January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Welcome newbies & welcome back mmcheek!

Had no idea what SPD was so I looked it up there. Oouch!! Hope no-one gets it as it looks nasty :nope:

I reckoned I'd been feeling buba for a while now. This past few days I know for sure that I do! Sometimes it feels like he/she is having a disco in there! I've definitely noticed that if I eat something sweet & go lay down straight after he/she goes crazy! Might be something to try if you're not sure if you're feeling any movement? xx

has anyone seen these bednests and, if so, what do you think of them? it's all becoming real now so figured I'd better start getting organised.

www.bednest.com

Those look amazing truly.. have never seen anything like it before.

Unbelievably expensive though!

I have a moses basket & it was a pain having to lift DS in & out to feed him. Plus I was constantly getting up to check him as I couldn't see him from the bed when he was in the basket. This would certainly solve those problems!

But the price... aarraagghh!!!

they are on ebay Tilly but the supplier is out of stock until Sept so they are going for stupid prices at the minute. still keeping a look out though while I've still got plenty of time to prepare.

I reckon I'd be able to get at least half the money back by selling later as well.

Have a look on the nct website. There's another couple very similar. I'm getting the Babybay as it can be converted into a high chair or playpen so seems like a value for money option.
Though they havent got any bednest in stock.

I've started to think a crib might be the way to go. We have a moses basket & a full sized cot from when our son was little. I'd forgotten how i'd constantly get up during the night, poking the poor wee thing to make sure he was still breathing! I reckon if I could've see him from the bed it might've made me sleep easier. Yup, think I'm gona have the moses basket downstairs during the day & get a crib for night time :)

I saw the babybay as well. It looks lovely, I think you need to buy extra bits to convert it later though.

I've been looking at the angelcare sound and movement monitor as well that alarms if it doesn't sense the breathing movement for 20 seconds. I'm going to be a nightmare lol

https://www.angelcare-monitor.com/United-States/en/products/angelcare-monitor-AC401

Can i join you please?:wacko:

My due date is 27th jan.... :happydance:
Hi there :hi:
How are you doing?[/QUOTE]

:hi:

I am good thank you, feels like i have been pregnant forever, just want it to hurry up and be January to i can meet my LO!!

How's everyone else doing? :winkwink:

AJC - I know the feeling.. it feels like ages until January! But then I don't particularly want to wish my holidays away!!

I am shattered... went swimming with Isaac then to the park! He's sleeping now and I am tempted to do the same!

Truly I've found a bedside cot that's loads cheaper than the bed nest and baby bay. It's by troll troll and I found it on https://www.whwatts.co.uk/cots-cot-beds-6/cribs-53/troll-bedside-crib-with-mattress-15643.htm. It's not as fancy but I think I may sway towards this one as it looks narrower and I don't have much space down the side of my bed.

I also like the look of the angel care monitor. I'm going to be more of a nightmare this time, I can feel it!

K477uk I'd get your head down for a bit. Me and Sam have been sorting out all his old clothes and I kept EVERYTHING! Now I know it's a girl I've tried to be ruthless. With little success if I'm honest! Got loads of neutral stuff to wash and 16 carrier bags for the charity shop. But there's still 6 massive plastic boxes under our bed full of beautiful stuff I can't bear to part with! I'm shattered and we've still got to tax the car and get to the charity shop plus tesco shopping arriving soon! Should sleep well tonight!

Hi guys!

I'm having a scan tomorrow I'll be 15+4, it's to check everything's ok after a bit of spotting. All being well would I be really out of line asking if they can check for the sex?

they can always check have noticed some are finding out at 16 weeks so it could happen. i hope all goes well. hey has anyone else had a far range in heart rate mine has always been 160 and is now 140. my hubby keeps saying they found the twin hahaha but really does anyone else have that. i know they are both a healthy rate but just curious

Hi Ladies-
I'm back after taking a bnb break and would love to join you.
My nxt dr appt is next week and I have the gender scan on Aug 18th/18 weeks.

hello becc- fun i bet your excited i go the first week of Sept they are making me wait until after my 20th week. i miss a genetic scan at 11 weeks because of moving so i guess this is its substitute anyways i will get to hopefully see the gender then. this is baby #5 so, i need to buy smart plus me a hubby are anxious people and dont do well with surprises. well welcome aboard

Tired... Have fun at the scan.. there is no harm is asking - they can only say no!

Hi Becca! How are you doing?

I'm shattered.. I am sure 2nd tri is meant to be the energy one... But all I can do in the evening is NOTHING! Although I've had a busy day.. took Isaac swimming and then to the park, didn't manage that nap and then tidied and played with Isaac and cooked dinner. Now I wiped out.

Is anyone going on holiday this summer?

hello becc- fun i bet your excited i go the first week of Sept they are making me wait until after my 20th week. i miss a genetic scan at 11 weeks because of moving so i guess this is its substitute anyways i will get to hopefully see the gender then. this is baby #5 so, i need to buy smart plus me a hubby are anxious people and dont do well with surprises. well welcome aboard

Thanks for the sweet welcome:flower:
I'm so anxious that it's driving me crazy. I find myself looking at the calender everyday. I declined the genetic scan so I'm right there with you.
Wow baby #5.......you go girl !!

I am in so much pain today, the wierd pain in my bum cheeks got really bad today to the point where I couldnt even stand up for longer than a minute.

Im also fasting from now until 9am tomorrow morning as I have my fasting blood test for the GD then. I dont know how Im going to cope without my morning cuppa.

Hope your all well have a nice evening

I am in so much pain today, the wierd pain in my bum cheeks got really bad today to the point where I couldnt even stand up for longer than a minute.

Im also fasting from now until 9am tomorrow morning as I have my fasting blood test for the GD then. I dont know how Im going to cope without my morning cuppa.

Hope your all well have a nice evening
as the baby grows alot of times it aggravates the sciatic nerve and as the baby starts to shift it could cause the relief. good luck to you for the testing and please tell us the results

Becc-it is ver important to feel welcomed. i am happy to see a new joiner this is a very exciting time for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->