January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Morning ladies, this is our mth! We all become mums this mth :wohoo:

I'm 37 weeks today, when your ready baby Denton, I'm very ready so get ur lil bum in to gear xxxx how's everyone feeling??

I have a rather graphic question but its worrying me so apologies in advance! When I go to the toilet (or squat down on the floor for a few seconds) I notice this pressure bearing down on my vaginal area. And when I go to the toilet if I feel... My inner labia and stuff is all swollen and lower than usual... Like its right there and usually its a bit smaller and... More tucked up! Lol. I'm so sorry ladies I know its tmi - but is anyone else the same and is it normal? :(

Not sure if I'm right but it sounds to me that baby has dropped Kezz and putting pressure on you down there.

So any new years babies??

Cant believe we can say "This is our month!!"

Kezz huni iv had swollen bits for a while now, mw said was nothing to worry about its just the pressure :hugs:

cant win my sister got really bad piles i get swollen bits :grr: i managed to have a look in the mirror and it looked like the veins were raised, feels like veins also, but if your worried give them a call, thats what they are there for

Tic toc tic toc, feel like were just waiting now.
I can barely walk or roll over in bed because I have the worst pelvic/groan/hip pain ever.
My oh says it's like were in the waiting room in the hospital.

Btw, I just realized that I drank an entire gallon of water
On my own in just 6 hours!! OM-GOSH

Chobette, so glad he is healthy and doing well! That is one hell of a bump!

Windle, how you doing still having pains? My back feels as though it may break soon and I have had some more pains but nothing regular still. I have never wanted to be in regular pain so much in all my life! Have you had a show yet? I havent just losing clear, stringy stuff (sorry tmi!)

LM: pains have eased off today thank god as they were every 10 minutes for about 10 hours over night :cry: i literally spent the 1st 10 hours of this year in agony only to end up not progressing again :-(

anyone had their 38 week midwife appointment yet? i just wondered what they do and if they would give me a sweep at that point or do they wait until after 40 weeks?

happy new year to u all and those that havent already had theirs, were gonna b mummies this month :happydance:

I have mine friday, but I dont think they offer a sweep till ur 40wk check, may try and get her to have a go fri, im so ready for bubba

has lm had her baby watery dischrge could be membranes rupturing

I am sure it's different here in the states windle, but I had my sweep at 36 weeks. That was only because he wanted to check my progress since I am carrying 3 weeks ahead. Normally they told me it would be at my 37 week appointment. We have weekly appointments starting at 36 weeks.

It's our month, yay!! About 25 days left here, 24 almost in a couple hours. Have my appointment on Thursday, will be full term finally. Hoping I find out if I can have a set date if he doesn't come on his own. Not sure though :-/

Also had another fainting spell, husband had to help me to the bed. Caused me to throw up, so going to bring it up again on Thursday. Not sure what could be done, doctor told me they were auras -- onset of migraines. I didn't get a migraine though :shrug:

How's everyone doing?

I had 38 week appointment on friday and the midwife said they only offer a sweep in community at 41 weeks but if you've been under consultant care, they may offer one at 40 weeks. I'm seeing the consultant on Tuesday so will see what they say then.

My midwife says I can have a sweep next Tuesday at 40 weeks. Maybe depends if you are engaged at all?

I'm also allowed a sweep at 40weeks giving the baby isn't here by then, however I am half mw and half consultant and my 40+1 is with the consultant.

Ditto to the hip / back pain I've been in agony all night with it. Feeling good though just want baby here safe now! I find myself panicking about the baby not being safe in there now. Xx

i had a sweep with jamie at 40 weeks and another one a few days later. i dont think they like to do it before 40 weeks.

stll havent seen LM on here wondering if there is a new snow angel.

pineapples are on offer in tesco ladies, 2 for £2.50!! bought 2 today going to keep hold of them till iv seen the mw friday, dont see the point in taking them if its not even enganged :shrug: I thought it was cos my bump felt a different shap but my heartburn and baby in ribs is as bad as ever, so god knows whats going on :shrug:

oka i know i had my baby but talk to me ladies i still care about you guys and hoping we can all share once the babies are here

Hi all,

MM thanks for thinking of me but Im sorry to report no baby yet! Have a lot of pressure and still lots of discharge but no pains... Getting really fed up of waiting now!

Im 38 today, got my appointment with dr. tomorrow so please keep your fingers x'd he says my baby is engaged, Ill be a bit upset if Im not getting anywhere!

They dont offer a sweep here until 40 weeks and I think 41 if its your 2nd baby.

OH has the week off work this week as the job they were meant to start tomorrow has been put back so it would be really nice if the baby could come in the next few days as he would be home with us for a while then.

Lintu Ive tried pineapple did nothing but give me gas, apparantly you need to eat about 8 to get all the stuff you need from it! Also tried curry, dtd, walking and got and exercise ball to bounce on but nothing is helping this baby out!

Hope everyone is doing well. Who is due next?

LM -- Thanks for the update, was wondering too. Hope your babes is engaged!! xx

princesskell and I are both due in 7-8days.. :) im not sure who else..

I have also been bouncing on birthing ball and walking and dtd.. nothing yet, just increasing back ache and pressure down below. fingers crossed it'll come soon, im getting uncomfy now :) xx

How much are your babies moving? Are you still hitting the 10 movements a day mark because Im not really... my baby has really slowed down and people keep saying not worrying its just conserving its energy but I am a bit worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->