January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

OOH exciting, good luck girls hope these babies come soon!

Congrats Becca, sounds like you had a rough time of it, but Im sure she is well worth it!! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Am I the only one to have a vaginal delivery so far?

Shannon is a week old today! She is sleeping well through the night and seems to be a really contented baby. Breast feweding is going well too, Ive done the whole week without having to resort to formula which Im really pleased about as I had to combination feed with Annie.

Kezz is your lil man holding in there until Wednesday?

Hey LM. Yes thankyou, he is still very much in there. My belly had noticeable dropped though, and the pains in my bladder area have increased so that i'm doubled over sometimes. Luckily they only last a few seconds. Losing quite alot of discharge but nothing pink or brown or anything, so think we will hang on in there till Wednesday! Not even had any braxton hicks the last few days! I have a feeling that if we were going natural, he would be in there another good week or more yet! So pretty glad we're not! Only two days to go now and getting seriously excited! Still nervous about the op and stuff though!!

Congrats to everyone who has there little dumplings now! I am so jealous and can't wait to hold mine!

Iv had lots of tightenings today but I don't think they are going to amount to anything :( also thought I'd gotten away with no stretch marks untill my bump has dropped and I can now see them coming :( hope I don't have another 3 weeks to go so they don't get too bad.
I have my sweep booked for the 23rd a day over, I so don't wanna get to 42 wks I'm so big and uncomfy the only thing people seem to agree on is sex but I'm soooo uncomfy it's the last thing on my mind

I have gotten away with just three stretchmarks on my left hip, none on my belly at all, but unfortunately my thighs are now riddled wit them! Front and on the inside... they're small ones but there's loaaaads of them. Gutted! Still... think i'd rather my thighs than belly. Dunno why?! I find it so strange that stretch marks appear on a part of my body that isn't actually stretching, and not on the bit that has stretched beyond imagining! Bizarre

Mine are worse around my appendix scar, seems to have come apart a little :(

Any little snowflakes been born over the weekend?
9 days left for me, cant say I've had any real inklings of when she will be arriving.

Got loads of stretchmarks but I'm ok with that. Had them from dd1 and just added a few more with each pregnancy.

Blooming freezing here today, but never mind lots to do to keep me busy, laundry being most of it!

Hope everyone is ok x

Hi 5, I have 6 days and counting and zip tried everything to encourage it along but so far a big fat nothing :(

My insomnia seems to be back worse than ever :(

Hi ladies, Our beautiful "Andi Catherine Watt" was born
On 1/12/12 at 7:02pm weighting 7lbs 13 oz's.

Will post my story once I'm feeling well enough but here is a the most
Important part.

Went into hospital for induction on 1/11/12
Admitted 1:30 am
8:am water was ruptured
1pm I was 4cm and had epidural
4pm I was at 9.5 cm
Pushed for 2 hours and baby would come down with each push and
then go right back up the Burt canel. Heart rate showed stress
And new something was up. Had emergency csection and delivered her
At 7:02pm. She was sunny side up ans the placenta showed signs of the
Placenta splitting. We are glad it all worked out for the best.

Btw, csection is really not the way to go if you can avoid it.

Congratulations!!!
Glad she's here for you now but sorry you had such a hard time...perhaps her flipping breech all the time was her way of trying to get her mommy to have a elective c section to save you the drama!
Hope you are enjoying your time with her,
Congrats again :) xxx :hugs:

I have given birth on just gas and air at 11.11am this morning! We are currently attached at the boob, will tell all about it later on.

Congrats 21!

5-a-side -- chilly air here as well, but nothing probably like you have. Our temperatures are supposed to go up soon. 9 days is very close, hopefully your LO arrives soon

Lintu - so close now, insomnia really bites. Try to rest as best as you can and remember labor can start without warning. xx

So for me, 3 days left until we go in to be induced. Been in slooooow early labor since the 6th, which is way to long. Obviously he's very comfortable and needs to be forced out. Had some leaking from my breast this morning, first time all pregnancy. I guess it's a good sign somethings in there working.
Going to try and relax next couple days. We are going in on Thursday at 3am to start the process. Since I am already dilated to almost 4cm and 80% thinned out, shouldn't take long to see if I can actually labor or not. We've already discussed the potential c-section if I don't progress. We'll see.

Entonox gas that you breathe to dull the pain slightly. Jessica is currently being warmed up in an incubator as she was a bit cold but she is soooo beautiful :) proud mummy.

Congrats 21! So many babies finally here, and still lot's more to come! I only have tomorrow to get through before mine - thank goodness!! Fed up now! Can't believe i'm nearly 40 weeks pregnant... going back a year I didn't think I'd ever get here. It's amazing

yay more congrats to give out :) well done ladies, hope there are more to come soon

3 more sleeps til due date but really not feeling that it will be anytime before feb now tho.

good luck for wednesday kezz.

Congratulations 21 - Great job hun, hope you and baby are doing well x

Hey ladies, just wanted to say congrats on all the new births & good luck for all upcoming births xx

Got the feeling I shall be rattling around on my own in here soon x

Aww 5 it wont be long!!

I havent even moved over to the parenting forums yet just keep coming on to check for birth announcements!

Anyone find breastfeeding is making them starving hungry? I cant stop eating!!

Hope everyone is doing well and all the new LOs!

Good Luck for tomorrow Kezz!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->