one for the ttc spring lambs thread which I still have in my siggie bc I love it! I have no idea at all how to make them though?
X

I have no idea but I'll have a look later when Teggie is tucked up in bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->