January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

pumpkin believed i messeged you in second tri. Congrats again.

Congratulations on team blues pumpkin and kezz!!

Rees I like the blinkies I like that first one if smaller-or the last one in that link you did??

X

What about this one?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/5-your-bumps-1637.html

Pg 1637 sapphirecrush's sig??x

Hey ladies

Thanks for your answers :) I have a rebooked scan on the 15th so fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled or something.

p.s What is a blinkie?????

hey all the ladies that have pic of their bumps how cute are they. i dont know what a blinkie is just a binkie and thats a pacifier

Congrats Pumpkin, joining team blue!

I am miserable today. Last night I was sick again, only I felt mega ill beforehand and threw up for ages :( And I feel pretty crap again today. Although I always feel pretty crap. It's getting me down a bit now, I wish I could just enjoy this pregnancy instead of resenting the feeling ill all the time :(

Oh no kezz. Hope you feel better soon hun. I feel poo today too. Haven't been sick but had some near misses.

Sam has learnt to ride his bike today without stabilisers! Yay Sam. Just sad I wasn't there instead am curled up feeling sorry for myself on the sofa.

My first eBay cheapie nappy arrived today. Its so cute! I've got bids on a few bum genius on eBay too. So much for waiting til is met the nappy lady!

Oooops. Have won and bid on more nappies. Can feel a slight obsession starting.

A blinkie is a little image that goes in your signature.

I caught up on all of this when my mum was here and forgot, so will re catch up :)

Pumpkin - yay for a good scan and a boy :)

Kellz - yay for Sam riding his bike alone! What a big boy :) Such a shame you weren't there :( But we can't be there for everything :(

I'm thinking about the reuseable nappies, with Tegan the disposables keep changing style and amount of padding and it's ridiculous! We've just changed back to Huggies as we get the less amount of leaks in them compared to other brands, Pampers these days are shite. Unless you have a boy! The lack of padding at the back is stupid!

Kezz - :hugs: Is it worth going back to your doc and seeing if there's anything that they can give you at this stage to help? Especially now that you're out of first tri, you can't be miserable all the time :hugs:

We got the house :) We're moving in 9 days time, eep! So from next Monday I might not be around for a bit as apparently it takes 2 weeks to disconnect the internet from here properly and set it up in our new place :shrug: it's literally up the road, less than a 5 minute walk. The idiots who were there before took the sky dish with them so we might be without tv for a few days as there's no pigging aerial, thank god for DVD's! :)

Will still try and keep the thread updated with my trusty BlackBerry :) At least I still get good signal and have a lovely contract on my phone :) Also there is the option of popping to either of our mum's with one of the laptops (yay for wifi) Or we might luck out and have silly neighbours who don't protect their wifi :)

Started sorting out the clothes that have been in bags for ages in Tegan's room, all of her old stuff is coming with us as we won't know the sex of this one until the following week, I found a newborn vest that was too big for her when she was first born, it's tiny! Even vests from last year are so small compared to her now!

Managed to get rid of 3 bin bags of clothes, 1 is going to the charity shop 2 have been chucked coz they're so old and bad! Crazy! I'm such a hoarder, but we were ruthless, my mum was left wondering if I've got any left to wear :haha: There's loads but the don't fit at the moment :)

I am the opposite rees, I think huggies are awful! always leak! but pampers are fab, never leak..............we will be using disposables I am afraid! cant afford to fork out lots of cash to pay outright for them.....know its cheaper in the long run its just the initial buying, and I used disposables for my other 2 so will be doing the same again, maybe if I bought the re usables in the 1st place it would have worked out well.

Had a fab day dispite the pouring rain and all day thunder storm :D was at a kiddies birthday party in garden for a BBQ and cake yum! lol.

Ahhh come on baby give mammy a good kick :lol: almost 18 weeks and no kicking ...........

I got some tablets from the doc while in first tri but they never did anything at all to help the nausea. Maybe worth trying again now though, I dunno. Just so hard to get thru a day and every morning I wake up and just wanna go back to sleep cause I can't face the day again feeling like this.

Is anyone else still suffering from nausea all day every day?

kezz i hope you feel better.
rees congrats on the move that so exiting.
I love you pasifier blinkie i will soo put that if i have a boylol
Does anyone who this is there second + baby feel like it is going so fast? I also look at my daughter and cant believe how big she is now. Last night was her second night sleeping in her new twin bed instead of her crib. I about cried.

I agree i liike pampers better. I like there matierial as it is soft and stretchy lol.

i am so happy i am feeling baby moving now it is so clear. I just cant belive how much ive missed that feeling lol

I still feel nauseous most days Kezz. Today being one of them. Also suffer with headaches when I wretch and heave. I have a few good days and think it must be over and then it kicks in again a few days later or the next day.

Congratulations on the move Rees. So exciting.

I used disposables with Sam and always felt guilty. I also had problems with them changing and then leaking. I flitted between pampers, huggies, tescos own and sometimes aldi's own. I definitely think they have contributed to the fact that Sam is nearly 6 and nowhere near being dry at night. I'm hoping using cotton nappies will speed things up with baby. And also save money in the long run!? If i win all the ones I've bid on on eBay I should get nearly 6 nappies for the price of one branded nappy.

I know what you mean about growing up fast Duejan, Sam is so mature nowadays, ridin his bike and being so brave when he hurt his head on Wednesday.

LM - Yay for no Diabetes! :dance:

Kezz - Congrats on the blue news!! Hope that you start to feel better soon...

Pumpkin - Again congrats on the blue news!!

Kellz - I told you it can get expensive!! They do day they help with potty training as they are more aware of when they are wet! Congrats on your cheepies though!

Rees - Congrats on house move! :dance: I hate disposibles... the major leaks I've ever had are with those...:nope: Much prefer my cotton bum!

I'm not feeling sick anymore.. just shattered all the time! I can't seem to stay awake!

Had a nice day.. went to Rockingham to watch some racing cars.. which Isaac LOVED! and had a yummy pub lunch!

I'm very jealous of you girls getting scans... I've got to wait until the end of August... Although I get to hear the heartbeat on Tuesday! :happydance:

Jack has been dry day and night since just before 3 and Rosie has been dry through day for 3 months ish and getting there at night too but still wears pull ups , she's very good not even 2and a half! :)

Personally I think it very much depends on the child.... Isaac is getting there.. With no nappy on he is having maybe an accident a day (sometimes none) and he's not yet 2... I've got my fingers crossed he'll be day dry at the end of the holidays..... I don't think I could cope with the washing of nappies for two!!

How are you Paula?

There is a part of me that thinks it's something deeper than nappies if I'm honest. He sometimes wets himself slightly in the day and hasn't realised or will suddenly need the loo urgently. I'm not unconvinced it's not an immature bladder. We tried him without pullups at night but he only woke up once the wee had gone cold! The actual act didn't wake him at all!

Oh I imagine it is... have you been to the docs?

Hey ladies...

Paula - i know i havent felt our baby move yt, although went to mw and heartbeats nice and strong so fingers crossed it will be soon! how are you? xx

K477uk - aw thats brill for under 2.. well done hun xx

I have bought some huggies (just the boxes in number 2) ive bought one of them with 92 nappies in and im gonna get some size 3too :) if i decide im not keen then ill swap when ive used them... ive heard mixed reviews xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->