January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Good to have you back mmcheek. Hope the move went well and you're settled in your new home.

Duejan2012 we're not dudate buddies anymore :-( but glad everything went well with dr.

Im soo upset by my change doc has no info on why he changed it he just did. My dating scan when i was 6 weeks gave me the due date of the 12th. I havnt had a scan since. I know when i concieved haha and there is no way i got a bfp less then a week after concieving you know lol. I look forward to knowing all of you.

Hi newbies. It's so lovely that theres still new people joining us.

Duejan that's a bit strange for your dr to have done that. Must admit that my midwife came up with a completely random date that didn't make sense but I'm stickin with my scan date. Next time you see your dr ask him/her how they got a date so far away from your scan date.

Good luck with scans and blood tests today.

Hi all,
Hope all goes well with the scans and tests today.
Welcome to the new members of the thread and to the returners who have been away.

Nothing going on with me really, have a Kiddicare delivery on the way, a cotbed mattress and the car seat base. That's the only other buys we've made.
Haven't felt any flutterings or anything, which I'm waiting for, eagerly.

Kids being well behaved with the summer holidays, was dd2's 5th birthday yesterday so that was fun and lots of yummy food to eat too.

Today we're visiting my mum and dad, its hard thinking of things to do during the week that doesn't cost much, girls are already getting bored with going to the park.

has anyone experienced a noticeable jump in their babies heart rate mine has been consistent 160 and just at the doctors it was 140 both healthy just i thought a big difference

Hi everyone :hi: too many posts to catch up on again :dohh:
so I hope everyone is good :hugs:

My bump has apeared from nowhere today, cant belive it :shock: its very high up so its probably just my organs pushing up, but either way I love it! it makes me feel pregnant not just fat!! it really is quite big :D got a feeling I am gonna carry huge this time :)

Still no movements though ..........

Hi all! :hi: Would I able to join you? I'm due Jan 5, 2012. I have my scan on Friday, so hopefully if baby cooperates I'll be able to find out which team we're on. I'm also hoping this scan goes well, since my last blood test had us a little scared, so we'll be crossing our fingers for no chromosomal abnormalities.

HI there! I'm wondering if I can join in? I'm due on January 31st (my birthday!) and I'm so excited!

Wow, so many new people, hi and welcome!

I had my blood test for the GD this morning, bloody awful not having my morning cuppa, messed me up for the whole day! lol

Get the results at my mw appointment o friday so fingers crossed.

mmcheek i dont know how fast the baby's hb was so wouldnt know, sorry.

Congrats on the bump paula, ive had one for a while now and people keep saying how huge i look!

Thanks hun :D It really has sprang from nowhere :haha: love it!
I have my GTT at 24 weeks, had it last time too, the only bad thing about it is all the waiting around :sleep::lol:

wow :hi: to all the newbies, and welcome :hugs:

Paula im also huge, I think the same, im going to be maooosive!!!!

Still feeling really sleepy :( its improved slightly but i was hoping for my energy back and so far its not happening, also noticed im getting lower back ache when im sat at my desk and i think baby has been resting on my bladder today, on man all iv done is pee.

But on a plus note couldnt be happier :hugs:

Hello again all you lovely Januarys!!!!

We find out Aug 12th if we're team :pink: or :blue:!! Can't wait - we're going private for this one so we get a lovely long, friendly comfy scan :shrug:

:cloud9:

Same Lintu! I feel so unfit and gross at work when my lower back hurts when I am sat down.....I actually have to keep moving & standing to feel better. Is your bump high? I am guessing its just my organs getting moved up :haha: cos I cant feel a lower bump but my tummy is in the way! when are you ladies planning on leaving work? I have already been counting the weeks until I can leave :lol: the least weeks I can leave is 13 weeks away but I would like to work till around 33 weeks if I can but I am not gonna try be wonder woman and work till my contractions start :haha: especially in my job which is lifting and up and down stairs.....I already feel whale like! x

Hello ladies. Today is one of "those" days. I don't want to be here at work, but I don't want to be at home sitting around, either. *sigh* And I wish my next ultrasound was sooner. It will be at the 20 week mark- almost 21 weeks. We'll be able to find out if we're having a girl or boy, but it seems so far away. :(

Hello ladies. Today is one of "those" days. I don't want to be here at work, but I don't want to be at home sitting around, either. *sigh* And I wish my next ultrasound was sooner. It will be at the 20 week mark- almost 21 weeks. We'll be able to find out if we're having a girl or boy, but it seems so far away. :(

I am totally the same, dont want to go to work but dont want to be sat around either :wacko: my scan is aggges away too! 30th Aug and I will be 21 weeks, so another 4 full weeks to go! looking forward to finding out :blue: or :pink: OH said we will start buying after that and I am going to start getting organised
bring on the shopping :happydance:

Yeah Paula, it's deffo my organs pushed up high but I then my lower abbs feel really solid and there's a deffo bump there :shrug:

I have a count down app on my phone for leaving work :rofl: 149 days and counting, I was gonna leave 23rd Dec but figure the next week is only 3 days and we won't be busy with it being Xmas so might as well go in, I figure the longer I work the longer I get off with baby, so plan on working as long as I can. Planning for my last day to be 30th dec

:rofl: least I aint the only one counting down :haha: I would work longer but I just know I wont want to lol I would be happy to make it to 33 weeks, but will see how I feel!

Lintu - my friends got that pram, she's had it for over 2 years and she still needs L plates for it :lol: it is a lovely pram though!

Kat - I have sausage fingers already! :( it's pants! I hate the heat! I thought it was meant to be better being this early on in the summer, obviously not!

Paula - baby's playing hard to get :) Seriously, feel lucky you're not suffering! I'm still getting morning sickness (rather randomly though!) and I've started to get pain in my hips, can't walk fast etc... So, swap??

mmcheek :wave: Are you settling in well to your new place? Did the move go well?

Duejan :wave: Will go and edit first page in a bit :)

Truly - the bed nest looks amazing! Bit more expensive than a moses basket though! I also wanted a sounds and movement mat thingy, but MIL bought a video monitor thing, turns out it didn't work because it was so old! In the end we just got a normal monitor, used to keep Tegs down here with us in her bouncer until we went to bed, her last bottle would be at 11 when she was a little baby so it worked out quite well!

Becca :wave: Hiya, think you might already be on the list :) You're down as due on the 19th, has your date since changed?

Duejan - I also know when I conceived, but my MW said we'd go by LMP, and my dates were right! You can get a BFP a week after conceiving, I knew I was pregnant but didn't get a positive until 11DPO!

mmcheek - I think it depends on what the baby's been doing, if they've been active it will be higher and if they're sleeping it'll be lower? I'm sure that's what I read on here somewhere last week. I don't think it's anything to worry about though :hugs:

Paula - I feel I'm carrying quite high up too! But when I lie down my uterus hurts and feels quite low :shrug: These babies are gonna be pains in the bum!

Pumpkin - :wave: Good luck on the scan on Friday :)

Kali - :wave: wow! To be due on your birthday :) My DD was due on her daddy's birthday, the day before mine, and I never wanted to share our birthdays :blush: But she arrived 3 days late anyway, so that was good :)

LM - Did you go and grab a takeaway cuppa afterwards? I think I might take a flask when I have mine just to sort me out afterwards :lol: I'm not good without my morning coffee...

fairykate - not long to go then :) Are you starting to get excited? Any thoughts as to what the flavour is gonna be?

Paula - I'm leaving at 31 weeks :) But that's when I have 3 weeks holiday, at the end of that I'll be starting my mat leave, roll on Nov 14th :) however, if Luke gets this job that he has an interview for I'll be leaving mid September :) Mat leave will start at 28 weeks, and the 3 weeks before will be hols, and then the 2 weeks before that I already have booked off as hols for our birthdays :haha:

But it's going to depend on how I feel I suppose, I went off 6 weeks before I had Tegan, but that was around this time 2 years ago, it was the best decision I ever made! It was so warm and all I wanted to do was sleep in the day!

FM - it's only 3 weeks and 2 days until our scans (not that I'm counting or anything!)

There's no way I'm going to work into December, I want to enjoy Christmas with Tegan. I think if my days weren't so long then it wouldn't be too bad, but 13 hour days are a killer and I don't want to risk getting snowed in at work (An inch of snow and Cornwall grinds to a halt, it's stupid!)

We saw the house this morning, it's lovely, we've said we'd love to rent, but we're against another couple and it'll come down to our references :( We'll find out on Thursday, so it's gonna be fingers crossed!

And this morning Luke got a phone call about a job and has an interview tomorrow morning, it's a job he'll actually like doing, something about history which ties in nicely to the degree he's doing on the OU, I so hope he gets it, he needs to start having a purpose because the rows we're having every now and then are doing my head in!

Midwife tomorrow, need to write my list of questions and hopefully hear the heartbeat :) maybe she'll tell me how fast it's going so I can start gender guessing :D

Hope you're all well, I've done the updates on the first page, I think I've done them right :) xx

I wish I can stop working now but living nice in SouthFlorida is so $$. Guess I will be working
Up til my water breaks.:dohh:

hi Rees, yeah my due date changed to Jan 17th. Good luck on the new house, job and appointment-exciting time for you:hugs:

Like you gals I also can't wait to find out what team I'm on so i can START shopping. That's when the FUN begins!!!!!!!!!

wow welcome all the newbies here. i cant believe seriously what a great month january will be.
Rees can you really get a bfp that early i thought i go it on 11dpo as well but according to new due date then it was like 4 or 5 dpo. Even going off of my LMP would have been more accurate then what he gave me. lol

Anyway for all of you who are finding out the sex of your babys good luck still have to wait til the end of the month or beginning of september.

Is it normal not to have a scan until 20 weeks? i only got one early because of some spotting.

morning ladies! :coffee:

Welcome newbies and welcome back mmcheek! :flower:

lotsakellz: congrats on your pink bundle, shopping for girls is so much fun :) i've sorted threw my girls baby clothes because most of it will be the wrong size for the season if its a girl but could barely bring myself to give a quarter of away. it's all just so darn cute :blush:

Truelyblessed: those bednests are beautiful, make me wish i didn't hate having my kids sleeping in the same room as me :blush:. my bedroom is the only space left that isn't crammed full of their stuff. you start to get a little frayed at the edges after stopping them from fighting and crying all day so having somewhere they aren't is a blessing.

tillymoo: i'd still poke my eldest daughter when she was in the cradle next to me :haha:. i worried a lot less the second time and got sooooo much more sleep and so did she :rofl:

K477uk: i wish i could go swimming, stupid winter here :growlmad:

TiredNurse27: i hope everything went ok at the scan yesterday :hugs:

5-a-side: happy birthday to your dd2 for the other day :cake:

LM2104: finger's crossed for good results.

paula85: yay for bump popping out :happydance:. mine's still quiet low sometimes so low i have to pee all day :blush:. have you felt bub move yet?

FM_DJ: :hugs: for having one of those days. i hate that when it happens, i'm such a grump all day.

lintu: you say you'll go in for those three days now but when your still trying to digest christmas dinner around your bump and waddling like a duck you'll think twice about going in :haha:. :hugs: for your sore back i hope it improves or maybe you could stuff a pillow behind your lower back?

Rees: gee i don't know how you manage to right such large posts, i'm stuffed now :haha:. goodluck with getting the house and i hope your OH gets the job :thumbup:

I'm a sweet potato today :happydance: woo hoo 18 weeks! got my scan next thursday but still a determined team yellow. bub moves around like crazy now, so much so yesterday that it was making me slightly nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->