January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Oo Paula mine too. Mines 30th too. Just hoping they confirm it's a girl otherwise I'm going to have to go and buy all Sam's clothes back from the charity shop!!

great news kezz and so good to hear the diabetes test were clear LM

me - 11 days and counting :happydance:

I just hope to be able to find out what flavour we've made! But I'm not gonna get my hopes up and think we'll find out, I was so certain that we'd see with Tegan but it totally depends on the baby and who's doing the scanning. I think the consultant will be more likely to let me know after the whole crap with chicken pox and the fact that my scan will be a long one, but who knows!

I'm just looking forward to seeing the baby again :)

Ahh yeah, never thought of that! baby might have legs crossed :haha: if so I will def be getting a 4D scan :thumbup:

I thought about it with Tegan, but we couldn't justify getting one, and because we didn't with Tegan we won't with this one if it refuses to show us!

We have enough neutral stuff anyway which we kept hoping we'd be trying or pregnant by the time she was two :) I'd like to know so we can get things sorted :)

We had one with DD, was amazing! I was crying the whole time :lol: she was chewing on her cord and toes and yawning :haha:

will have to see if we can afford £100 this time around

hiya guys sorry iv been away for a few just not haad time to log on xxx

congrats on your blue bean Kezz :hugs:

Im all good, 16 week check tuesday im so excited, i managed to count my beans hb last night 157, think i must have caught it sleeping :haha:

I bought a jumperoo off ebay today, i know its a lil prem but i thought whilst i had £50 I would, hope everyone is well

The jumperoo will turn out to be the best thing you EVER buy for the baby :) (besides a bouncer)

I love it, roll on March/April when I can set ours up again :)

kezz congrats on being team blue!!!
Rees i like the last one as well just with some blinkie stuff lol.
i cant wait until i get my gender scan im soo exited only about 3 or 4 weeks. For you ladies having girls have you ever thought about getting their ears peirced?

my sis has just had my nieces done at 6, she waited until isla asked for them done.

I think they look a little chavy if done dead early

Paula Im not holding my hopes on the heartrate thing, just a little laugh really. I dont trust any of those old wives tales, in my book its 50:50 until you see for yourselves with your own eyes.

Congratulations Kezz!

OH has been saying all the way through he doesnt mind whether bubs is a boy or girl but the closer we get to the 20 week scan the clearer it is becoming he wants it to be a boy.

We'd considered getting Tegan's ear pierced, but then decided that her getting her jabs were bad enough to deal with, let alone earrings :lol:

I had mine done when I was 5, it was a birthday present from one of my aunties. I'm going to wait until Tegan is old enough to decide that she wants them done, mainly because I want her to be old enough that it's gonna hurt and does she still want to go through with it!

I couldn't imagine trying to get them done at the moment, it's bad enough trying to cut her nails!

Annie is 26 months and we still havent got her ears pierced. We figured its not out choice whether to put holes in her body or not that should be up to her, but personally I think she will ask to get them done when she is old enough as she loves my earrings.

i am only going to get her ears pierced when she is old enough to want it done. thats when i got mine done, cant remember what age, possible 7 or 8, and i let them grow over and had to have them redone later on.....

I will definately be getting a jumperoo, last time we had a mamas and papas entertainment centre, but i wanted a jumperoo when i saw them and couldnt justify buying another one. was great to leave him to play in and know he was in the same place when i came back! lol. ebay is great for them but i remember how much space it took up so i am going to leave it until she is old enough to use it.

I will let Rosie choose when she gets hers done, maybe 8 or 9 maybe older?

we still have a jumperoo in the loft :happydance:

its sooo exciting guessing what sex baby is......its only one or the other lol but stilll very exciting :yipee:

whats eveyone up to at the weekend?? x

I will def wait till Olivia wants them done. I use to pierce ears when I was younger and worked at Claire's in the mall and I HATED doing babies ears!

I was allowed to have my ears done when I was like 5 or 6. Still have them...but NEVER wear earrings. I actually have 4 holes in my left and 3 in my right and dont wear any of them...except the one hole in my tragus (inner ear)

Hey all! I just wanted give an update. All that worry about T18 was for nothing. We had our level II ultrasound today, and it shows a perfectly healthy little boy!!! My prayers were answered!! I am so relieved!! I am happy to be on team :blue:, but as long as baby was healthy, I was happy! I put up some pictures in the second tri board, because he's a little acrobat already!

Thanks ladies my daughter saw her aunt getting them done and wanted them i told her that they were going to hurt but she cryied she wanted them so i told her sit down it the chair dont move and dont scream. She did exactly that and was smiling ear to ear when she got them. In my husbands culture it is tradition to get them done the first day they are born. My SIL got my nieces done the same day as birth and also so did my DH aunts baby. That same day. its just crazy.

oh yes i have a jumparoo as well probly one of the best things i have lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->