January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

sounds great mm, looking forward to hearing of everyones arrivals and help after their here

xxx

hey i have to share we got approved to build our dream house. 5 bedrooms for all the kids in a kid friendly neighborhood. we will be breaking ground in feb sometime. praise the lord. perfect baby and new house, plus the house will be cheaper then our rent

Congratulations to the new mummies and by the sounds of it soon to be new mummies :)
Hope everyone has had a great Christmas and is looking forward to the new year!

That's good news mm. Congrats! I bet that's exciting.

Everybody is getting close, hoping everyone has a safe new years eve. Does anybody have plans? Nothing much here really, spending the night in with my husband hopefully.

Will post updates on Friday after my ultrasound. xx

i feel truely blessed bc i think this house would allow me to have my dream of foster parenting. my kids are getting older all but Wesley and maybe one more but that would leave lots of room for needy children who need the love

Anybody else just in pain all night long? Thighs... hips... tummy...? I haven't slept for more than two hours at a time for weeks now. Getting seriously p****d off to be honest. I hate to moan when I'm so looking forward to him, but it's so hard to be in a good mood when you're not sleeping well.

On the other hand, I spent the whole day today playing on the ps3 and did NOTHING else all day apart from grabbing a bit of food and eating chocolates! Was a good day - I am actually enjoying maternity leave at the minute!

Also, sometimes when I stand up it's like there's pressure on my bum from inside. Does this mean he's starting to engage?

I am officially 37 weeks and full term now. Yay! And less than 3 weeks to go till c -section and me being a mummy :) :) :)

mm - so pleased for you, sounds like exciting times ahead!

I get pressure in my bum Kezz - hoping it means baby is engaged!

Im 37 + 4 today, scary to think this was the gestation Annie was born on, hopefully this baby wont be much further behind.

Have severe backache again this morning and have had some pain but I doubt it means anything will happen...

still waiting here with no signs what so ever, the ones I think I do get just turn out to be wind again. My hairdresser is due the week after me and her waters broke last night, 2nd baby, first one was induced and the lad I work with brought his premmy baby home yesterday at what would have been 36 weeks, she was 8 weeks early. What a lovely new years present.

Hoping it's not too long now as I'm so tired every day, just want to get into 2012 to make it the start of a great year after my dad passinfg away last year.

Off to the midwife now to see if we're engaged, gfingers crossed.

Still have a bad back, have had a loose bm (sorry tmi!) and feel like I have been kicked in the foof... the pains arent coming regularly though. Think my baby may be teasing me

Trying to keep active and moving around in the hope that that will help something to develop further!

Hi ladies,
Had my 36 wk MW appointment yesterday.
Baby girl is 3/5th engaged and head down, MW says she should stay that way and we should be on course for our second VBAC :happydance: still not allowed to the MLBU but thats ok as long as baby arrives safely.
Had some awful pains last night, strong BH, which had me on my knees leaning over the bed, dont think she liked the forceful handling she got from MW. Getting them alot through the day now but nothing stronger or gathering in frequency so not panicking yet.
Got my OH's nan telling me I cant give birth early on her birthday, which is the 3rd Jan so I dont want to be as thats a little too early for me. But what can you do eh? :shrug: babies arrive when they want to dont they.

Chobette how did your appointment go today? Thinking of you!

Still have a bad back, have had a loose bm (sorry tmi!) and feel like I have been kicked in the foof... the pains arent coming regularly though. Think my baby may be teasing me

Trying to keep active and moving around in the hope that that will help something to develop further!

same here, its so blooming uncomfortable now, i am starting to get really impatient now. so tiring being in pain but with no pattern is making me really grumpy lol :growlmad:

Chobette how did your appointment go today? Thinking of you!

Ah thanks :)

Well had my ultrasound today, the placenta and fluid seems normal. He is still measuring 3-4 weeks ahead in weight, so that's a good sign. Not sure why I am losing weight or why the fundal height didn't change. Still good news though. So right now in terms of weight he is measuring 39-40 weeks. His estimated weight right now is 7lbs 12oz. If he stays on track like he has been he will be about 10lbs if I go to 40 weeks. I also got my test results back for Group B Strep, I tested positive for it. Not sure what that means, but I'll ask the doctor about it. I know he was suggesting a c-section if I don't go early. Just another thing to add to my complications list.

Also added my 36 week bump picture update. How is everyone doing? We can finally say we are due this month real soon, 24 hours for me in the states. xx

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
Chobette, so glad he is healthy and doing well! That is one hell of a bump!

Windle, how you doing still having pains? My back feels as though it may break soon and I have had some more pains but nothing regular still. I have never wanted to be in regular pain so much in all my life! Have you had a show yet? I havent just losing clear, stringy stuff (sorry tmi!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FAB NIGHT :hugs:

Same to you Lintu, as well as the rest of you. We shall see if any of us will have New Years babies, had a couple comments while out asking if I was or not. Seems so close, January that is!

Happy New Years! What is everyone's plans, if any?

Haapy New Year everyone, heres to a great year with our little bundles!!

On a seperate note I am losing a lot of clear discharge, like a whole lot, does this mean a show may be soon to follow? I didnt have one last time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->