January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Thanks Paula. I don't do organised very well! Well, I try but Karl usually interferes and messes it up then blames me. The understairs cupboard is a classic example! But if I start on that I'll never stop!

I think I've only felt movement a few times and one must have been because she was doing somersaults. I'm sure we'll be complaining about feet in our ribs and trampolining on our bladders soon enough!

OMG my understairs cupboard needs doing badly too :rofl:

glad I am not the the only one not feeling movements regular......I am such a worry wart :dohh:

Ohhh cant wait til my maternity clothes come today :D

Happy Birthday RAR :)

Good luck with your scan today and any appointments.

I'm watching the last in the series of OBEM USA. Going to miss that not being on tv.

Ooops. Have bought some eBay cheapie nappies! I didn't mean to, my fingers just had a life of their own! I can have a bit of a play at least.

Am currently sorting freshly washed neutral baby stuff of sam's and playing shops at the same time! Won't be long before I'm doing this and have a baby swinging off me too! Madness. Still dont think it's properly sunk in yet

Thanks ladies! Setting off in an hour. Got a horrible feeling baby won't play ball and they won't be able to tell. Just a feeling - he's caused me nothing but sickness, heartburn, nausea and tummy cramps since I became pregnant, so it wouldn't surprise me if he sat there and refused to open his legs as well! hahaha. It will be weird if it's a girl cause i'm so used to saying he, but I would be soooo happy if it was!! We have a family sweepstakes going on sex and birth weight, so today half of us will be wiped out with the wrong sex... and there will be 4 people left playing till the end! It's only for £16 but still, it's good fun!

Feel really sick this morning, hoping as I get excited and distracted by baby scan I won't notice it so much for the rest of the day! We're going paint/wallpaper shopping straight after the scan. I will be sure to come straight on when I get home and let you all know what we're having, if he isn't as stubborn as I reckon he is!!

See you soon!!!

mmcheek - when I eat I notice my belly gets bigger and then sinks down. But sometimes it is bigger and I notice that when I'm lying down and baby moves about it'll change shape.

LM - I gave up with housework a while ago, we only ever tidy up when Tegan has gone to bed.

We also took Tegan to a wedding with a black eye! She fell against a toy when she was sat up and I thought she was steadier than she was, needless to say I got some very nasty looks from my best friends OH's family at the wedding!

mrscupcake - I hardly feel anything with this one, much less than it's lazy big sister. She was lazy in and out of the womb, only started walking at the end of April (19 months old!!)

Daisy - OMG, how good do you look in your bump pic! I love your bump too, I want a twin bump!!!!

Kat - Awww! How cute of Isaac to have taken so long to realise he can escape :) Not looked into the siggy, Tegs started to create havoc on Wednesday night and I promptly forgot to have a fiddle and wanted my bed more than anything! (She did the same last night when I got home from work and was in her bed screaming "gone" and "ow" - we don't know what the hell it was about, went on for an hour).

Kellz - mmmmm, wedding cupcake tower, I've had a similar idea to that if me and Luke ever decide that we want to tie the knot (we're engaged but I can't be arsed to get married yet!).

Sounds like a good plan! And you never know, the financial situation might start to pick up in a year or 2 and you could do you tea shop then :)

Paula - how's your head today? Don't feel guilty about being off when your OH is working, you're growing another person!

firstpreg - I'd say that sounds like the baby, I was getting a few crampy twinges, and it seems to be the baby exploring the limits of the space it's growing in, so hopefully it's the same for you. Do you know when they'll rebook your scan?

3RAR - Happy birthday! Have another :cake: :) Have you had a nice day?

LM - good luck with the midwife!

Kezz - I hope you have a brilliant scan :) They shouldn't need your bladder to be too full surely?

Paula - I've not felt anything since before I got the chicken pox, but from the sounds of it and the trouble the midwife had finding the heartbeat on Wednesday my baby is further back, which is why I'm not feeling anything, maybe yours is doing the same?

Once I've caught up with all the threads I'm regularly on (after this I'm off to Curvy Ladies :lol: might take me longer to catch up there I think! Although this was several pages long!) I'll go and hunt down a siggy maker, so I'm looking for a snowman/snowangel and snowflakes?? (Think that's what I read somewhere along the way)

Still waiting to hear about the house! Luke chased them up yesterday and they said that they were waiting on the credit checks to come back :shrug: We got a phonecall at half 9 and it was them trying to get hold of Luke's personal referee, he'd put down our number instead of theirs! So he was chatting to the other lady who is doing our references, and she phoned our current landlord, who didn't know we were looking to move :dohh: But he gave us a glowing reference, I just hope they get someone nice when they do my work reference! So we might hear today, or we might hear tomorrow about it. I really hope it's ours! But I'm dreading packing this house up!

Good luck kezz. I'm thinking girl with how poorly sick you've been. I've started feeling better now so will keep my fingers crossed you will soon.

If it's a private scan they should try hard to find out and I'm sure they'd make you walk around a bit to get baby to move then have another go. Can't wait to hear!

Beccagal requested a sig for us and this is what one of the sig makers came up with:
https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4205/1314989ee2a4443m3.jpg

I've had a look around and have no idea where to start with making a banner, it's one of the few things I've never tried although Luke probably knows how to do it!

I don't know what we all think about it??

My head is a little better today, thanks Rees :hugs: and yes I agree that baby must be far back in my womb tucked away or something. Midwife on 17th, cant wait to hear the heartbeat again.

I love that siggy but not sure it will fit in mine?! (rubbish with stuff like that lol) xxx

I've just discovered I have a version of photoshop on my little netbook, so I'm gonna see if I can fiddle and see what I can come up with

Oh it's confusing! There's also some on this thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/692678-blinkie-request.html

:) I like the last one

I dont have diabetes!!!!! YAY!!!
MW said no problems, heartbeat found around 140 bpm, so Im thinking boy??
I dont see her again until the end of October.

I will have a proper catchup later

glad your gtt went well. I would not trust in the heart rate thing :lol:

Well I was right and it's official. It's a BOY!

Heartbeat was 154 bpm so definately high, and doctor said he knew what it was within 20 seconds, but he found it difficult to show us, because after about one minute he moved turned his back to us and wouldn't turn back round, so he spent ages trying to get a good shot to show us, then said to go back outside and bounce on the big ball, then come back in after the next couple and try again, so we did but he had then fallen asleep! So he said he'll give us a free scan next weekend to try and show us because he said he feels bad that we can't see it! He did manage to get one pic right at beginning and pointed out his 'boy bits' as he called them, but the picture was of his bum, thigh and penis, so to me it just looks like it could be a splodge of paint, but he said he was positive!

I'll try get the pic online later to show you, but honestly... you could be looking at anything!! Hoping to get a better pic next week. I was hoping it was a girl, but I sort of knew it was a boy, and OH is extremely happy so i'm happy.

Congrats Kezz!! :D

LM- That is good news!!

Awwww! Kezz :) Congrats :) and you'll get another look next week! So that can't be too bad :)

LM - yay for no diabetes!

Tegan was 140bpm near enough the whole way through, under 140 is meant to be a boy, above is meant to be a girl. But it all depends on how active they are I think! And it's obviously not a good measure seeings as Kezz's boy had a heart rate of 157 :)

Can't wait for my scan! Less than 3 weeks now :)

Congrats kezz. I was convinced you were having a girl with your poorly sickness. Yay for getting another scan too!

LM yay for no diabetes!

Got awful headache and feel sick. Ugh and my mum and dad will be here in about an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->