January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Ugh, rubbish nights sleep last night!

Kezz I found Imperial Mints worked wonders for heartburn in my last pregnancy, always had some on me.

Daisy your bump looks so perfect, cant wait for mine to be pure baby.
My stretchmarks from last pregnancy are starting to show a little bit now, anyone want to admit to having the dreading stretchmarks?

Midwife appointment tomorrow! Very excited but also nervous about blood test results.

Rees haha i had my scan at 6 weeks and that is the one that dated me to be due jan 12 i havnt had a scan since. The doc just changed it for no apparent reason. oh well lol im the only one so far who is due the 18.

Princesskell that is a great idea about the jan snowangels.

Ohhh Daisy I love that pic, you look amazing :)

Got my 2nd MW appointment today, taking dd1 & dd2 with me, I'd love for her to try and get the heartbeat for them to hear, they'll be back at school for all other appointments. Then hopefully I'll get scan date through soon, it'll be after the 7th Sept I think, I'm desperate to know which team we're on. Either way is fine but we want to know.

Rees - Glad to hear it went as well as can be expected... I've got my fingers crossed! Taking the sides off does helps.. but means they just run in and out... I spent ages like that with Isaac over the last few days and he's had the side off for about a month... only just realised he can get out!
Did you look into the siggie thing..??

Kellz - :hugs: Hope he is feeling better now.. and you are ok xx I have swollen fingers.. haven't had the ankles yet (or at least not as bad as last time!!)

MM - My bump changes all the time.. mostly it's just wobbly!

Daisy - That is a BEAUTIFUL bump!! x

LM - Sorry you had a rubbish nights sleep...... Just think of the practise!!

I had a lovely day on the park yesterday with a couple of mummy friends... they have little boys just a little bit older than Isaac.. it was lovely to see them all playing with their balls! Just got back knackered!

Today I have shopping in mind... and making a banner for a friends LO for his birthday and sorting out 2 cakes.. Oh if any one fancies doing me a favour... I could do with some more likes on my cakes page on FB... it's called "more cakes darling?" Thanks x

Thanks k477uk. He's still in bed as he had such a late night.

I took Sam to the park with his friend on Tuesday and ended up shattered and dozing all afternoon. I'm off into school today to meet my gtp student and TA's to so a bit of prep for next term.

How weird, you're a teacher and bake cakes and me too! Sometimes wish I was a baker instead of a teacher! I'll have a peek at your fb page. Should sort myself out with one really. Had a few orders recently and got a wedding cupcake tower coming up in oct!

LM. Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. Don't think the heat helps.

Daisy that is such a gorgeous bump! Same as k477uk, mine is mostly wobbly

I know that feeling... I'm hoping to be able to go PT after this one... so trying to get some business up and running.. need to sort out the council thing first though!

I wish Isaac was still in bed... every day this week he's woken at 5:30! Can't cope!!!

Bless him, he's giving you practise for when baby arrives! Sam is usually up at 6.30/7 but he was so late last night he'll probably sleep til 9/9.30. He has always loved his sleep, since being 11 weeks old. What's the betting this little girl isn't so keen!?

After I've had baby I'm hoping to move back to Nottingham and become a Childminder for a few years and do cakes and catering with my mum on the side. Would love my own tea shop really but noes not really the financial climate to be taking such a risk.

Hee hee! That's exactly want I want to do... (i'm saving any money I get for cakes as part of that!) where abouts you planning on moving to?

lovely bump and photograph daisybb! i should take more bump pictures now its starting to show more, i always forget though.

I'm using my cake money for baby things at the moment. It's my real nappy money stash! We're moving to calverton as that's where my parents live and I spent most of my childhood. I was born in kings mill hospital and originally lived in Rainworth which is another possibilty. Karl is from Gedling so that's also an option. I remember you saying you wanted to move up near the university. It's lovely up there.

Daisy what amazing photos-look like they've been done by a professional-gorgeous lady and gorgeous bump! xx

Ah.. Real nappies can cost a fortune... luckily I have all mine from DS! Have you had a look at some pretties yet? It can get addictive!

Yes.. I'm living in Kirkby atm, but work in the centre and DH works in Derby so uni way is perfect! I had DS at Kings mill.. love it!

I've booked a demo by the derby nappy lady and can't wait to play! I'm thinking all in one one sizes just for ease when baby goes to childminders and I'm back at work. Also Karl will have no excuses for not changing nappies. My mum wants me to have Terry nappies but I'm not sure they're for me! I've got my wish list! Loving Lil Joeys for new born and then totsbots, pikapu and possibly some imse vimse minkies. But want to play before I spend a load of cash!

I would def play.. I have motherease OS with wraps (totbots or motherease) for day to day, which are FAB! never had a leak with them... although they are 2 part they are so easy.. we give them to nursery and DH can do them! Then I have some weenotion pretties and a couple of ittis (which I didn't find great)..... check out the natural parenting section for reviews and stuff!

I need to get off my bottom and start thinking about shopping....

Thanks. Will check it out. I've just had a shower but that's about as motivated as I've got!

Oh I've just realised I'm 17 weeks today!!! Yay!!! :dance:

Morning girls. I have not gone to work in the past 2 days, I have a headache that wont shift and just not sleeping good at all :( I feel sooo guilty though....OH is at work from 5am to 6pm everyday and I am just sat at home :nope:

we use real nappies too and have tried almost every brand out there... oops. I am so glad i am having a girl this tim so i can get pretty weenotions and actually show them off by putting her in dresses.... its going to be very expensive i think. Luckily i have saved a lot of nappies from Jamie like tots bots easyfits v2 which are very good, and bumgenius. but i am buying newborn and pretty nappies still :) can you tell im addicted???? lol

Paula.. Hope you feel better soon xx

Eco - Yes.. can be VERY expensive!!!!

MW appointment was good. Urine clear, BP good, weight...have put on 2kg since BFP.

MW found heartbeat - was between 140-150bpm while we listened.
Was in and out in 15mins. I like appointments like that. 1 problem though, they've lost my blood results, not good but as she said I'd have been contacted if something was majorly wrong, she was concerned about anemia due to me being pale and tired alot. (might be due to lack of sleep and I dont go out in the sun much)

So next appointment is the 15th September, hopefully have scan the week before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->