January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Woohoo... 37 weeks today! Classed as full term and ready for this baby to come out!

Hope everyone had a good Xmas!

Hope everyone had a fab christmas xxx any surprise arrivals???

Over the past few days iv developed major elephantiasis of the feet :( it's not good the only things that fit are flip flops, not a wise choice in December

aww look at all the watermelons yay it is almost over for you guys i cant wait to read all the stories, well hubby and i enjoyed our gift to each other as a matter a fact Wesley was all we gave each other this year and it was incredible

Well ladies.... Merry Christmas to you all firstly. ..
So apologies i have been MIA for a week ! How fast this week has gone!!
As i type this my little "january Snowangel" Sleeps milk drunk on my chest!! Yep i had a xmas baby! :dance:

I was induced last week and my did it go much quicker than i had planned. Looking back i was very lucky after being convinced that at 36wks i would end up with a failed induction and a c-section, i ended up with a very fast normal delivery of a beautiful (not so little prem) baby girl! Weighing in at 6lb 13! :baby:

The feeling is incredible, she is THE most beautiful and amazing little being on the planet!

So not quite a xmas baby, was expecting to be in over xmas and got let out... but.... little miss was jaundice so we have infact been in hosp over xmas and for the first time ever did not have xmas dinner, or open pressies etc! Well baby Alivia has been spoilt already but mummy and daddy definately got the most precious gift of all!!

I miss my bump at times, but its amazing to see her little habits, and movements etc and finally understand what she must have been doing when i was having weird little movement during the pregnancy! lol.

So... did anyone have a xmas day baby??? I wonder.... How many January babies have ended up Dec 2011 babies??

Daisy - Sorry if i have missed it but did you manage to get both twins home before xmas? I hope so and they are growing well.

MM - Is your baby still in scbu? If so what were your plans on xmas day?
Its funny its so weird not being able to do the usual on xmas but i suppose what is normal now ? lol.

Hoping to go home tomorrow, fx'd it would be great to be able to be home and a family. We have lived in hospital for weeks now. I miss my poor little pooch too. All worth it for Livvy but nevertheless will be heaven to be home!

ANyways, good luck ladies, next one is new yr./... who will have the first new yr baby???
Take care, enjoy those ever growing bumps for just a little while longer. :)

x

Maz -- Congrats!!! Sounds like you have had an interesting week or so. I hope you go home tomorrow. I agree she was probably the best present and much better then a Christmas dinner.

Not sure how many if any others had Christmas day babies. I imagine we will have more December babies in the next week. Can't believe December is just about over.

I looked at my ticker and realized we have 30 days until our EDD. No longer can I stand counting weeks, but days!! Wow! I have my "36" week appointment tomorrow and should be getting a growth scan. Hoping I can schedule it in for Friday and see how he is stacking up. Kind of hoping the doctor says he will come early or to get a sweep next week at my appointment (pretty sure she said 37 weeks they start checking the cervix? I hope so!) I have been having contractions (false mind you) every day, but never are they constant. Also, pretty sure Connor is starting to drop, sometimes it feels like he is bobbing in and out of my pelvis. I just have a feeling he's coming early, especially since he is measuring 3 weeks ahead and my dates are off by atleast a week (wishful thinking?). Yikes!!

How are you ladies?!

Well ladies.... Merry Christmas to you all firstly. ..
So apologies i have been MIA for a week ! How fast this week has gone!!
As i type this my little "january Snowangel" Sleeps milk drunk on my chest!! Yep i had a xmas baby! :dance:

I was induced last week and my did it go much quicker than i had planned. Looking back i was very lucky after being convinced that at 36wks i would end up with a failed induction and a c-section, i ended up with a very fast normal delivery of a beautiful (not so little prem) baby girl! Weighing in at 6lb 13! :baby:

The feeling is incredible, she is THE most beautiful and amazing little being on the planet!

So not quite a xmas baby, was expecting to be in over xmas and got let out... but.... little miss was jaundice so we have infact been in hosp over xmas and for the first time ever did not have xmas dinner, or open pressies etc! Well baby Alivia has been spoilt already but mummy and daddy definately got the most precious gift of all!!

I miss my bump at times, but its amazing to see her little habits, and movements etc and finally understand what she must have been doing when i was having weird little movement during the pregnancy! lol.

So... did anyone have a xmas day baby??? I wonder.... How many January babies have ended up Dec 2011 babies??

Daisy - Sorry if i have missed it but did you manage to get both twins home before xmas? I hope so and they are growing well.

MM - Is your baby still in scbu? If so what were your plans on xmas day?
Its funny its so weird not being able to do the usual on xmas but i suppose what is normal now ? lol.

Hoping to go home tomorrow, fx'd it would be great to be able to be home and a family. We have lived in hospital for weeks now. I miss my poor little pooch too. All worth it for Livvy but nevertheless will be heaven to be home!

ANyways, good luck ladies, next one is new yr./... who will have the first new yr baby???
Take care, enjoy those ever growing bumps for just a little while longer. :)

x
we have been home now for 2 weeks today and had the most wonderful christmas ever just staring at tiny and beautiful face. he is fab but oh so tiny maybe topping out at 5 lbs now, and i also have been wondering about daisy last i heard little girl went home and was waiting on the tiny guy to catch up... congrats on your baby girls, girls are sweet

Congrats Maz! Hope you are both well!

Dtd last night... nothing!!

Having a curry tonight and will be making OH dtd again... I havent slept in a week and Im so uncomfortable... please baby GET OUT!!

I know how you feel LM I'm so uncomfy, had some period type cramps today but don't think it's the start of owt :( I'm going to be gutted if I'm still pregnant on my due date!

Aww congrats Maz that's excellent news!

I too am majorly uncomfortable. I only sleep in like hour/half hour bursts before I wake up in pain in my legs, hips, thighs. Then I try to turn over and have to heave my stomach (also hurting) over onto the other side, wedge something under it and try to go back to sleep. Then half an hour later I'm up to pee, and then it all starts again. I want him OUT but don't want him to come before the c-section or God knows what will happen!! Hang in there baby - me and you can manage 3 more weeks if we have to!!

We went boxing day shopping, which was horrific. I got into town and his head hit my bladder so had to go straight to the loo, then wandered round uncomfortable with is head pressing in all the wrong places, and after about an hour decided I just wanted to go home. We're hoping to go shopping in Lincoln tomorrow, but OH has promised we can take it easy, and do one shop, then go sit and have a drink, then another shop and a break. I'll probably have to pee between each shop too. Wish there were more public toilets about! We went to Matalan tonight for half an hour and my back was aching after that. Tried to try some boots on but it was like a mission! Then heard an old woman saying to her daughter 'we used to try and hide it in our day!' proper loud so I could hear her. I'm guessing it was due to having a tight t-shirt and cardi on, but I didn't realise my belly was something to be ashamed of! She was smiling so don't think she meant it in a mean way, but still... I was slightly offended.

Here's my 36 week 5 days pic... he's dropped slightly I think, but still pretty bloody high and still moving loads!
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/36weeks5days.jpg

Aww maz that's fantastic news congratulations :) xxx

I'm feeling pretty sick at the minute and can't get comfy, baby keeps kicking my ribs and rotating its bum around my right rib cage lol. Bless it, must be uncomfy for it in there too! Hopefully not too much longer. 2weeks until my due date now :D. Yayeee.
Feet are swollen, dh bought me some beautiful trainer for xmas but they won't fit until after baby is here lol and some nice tone up sketchers boots. He also got me a pandora bracelet which is absolutely beautiful with an elephant on it. I love it :D.

Well apart from this I hope everyones ok :) and their bumpys are coming along nicely. Xx

Hi ladies,

Maz congratulations !!!

Well girls I feel a bit happy and sad today all rolled into one.
let me start by saying for the last 2 days I could barely walk because of pelvic PAIN. Just sitting up out of bed hurts like hell.

So went to the doctor today and found out my baby is no longer breech. I was happy to know that I will have a natuaral birth with no scaring ALTHOUGH I will not be having my little within the next 2 weeks which I was ready and had my heart set on being done with this pain. NOW I have to wait 4 WEEKS, OMG I don't know how I will make it.
Yes my cervix is not even soft.. Sorry for sounding so pathetic

I'm balling my eyes out and feel like such a baby!! :cry:

Kezz - same here, but were so close! Luckily I haven't had too much pressure below, but definitely no room left for my bladder, so any movement he makes makes it feel like I need to use the bathroom. xx

Becca - glad your LO is no longer breech, just remember you've come this far!!

Well ladies...

I had my 36 week appointment this morning, not so good news from the doctor's office. I haven't gained any weight in two weeks, and neither has my bump. I was going to be sent for a growth scan because of his size, now I am being sent to check to see if my placenta is not functioning right :( My sister was born a stillborn because of stress, and now worried. My scan is on Friday afternoon after my stress testing (which has been weekly for 3 or so weeks now). My test last week, he barely passed. They had to use the buzzer on him 3 times because he wasn't responding well each time :-/

I also had an early sweep to see where I stood... not good either. I haven't dropped, I haven't softened, nothing. I told my doctor about what the physical therapist said and after he did the sweep, he told me I was unlikely able to deliver through my pelvis, thus needing a c-section :(
My emotions are all over the place right now, just trying to remain calm until Friday. All I want is him safe and sound. I was also prescribed prilosec to take with my zofran to see if it helps at all, but thinking it's not going to do any good. We'll see though. xx

:hugs: Chobette thoughts are with you and hoping your LO is doing well!

Had a curry for dinner last night and dtd before OH got up for work this morning and now am having really intense pains in my back every 5ish mins!! Keep your fingers crossed for me... I want to be in labour!!!

wow, no actual christmas day babies, im shocked, especially with the number of december babies we have already.

anyway, im hoping i have put a spanner in the works but, i appear to be in slow labour eeekkkkkkk.

been having increasingly painful braxton hicks since the day b4 christmas eve and losing my plug bit by bit daily. spoke to the triage on the 23rd and she told me they sounded like they were on their way so christmas day was a little tense and every day since. these braxton hicks havent let off but aren't in a set pattern or getting regular intervals as yet but my midwife, although i havent been examined, doesnt think i will make it to my 38 week appointment on the 4th........now im scared lol

suppose to be doing a come dine with me night with friends tonight, i got the dessert and as hubby is at work until an hour b4 we r due 2 go and i cant stand up long enough to hold pee in (tmi) and thinks seem to be, clearing out (sorry again tmi) i didnt think that actually making something would be a good idea so i have opted to a trip to iceland when hubby is back and able to drive me down to the shop.

scary thing is i had a vivid dream b4 i found out i was expecting that it would be a new years eve/day baby eeeekkkkk

please can u all send me some baby "out" dust now, im totally ready to meet them now and cant bare the impatient freak i have become lol

the contration-like pains (they were definately worse that BHs and had a pattern) have stopped but I still have a really bad back and a pushing feeling on my bum...

Im really hoping this doesnt last much longer and Im holding my baby soon!!

ooooh were only 3 days apart on due date too, fingers crossed for u, been told to keep my legs shut until full term tomorrow lol

Had a perfect christmas! We had both babies home with us!

Attachments

• DSC00457.jpg
    DSC00457.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00444.jpg
    DSC00444.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00449.jpg
    DSC00449.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 13
daisy i had been wondering about you. i am so happy for you that both babies were home. i bet you have been super busy as i find my entire life is breast feeding and pumping lol, i love every second with Wesley crying over him all the time, tears of complete joy, he is perfect. We took him to be weighed in and he is now 5 lb and 1 oz he are climbing upp and i can tell he is growing by the way he fits in his car seat. are we all going to keep in touch after the babies are born or will this be it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->