January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Thanks for the birth story. Gosh it sounds dramatic at the end but quite quick after all your days of early labour? I'm glad you made it home quick. That is one of my fears being left too late for an epidural, but thanks for the positive story.

How is she doing now she's home? Xxx

Congratulations FM and LM!

I can't believe how quickly these little sprogs are popping outs now! I'm getting a lot of shooting/pulling pains from a couple inches under my belly button into my groin today and they are making me gasp. I've had them before, a little milder. Feels like baby is grabbing my urethra and pulling on it! Also my pants are getting slightly damp after a short period, and i'm scared my waters might be slowly leaking. Agh. No baby stay!!!

Kezz I had the fluid leaking last week. Had to put a sanitary towel on a few days. I hope all my waters not gone now and baby is just sitting all dry!! Will ask midwife tomorrow and let you know what she says!

I'm still leaking Kezz, even straight after wiping after a wee I feel wet so wearing pads still. MW just keeps saying its natural vaginal fluid, well this is my 3rd and I've never had it before.

Love the birth story, well done you :D

thanks for the birth story LM, i am obsessed with birth stories at the moment, lol.

i am still leaking clear fluids now a month after wesleys birth

Thanks everyone. I feel like all I do is ask questions all the time - but I'm new to all this and everything worries me!! So just about my earlier question... Does anyone get like a sharp pulling pain, like something at the front down low is gonna snap as you stand up? It's not everytime, but today it's more painful than usual. If I had to describe it i'd say it feels like a tendon or something like that, and sometimes I can't stand upright straight away as it feels like it'll snap so I do it slowly... but then walking around it will just suddenly hurt. Is it just baby getting a good blow on my bladder?

hey i have a question to prior c-section moms when does the tummy go down

My mw told me to put a liner on and if it's wet after an hr to ring triage and they can check if it's my waters or not, hopes this helps :hugs:

Kezz -- sounds like the baby pressing on your cervix. I feel like he's going to drop out sometimes when I feel it. Takes my breath away as well some days. x

I BF and prob took about 2weeks max.. But I was pre-preg size then... That was about 10 weeks later...

Mine has gone down rather quickly. I'm probably the size I was at 4 months pregnant and had my section 5 days ago. Also have had hardly any bleeding in comparison with a vaginal delivery.

the swelling at the scar is still kind of puffy and i am only 15 lbs now away from pre-pregnancy shape but my stomach seems to be stretched in a way i have never had before but maybe it is because it has been 10 yrs. i am walking 6 miles a day and doind sit up female push ups and squats ect.. everyone tells me they cant even tell i just had a baby but i can fit into my jeans so i was just wondering he is now a month so i will give it some more time.

congrats new mommies

aww LM & FM congratulations to you both! How exciting.
LM thanku for your birth story, I hope all is well with your lil girly :) well done!

Well insomnia is set tonight, 1hour & counting upto now. 1day until DD still no signs. Xx

Since last night i have had persistant lower/middle back pain, and was having contractions every 5 minutes or so, so i had a bath and they slowed down and eventually stopped. I still have the back pain today, which is limiting how much i can move, as well as tightenings on and off, not sure how i am going to cope with Jamie today, gonna have to be a quiet day i think. I hope things get moving soon...

Sounds like the start 21 - think cuddle time and some tv time sounds good with Jamie, store up some energy incase things really start to go off. Good luck.

Good luck 21, hope it's the start!! :)

Hi ladies, just got back from my checkup and baby is Head Down!!! :happydance:
Csection has been cancelled for the morning and going in tomorrow night for induction.
Just keeping fingers crossed that we deliver naturally.

So excited!!

Havent been on here in a while! Congrats to the january mummas who have given birth! Im feeling extremely fed up and bored now... feeling sorry for my son mainly as i just havent got the energy to play with him like i used to! :( hope everyone is feeling well x

Aww becca that is fantastic news!! :D fingers are firmly crossed for you. I've had a lot of aching in the lower region of my bump since early hours of the morning which has kept the same throughout my whole day today. Hopefully this is the start of something xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->