January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

gl lintu and lm.

well nothings happening my end now, all the pains have stopped, no water infection and baby not engaged yet midwife has said she doesnt expect to see me at my next appointment which is my due date in 2 weeks.

how do i encourage the babies head to engage? she said its right down and unlikely to move now but i thought that meant that it was engaged?

Well I'm still here and not in pain anymore but I spoke to my midwife earlier after losing a large amount of a bloody show and she assures me something is happening... her words were 'definately sounds like your bloody show and Im sure your backache will progress into something. Im at the hospital tomorrow so will look out for you!'

I really hope my LO decides to progress over night I cant handle the anticipation and waiting anymore.

Im going to scare myself silly watching One Born Every Minute whilst OH snores away on the sofa, even though its me thats been awake since 3am!!!

Good luck Lintu, Im sure you will beat me!

wish i had advise mine wouldnt even put his stubborn head down

LM once i started showing blood granted my water had broke but once the blood showed he was born super fast so maybe your water will beak very soon. i remember everytime i had blood it was not long at ll

Thanks MM, its just the fact the backache and pains keep coming and going that gets to me the most! But your words are encouraging!

Windle Ive been using an exercise ball and bouncing on it and making figure of 8 shapes with my hips since saturday and I think that and walking is what has helped LO get so far down.

fingers crossed for you lintu and LM! i have had a few twinges but nothing that sticks around, baby is 4/5ths engaged though. i really hope she is early/on time, i dont think i can wait another 3 weeks!

Hey ladies, been checking in but haven't had the chance to reply because I've been on my phone...

So my little guy arrived safe & sound on 18 December! He was three weeks early & weighed 6lb 13ozs. He is absolutely adorable!

I'd been in 'slow labour' for about 6 days before he was born - it felt like really strong braxton hicks that were stopping me in my tracks & the best relief was rocking back & forth on all fours.

The birth itself was a really great experience!

Like you mm, my life has been revolving around breastfeeding! The first few days were hard enough but once my milk came in (day 3) gosh were my boobs swollen & sore. Once i got through that (with the help of a breast pump & cabbage leaves!) the milk production settled down & now my boobs are never sore & my baby is well fed :)

Congrats Maz, Jaz & any other new mummies I've missed xxx

Kezz - re the peeing - I was the same - sorry if tmi but not that the baby is here I can pee pore forcefully if that makes sense! x

Good luck Beccagal! Hope all goes well next week x

Good luck lintu & LM - sounds like your little ones are planning on coming out soon! xx

K - I too found that I was a total insomniac before he was born - hope you're getting rest at other times through the day x

Good luck to everyone else too - hope you all have as wonderful an experience as me!

Will keep checking in on you ladies! xxoo

Aw congrats Tilly, that's a really good birth weight for him being 3 weeks early. xx

wow we have truely had some early birds lol my little little guy now weighs 5lbs 10 ounces hehe. i had to ge a nipple thing that turns my boob into a bottle my little guy was so nipple confused b/c of the nicu feeding him with the bottle but i think we are now on track yay. he finally pooped though he had not did that in 6 days and the doctor gave the pooping magic lol and well he filled it full.
tillmoo i am so happy for you i pray all the newest arrivals make it here and are as perfect as can be

HEY DAISY- give us the update in the babies new weights

Nathan was 7.8 lbs last week, Emily was 6.4 about 3 weeks ago...they go back to doctor next week so I will get a better idea.

Well ladies I'm still here :( nothing progressed from last night, pains died off by midnightish, it's just left me really uncomfy and unable to sleep but still getting lots of movement so lord knows what's going on! Got my midwife app fri gonna ask her to have a look for me :shrug:

Nothing for me either, lost a whole lot more plug this morning and have really dull achey backache but thats all.

I dont know why my baby just wont come out!

Got a couple of appointments to go to today so hopefully after Im more relaxed and got these things sorted LO might want to come out (fingers X'd!)

congratulations tilly. :) sounds like youve had a really lovely time which is nice to read.. hopefully we will all be the same as you! x

LM - OOO sounds promising :D fingers crossed for you. how are you feeling? i keep getting strong period like pains and back ache but no show or anything yet so im thinking i may be overdue.. and ill still be here this time next week. good luck. xx

well dh and I watched one born every minute last night, and i must admit it hasnt fazed me so im keeping an open mind and feeling ok about it. just looking forward to it now! xx

Thanks Mrs A - Im ok just a bit fed up and disheartened that things are taking so long!! I know technically I have 11 days left so cant really complain but all the pains and plug loss etc. really made me think something wouldve happened by now!

I didnt lose my plug with my daughter until I was labour so dont bet you will go overdue just because of that - good luck

thanks hun, im hoping i dont go over.. but im thinking its 18days maximum now so hopefully i wont go until the end of them 18days :) either way aslong as baby is healthy and were both ok i dont mind..

just getting bord now of doing nothing at home now dh is back into the swing of work (he spoilt me with time off over the holidays, perks of his job :)) xx

hope your all ok xx

my bottom feels like its going to split in half... is this normal?

Decided not to bounce on the ball tonight, hopefully having a relaxing night and being early to bed might conserve our energy and get us ready for labour!!

Hope everyone else is ok and not too uncomfortable.

i think thats a sign of impending labour, i would see how you feel throughout the night and if concerened call you mw :) or the labour ward just for advice... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->