January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Loads to catch up! Will try and get my laptop out later and catch up properly.

Had a bit of an eventful day and had my first trip ever to A&E! Sam managed to hit his head on a staircase and split his head open. So much blood for such a small cut! It's only 2cm ish long but I thought it was going to be about 10! He's had it superglued and was very brave (for him, he's a nightmare when he's even only slightly hurt!). We cuddled and watched Wall-E and now he seems fine whereas I'm hanging on desperately til he's gone to bed to have a really good cry! I'm quite proud of how well I've held it together!

Kellz :( :hug: What a nightmare :( At least Sam is ok now. Have a good cry and a bar of choc later, it's always such a shock when they do anything to hurt themselves :(

Thanks Rees. I've just cried at My Name is Earl! We're having cuddles now. He's desperate to go round crazy on his scooter but he's supposed to play quietly. Hubby is working late tonight so have promised him he can stay up til 8.30/9. I secretly want to keep my eye on him.

Has Luke heard anything yet?

OMG! I have cankles! I'm so puffy and swollen. Sam says he doesn't want to get pregnant if you swell up. Bless him!

No, nothing yet, I don't expect that he'll hear anything until next week, but maybe the guy will surprise us and ring tomorrow to offer him the job!

Luke seems quite positive about it, and seemed to get on with the owner, which is good as he didn't want his CV or references! It's £8 an hour too!

Bless him! Although we never know where medicine is going to go between now and when Sam's ready to be a daddy :)

So glad your little guy is ok. It kills you to have your child hurt. When ever Olivia hurts her head, I am terrified to let her to to sleep. I sit up all night watching her monitor making sure she is ok. I am such an over dramatic momma:)

Is anybody good at making special signatures? It would be really good to have a January snowangels one? Someone made one for the ttc spring lambs thread which I still have in my siggie bc I love it! I have no idea at all how to make them though?
X

I will try to request one

Is anybody good at making special signatures? It would be really good to have a January snowangels one? Someone made one for the ttc spring lambs thread which I still have in my siggie bc I love it! I have no idea at all how to make them though?
X

I will try to request one

Ooo goodie! Thank you! A real cute one with snowmen and snowflakes on? X :wacko:

hey i have a question does anyone seem to flex on how pregnant they look sometimes i look huge and other not very big at all

Oh, Kellz, I hope he is ok. I have to say I am absoultely neurotic about keeping an eye on Annie when she gets a head injury.
She feel, hit her head on the end of her bed once and got a black eye and a cut head, looked awful and I was too scared to take her out in case people looked at us funny!

Im so fed up with this muggy heat, thank goodness it going to rain here for around 12 hours soon!

Also anyone with a toddler already notice how housework is never finished and the place you have just tidied is messy again as soon as you turn around. Im thinking of giving up housework in preparation for when there are two of them!

its weird i get concerned that something is wrong when i wake up and my tummy has went almost flat. it seems to do that alot when i power walk the night before

Yeh my tummy is flatter on a morning, and by evening is enormous. Think it's the food and bloat on top of the baby bump on an evening, whereas it's just baby bump first thing on a morning.

I'm starting to suffer with the heartburn now. Stupidly keep eating sweets on an evening, which are mostly what sets it off, and I keep forgetting to buy chewie rennie, which means all I have are tums, and I hate the chalkiness and hate taking them but have to as it just gets worse and worse and I can't sleep. Maybe I should just cut out the sweets! lol. I never learn!

Hey how are eveyone? I've been suffering from really bad headaches but I don't know if it's pregnancy related or just the humid weather! Feelig baby family about all the time now! At least 15 times a day! Anyone else? My little boy was sry active in te womb (and Out!) too xx

Rees - I 'feel' it's a girl but maybe wishful thinking lol.

Can't wait for news of this 'special signature' - would take off one of my current ones for that :p x

LM I'll be honest, he only went to bed at 10 and I came up 5 mins ago to be close to him. Have hardly let him out of my sight. I know what you mean about worrying about people looking at you funny, he hit his head on the radiator once and had a big cut and I was horrified (daddy was in charge of him for an hour! In all fairness, he was more in bits than Sam!). Didn't enjoy taking him to the childminders the next day!

I look way more pregnant at night time too. Am not feeling much movement but at my scan on Sunday she said my placenta is at the front so movements will be muffled and I'll feel them much later.

It's ridiculously muggy and close. I'm all puffy and my skin has started to go itchy ao I'm not overly happy about that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for rain. My mum said age had a rain storm in Nottingham this afternoon but it never made it down the A50 and A38 to burton!!

Feeling slightly less emotional now Karl is back from work and I've blurted the while story of our adventure to him so really hoping I sleep ok now. Very jealous of you ladies who had a good nights sleep last night. I wake at 4.17am without fail and for no apparent reason?! Then can't get back to sleep until about 5 mins before Karl's alarm clock goes of and there's something about Vanessa felts voice that goes through me in a morning!!

Sleep well all.

oh lord..my bump is big all the time. This pic I took is in the morning..I think 10 am:) Although, I would say it is bigger by nightfall

P.S) I took these photos this morning (self timer) and I am so proud of how they turned out! Had to find a reason to share them:):blush:

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 12
Yeh my tummy is flatter on a morning, and by evening is enormous. Think it's the food and bloat on top of the baby bump on an evening, whereas it's just baby bump first thing on a morning.

I'm starting to suffer with the heartburn now. Stupidly keep eating sweets on an evening, which are mostly what sets it off, and I keep forgetting to buy chewie rennie, which means all I have are tums, and I hate the chalkiness and hate taking them but have to as it just gets worse and worse and I can't sleep. Maybe I should just cut out the sweets! lol. I never learn!

I had to cut out most sweets. It was making me feel so dizzy. Salt seems to help me feel better..although, not to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->