January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

How are you doing LM? Is there a Jan mum's group over there?
You'll have to update your signature box so we can keep track of how old baby is.

We're doing fine thanks 5. Shannon is only waking once in the night for a feed (touch wood!!) and seems quite content and healthy, we should be being discharged from the MWs care tomorrow as she will be 10 days old then, and I feel so much better now the pregnancy is over, as awful as that sounds.

Have you had any signs yet??

wesley is now 5 weeks nd 4 days old. i am waiting to see the first responsive smile. he smiles in his sleep and if he has gas but i cant wait for more but i wonder if it will be delayed since he was so early

One more little weekend snowflake!.....
My yellow bump turned out..................PINK!
Freya Grace was born just after midday ln Sunday weighing 9lb!
All went well and I had a vaginal delivery with an epidural. Not one wink of sleep last night on our first night at ho but today she is worth it!!

Will put some pics and birth story on my journal when I have a minute!
Xxxxxx

Congratulations Kell!! Wow she was 3 ozs bigger than Shannon, you soldier!!

I love all these birth announcements :)

aaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh I want my birth announcement :grr:

sorry ladies but this is really starting to send me under, im so uncomfy, i have heartburn all the time, my back hurts, my hips hurt, I have an ache across the top of my bump from trying to bend, I just cant do anything for myself, I can only just reach the sink to wash up, i cant sleep (which isnt helping my mood and the fact that im snappy) and I have to pee every 20 or so mins. On top of this iv developed bump itch and thats driving me crazy :grr:

sorry for the rant ladies, im over the moon to have gotten pregnant and to soo have my lil bean but this is just starting to take the pi**

congrats PK! i had a feeling you would be announcing too as i hadn't heard from you for a bit!

We are home and settled now, this is the first chance i have had to get on the computer. I am planning on writing up my birth story in the next couple of days and pics.

Hang in there all the ladies that are left, it wont be long now!

Congrats princess!!

My c-section is this morning. I am so nervous but mega excited!! See you all on the other side of motherhood! heehee x

All the very best for it Kezz, you'll have your little man really soon :hugs:

Congratulations PK on your little girl. Love her name. Hope you are all well.

Well had a night that has me resembling a zombie today. Have had tightenings/BH/whatever from yesterday around 11am really. They arent painful or getting stronger, but do have a good frequency to them at the moment. But I'm not holding my hopes up that they will turn into anything.

All these snowflakes will be toddlers by the time I get there :haha:

I'm still with you Lintu x

Thanks everyone.
Hang in there-sleep and rest and clean all you can!!!

Good luck Kezz-very excited for you xxx

5 I feel your pain with the lack of sleep I think I got about 2 hrs in total last night all broken up :( I feel pooh today and really very emotional.

DH is getting me down too, he spent all night on his PC last night, he doesn't get how crap I'm feeling at the moment and that I just need him to curl up on the sofa with me!!!

Also think my baby has been on speed for the last 24 hrs it's gone crazy active!

Good luck Kezz, give him some snuggles from me!

Wish everyone else some labor :dust: Can't be too much longer now for the rest of you.

Less than 24 hours until I go in for my induction. Yikes!!

Good Luck Kezz! And you for tomorrow Chobette!

Took Shannon to the MW today so we could be discharged and she has only put on 30g in 5 days which is the equivalent of nothing really so we have to go to the hospital to have her reweighed at the weekend.

Actually feel like pooh now as I thought the breastfeeding was going so well and the fact she has put on nothing has made me feel like a failure!! Anyway have to do feeds every 3 hours now so prob wont get much chance to get on here so everyone should have their babies by then!

Finally got my phone fixed. Congrats to everyone who's had the babies so far! 6 days left here after seeing all your birth announcments just makes it seem further away. After everything I bet he's gunna be late now!

LM - You're doing brilliantly! The fact that Shannon actually put on any weight is amazing as babies loose loads of weight after birth & are considered to be healthy if they regain their birth weight by the time they're 14 days old. So, again, you're doing a brilliant job! Well done you x

Congrats PK & 21!

Good luck everyone else!

LM- i kno how you feel breastfeeding has been a real challene first he dnt kno how then he refused my nipple and i had to use a guard then he wasnt sucking enough out then i had to much fore milk tht made him gassy and now he eats non stop nipples are sore and is fussy most of the day. i keep being told its cuz he is a preemie but i dnt kno. i thought about stopping but it breaks my heart everytime i think thts wat i will di i bac out

One Born Every Minute will be watched with totally different eyes tonight!!!

If it anyone watches it this was where I gave birth on Sunday and the midwife who drinks out of the big cup, Naomi was my midwife!! How funny xxx

dying to hear from Kezz- I have been thinking of her all day

Hey ladies. Congratulations on all the births :)

Well we had a little GIRL :D at 10:16AM on the 16th January.. Elise Grace Anderson weighing 7lb2oz :) I'm in love completely.

Birth Story to follow but I had a perfect labour xx

Good luck to everyone still waiting, it is worth everyminute even though your probably uncomfy as hell. I went 5days over xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->