January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Good luck Beccagal! Very jealous. I am having irregular contractions on and off, the back pain isnt quite as bad as it was, i have no idea whats going on, just trying to be patient and relax.

Aww becca that is fantastic news!! :D fingers are firmly crossed for you. I've had a lot of aching in the lower region of my bump since early hours of the morning which has kept the same throughout my whole day today. Hopefully this is the start of something xxx

Thanks hun! I Hope it the start for you :) !! I'm so bad at determining what pains to look out for. I guess its time once you feel like your in a sh$t load of pain and it won't go away. This is my 3rd and I've never went into labor on my own. Induced for being way too over my due date, too much fluid and now baby likes to flip and avoiding csection.:wacko:

Good luck Beccagal! Very jealous. I am having irregular contractions on and off, the back pain isnt quite as bad as it was, i have no idea whats going on, just trying to be patient and relax.

Thanks, I know how hard it is to be patient for it to just happen already. My first was 2 weeks overdue when they induced me. This is my last pregnancy so I'm really trying to endure all of it.

Keeping my fingers cross for you that it happens VERY soon!! :)

Aww becca that is fantastic news!! :D fingers are firmly crossed for you. I've had a lot of aching in the lower region of my bump since early hours of the morning which has kept the same throughout my whole day today. Hopefully this is the start of something xxx

Thanks hun! I Hope it the start for you :) !! I'm so bad at determining what pains to look out for. I guess its time once you feel like your in a sh$t load of pain and it won't go away. This is my 3rd and I've never went into labor on my own. Induced for being way too over my due date, too much fluid and now baby likes to flip and avoiding csection.:wacko:

ooo todays the DDay for you!! eeek hopefully you;ll go into labour naturally today but if not your induction this evening so thats good! :D good luck. xx

well its my due date today, still the same pressure under my bump, and my boobs are begining to ache? :blush: they have been like this for the past few days on and off so im hoping theyre just preparing. felt like poop last night, was getting strong tightenings across my bump, some of these hurt, but i think my body was just testing my thresholds lol as nothing has come! :shrug:

Strange what our body's do to us! lol seeing the consultant tomorrow hoping he'll be giving me a sweep so fingers crossed that works... however much DH doesnt want a friday 13th baby hehe :dohh: xx

Good Luck yo you today we will all be thinking of you and the little one to be

Good luck ladies, any progress Becca? Sounds like you should have your LO here real soon. xx

MrsG -- Hopefully you find out something, when do they do sweeps at your practice? xx

Had my 38 weeks appointment this morning. I am still 80% effaced and 3 1/2 cm dilated, no change from my early labor Saturday in the hospital. I am being induce next Thursday the 19th at 3 am if he doesn't come on his own. xx

How's everyone else doing?

Happy New Year ladies.

Gosh its been ages, just spent ages catching up! Got a minute while my little angel sleeps.... well she sleeps now but come midnight she pops up and the big gorgeous eyes just stare at me! lol.

Anyways, Congrats to all the new mummys (sorry forgot names by now... ) So how ar all the sleepless nights going?
So when everyone has had their little bundles... is this thread going to continue and be a postnatal group?

Looking forward to lots of birth stories.. ( i cant even remember if i have added mine!) goodness i forget alot lately! lol

Biggest challenge with a new baby is actually managing to A) get out of bed before midday with all the BF/sleeping etc and B) getting out the house full stop!! lol.
I do miss my bump, although it sound like going full term is hard! l dont evny all you ladies with Pelvic pain etc. I have to admit even at 36wk mine was horrendous and sleeping was a mission ( although it does prepare you for the waking to a baby)

I had lots of braxton hicks and tightening even before being induced at 36wks. Im sure Alivia would have come early without induction! The week before they were painful and regular most evening and then went off, the nigth before i was up and needed paracetamol and a hot water bottle. Hopefully all the little niggles etc are helping your bodies prepare for labour and making your cervix more 'favourable' so it labour progresses well.

I actually wish i could see my labour/birth.. i know it was very painful (convinced it was more so as was so quik) but i really would do it all over again *hopefully next time will be even quicker!) :)

ANyways sorry for snippets, will come back and tell birth story. I must dash as little lady requires the boob! :laugh:

Good Luck Ladies. x

good queston about the staying around for post pregnancy and congrats on the baby girl. i am with you i feel really bad for those still preggo at this point but you too will be sleepless

my hips feel like they are going to fall apart tonight :( been very lucky really they havent hurt before this week but OMG, one is worse than the other but sitting , standing and sometimes walking is a real mission.

And I have loads of wind tonight whoops.

feel like all im doing at this point is moaning but come on buba, enough is enough

Just a quick update
I was told to wait for the hospital to call me to come for the induction.
The call should come in between 3pm and 10pm it's now 6:50 and nothing yet.
if the call does not come in than there are no beds available.

My dr instructed me to go in tonight at 10 pm if I don't get a call. Let them know I'm having contractions and my dr will be there to make sure they keep me. Have a feeling it's going to be a LoNG night. Btw hospital is 45 mins away.

In my pjs now and going to try and get some rest.

Btw, time is of the essence. My mom is taking care of my little ones
till Friday and my MIL is flying in from Houston to take care of them during the weekend.

good luck again becca, hopefully things are in full swing by now!

Good luck everyone sounds like we are in for a january snowstorm this week!!

Im so tired and completely agree with you Maz about not getting out the house. Im in pain with my stitches and boobs but hopefully we get into a routine by next week and can get out and about a bit and start enjoying things properly!

Shannon is a little bit jaundice so we are keeping an eye on that at the mo.

Hope to see lots of birth announcements next time I manage to get on!

Chobette- I'm in with my consultant today, he can do a sweep from 40weeks and our midwives are 41weeks. :) got my appointment this afternoon so will update xx

Becca- ooo I hope you got in at 10pm, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you! Good luck.

Well poop nights sleep but I actually don't feel too bad apart from being tired. Gonna go back to bed for an hour soon xxx

well i am still having the odd contraction here and there, i get more the more i do so we are taking jamie to soft play to run off some energy today (OH has 2 days off), i am hoping keeping doing things will kick start more things happening.

Morning all (well uk, probably still midnight in US)
For some reason I thought I'd wake up and see a few more birth announcements.

Recorded OBEM last night so will be watching that during the day amongst the boring chores.
Got MW at 2.30pm.

Had some really funny popping and clicking sounds from my bump last night in bed, no idea what she was doing in there. Wasn't sleeping thats for sure, think I have an insomniac baby, she doesnt seem to stop wriggling and sticking her bum out!

Keep your spirits up ladies, the end is getting closer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->