January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Hi Everyone!

Gosh its been so long since I've been on here!
I came on to see how everyone was on Dec 30th and ending up going into labor while at the comp! Lol

So I'd just like to announce that we had a little girl Isabella Maria at 6.06am on Dec 31st 2011. A great start to our new year!

She weighed 8pound 1ounce and was 9 days early.
She is absolutely perfect and I cant stop staring at her :cloud9:.

MM congrats on your little boy!
And Daisy congrats on the twins!

I hope you ladies are enjoying the last days or weeks of pregnancy. Soon you will be joining me in the land of sleepless nights, endless diapers and EXTREMELY painful engorged breasts!

xx

LM - hmmm mine does seem to have its slower days but im always hitting 10, on a lower day i would go and get checked out hun, i would be concerened to be honest.
I find myself panicking when i only feel baby shuffle 10times aday with no massive kicks out, but then i tell myself im silly and use my heartbeat doppler - when ive heard baby and know all is fine i settle down. :hugs: xx

awww hi jaz, congratulations!! :flower: how exciting, im looking forward to it all now i hope i dont go overdue but hey ho if i do i keep telling myself its 3weeks maximum now! im very excited now. How are you feeling and how did your labour begin? xx

LM I'm the same has quiet days and then full on days, I haven't had major kicks for a while just wriggles and nudges but everything is fine just has no room! I'm not counting co's I get a little obsessive but if your concerned ring them :hugs:

Jaz congratulations!!! Would love to hear your birth story and see pics of little Isabella Maria. Will go check out your journal and see if any more news!! Xxx

Had my appointment, dr wrote that we are 1/5 palable, so Im taking it we're 4/5 engaged YAY!!

Heard the heartbeat and measuring 39 so baby is doing fine! Have a water infection though so have been put on antibiotics for a week.

Congrats Jaz!

mines been quiet on the movement front compared to usual 2, mainly on the days of contractions tho, loads more movement today tho so im more relaxed.

i have been feeling the symptoms of a water infection 2, i wonder if thats y we have both been having contractions, trouble is, cause i pee about 100 times a day nothing ever comes up on the urine samples :-s

looking forward to hearing ba and bs now we r all but cooked :)

congrats on ur little girl hun :)

Congrats Jaz! Definitely a nice way to start the new year :)

LM - As for the movements, I am sure I get the 10 movement marks a day, but he moves around a lot during the middle of the night or in the early morning. I think I need to straighten out his nights and days real soon.

LM- the week i had Wesley i harly fely any big movements just wiggles butt remember it is their job to take care of you.
thank you for the congrats jaz and he same to what a darling name she has and yes a lot of lack of sleep and tons of diapers lol its heaven he is so sweet

Hi ladies, had my 38 week appt today and baby is back in the
Breech position. I was not surprised, 2 days ago she was moving
So much and then the movements decrease enough for me to lose sleep.

So, our baby girl is scheduled to be born next weds. We are double book at the hospital
For a csection and induction and based on the U/S next Tuesday will determine which way we will go.

Happy New Year!

I haven't managed to get hold of a computer for ages... and I can't answer on my phone easily!

Congrats on the new babies!! and it's not long for the rest of us now!

I am rather impatient now, especially after a massive false alarm last week - a whole day of contractions getting stronger and closer... but on the plus side LO has moved from being b2b then to OA this week, and 2/5 engaged. On the down side I don't seem to be sleeping between 2am and 4am, which sucks, not helped by cramps today.

A question - does anyone's boobs hurt, like they are engorged?

Congrats Jaz that's wicked news! Very pleased for you, can't wait for my little one now!

I have another question... sorry i'm just full of problems and worries at the moment! Since about 25 weeks, half the time I go for a wee, even though I do a full wee, it takes aaaaages and sometimes slows right down to a trickle and I have to push to force it out a bit. Other times I pee totally normally. But it's not like with a urine infection where u think you have to go but you don't... I am peeing a normal amount just really slowly. Is this normal? It's been going on a while now and I adn't worried about it till now, but as the op gets closer and the thought of that catheter i'm starting to worry.

I've had my urine checked every two weeks and had no infections throughout the pregnancy. They have found small amounts of protein and on last one they said there were 3 lucasytes?! So they sent off another to check it out and came back negative? So I don't think it's an infection. Does anyone else get this? Is it just baby pushing against the urethra maybe?

I'm so sick of worrying myself about things! I need to chill out these last two weeks!!

K477uk - My nipples are a little sore, and get sorer when they're cold and go hard! Then they sting and I have to put my hands on them to warm them up! And yesterday I noticed underneath my right breast felt sore, but I poked around so much I think I bruised it cause now it's really painful to touch underneath! I can also express both boobs quite well now, so I figure that must be a good thing when I start breastfeeding!

Girls I think things might be happening for me soon (i hope anyway!) I went to bed with backache and woke up this morning at 3am having pains every 6 mins but they stopped after 1 hours 15 mins so got really upset and crying that it had all stopped again. Anyway dtd and backache came back and about 8ish this morning I noticed some pink stuff on my pad and Ive had more since so think I might be having a show!!!!

Kezz, that would happen to me when I would pee...think baby is putting pressure on bladder

Daisy - thanks! I feel better that someone else has had the same! :) How are those gorgeous twins?

LM - How exciting! Keep us posted!!

Just got back from midwife with my big list of questions about the c-section. She told me it's a spinal, not epidural so that made me feel better, and that they would def put the catheter in AFTER the spinal if I requested it. Talked me through the whole thing so I do feel better now, but still a little worried about the shock of the needle, and also she said they like to leave the catheter in 24 hrs after surgery, which i'm not too happy about as I don't want to be stuck with this tube up my bits for 24 hours! It must be uncomfortable and even worse when you've got vulvadynia. I'm worried it might rub and cause me a lot of pain. She did say that if it was really bad to discuss it with the staff there and they might be able to remove it early.

Midwife also commented 'He's a good size. I won't guess a weight but... he's a good size!' with a grin. What does that mean? Lol. Is he gonna be a huge one? People have been telling me all along that i'm big, but measurings have been normal. Maybe he's put loads of weight on these last few weeks! Maybe it's a good job i'm having a c-section!!

Kezz i had the same thing and it was very frustrating. your so cute first time mommy questions well your darling one will be here soon as for me no sleep in day my sweet boy is constipated went to doc yesterday and he is packed up so we r having to give suppositories which is hurting his little belly. i gave him 2 bottles of formula for dad to feed no freaking more. i would have pumped but my nipples are sore go figure lol

Thanks mm. I feel as though I've no idea what's going on with my body anymore! It's been taken over. Looked at the notes in my book just now to see what mw had written, and where it says 'relation to brim' it looks as though she's written 4/5. Does that mean i'm 4/5 engaged? Cause she said 'he's not that far down in your pelvis yet, if he stays there it'll be easier for the c-section as they won't have as far to pull him out!' but I thought 4/5 was pretty low down?

Kezz - 4/5 is only slightly engaged so don't worry!! 0/5 is fully engaged!
It's not just the nipples, they feel like my milk has come in!!

Goodluck LM!

Thanks K477! That had me a bit scared. Although you'd think from the shooting pains I get into my groin everytime I move around or bend over he was right down there!! lol.

What does it feel like when your milk comes in? I didn't think it could come in till baby and placenta were gone and baby starting sucking? But maybe that's just when it's your first! It surprised the hell out of me the other week when I had a little drop of milky stuff come out. Now I can squeeze milk out fairly easily, but it's almost clear... not like milk or colostrum really yet.

My boobs haven't grown this whole pregnancy, they still look and feel exactly the same! My mum started off same size as me but at the end grew loads and now has big boobs. I'm hoping mine will grow a bit when my milk comes in and stay bigger... I'v never like being small-breasted!!

Guys I think something may be progressing with my LO, not getting too excited.

The last half hour iv been getting uncomfortable tightenings with back pain :shrug: don't know if this is the begining of anything or not, all a little random at the moment. Feels like I'm about to prolapse tho and all iv done the past 3 days is pee, so baby must be low!

Also checked my cervix it's really low and I can fit the tip of my finger in the opening, so I know iv got ages yet

Kezz- that happens to me to with the urine, never heard of them saying I have an infection. I heard it's painful when the milk comes in, my boobs haven't grown much at all this pregnancy. My sister's didn't until the end, she went up a cup size while in the hospital. I haven't had any leaking, but again, seems I don't have the normal symptoms when it comes to that spectrum.

K477UK - I haven't been noticing mine becoming sore, but it's probably very normal.

Lintu - hopefully something happens, seems like were so close, but so far at the same time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->