January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

K477uk I want to take him but he's not the easiest child to get to the dr's. Everyone was very surprised I got him to A&E the other day! I might go without him and discuss it. I've got some potty training pants from bambino moo so might try them at night, less bed changing and hopefully might wake him up. Will have to see.

Hi

@ Kezz_Howland - I actually just started to get nausea again after a while without. Also , i never really got morning sickness just nausea all day which went away for a bit usually if I ate bread or something like that. It just started again about 4/5 days ago so I think I will be back on the bread snacks me thinks!

Duejan - I think this pregnancy is going quicker because I'm not so focused on everything as I was before!

Either I'm working or I'm looking after Tegs. She seems like such a big girl now :( She has the cutest little giggle when she's really happy or playing :)

I've been looking at a toddler bed for her just after we move into the new house. I don't want her getting comfortable in the cotbed without the sides as the baby will need it eventually and I'd rather have her settled in a "bigger bed" although it won't really be a bigger bed, then all we've got to do is buy the baby a new cotbed mattress as hers will fit a toddler bed, looking forward to the day when she walks into our room and climbs into our bed in the morning :)

Kat - I can't believe how much Isaac is coming along :) Which cars did you see? Oooooh, there's this woman who works in the deli just down from work and she went to Silverstone last month, was sat on the last corner, and was part of the track invasion, and she picked up some of the marbles that were on the track and brought one back for me :) It's amazing! Parts of it are still soft!

MrsG - the nappies for newborns aren't too bad, with Tegan I got into the habit of changing her bum just before a bottle to wake her up enough for it and she had one every 4 hours, obviously I changed it when she pooed in between bottles too :lol: You tend to go through them quicker when they're smaller. With Tegan's they're meant to be 12 hours (so overnight) and the number of times she's woken up soaking is stupid, but then she likes to drink a lot of juice in the day and has a bottle at bedtime still.

Kellz - I was nearly 5 by the time I was dry at night. Hopefully you'll get there soon, maybe going to the docs alone would be a good idea just to see what they suggest? :hugs:

I am thinking about ringing the hospital for reassurance totally wondering about lack of movements.I wake up in the night for half an hour to see if I can feel movements and nothing, I lay on my back and prod my belly gently for a good 10 mins and nothing! My friend is the same gestation as me with her 3rd and has been feeling movements a while now she says they are getting stronger. Plus I was feeling my other 2 by now regular.

I've only felt the occasional movement, I felt some bubbles at around 14 weeks, and then nothing until Friday when I got booted twice.

If you are that worried then give them a ring, it's not going to hurt :hugs:

see I am not even having occasional movements :shrug:

anyway rang them and a very helpful!! :rolleyes: midwife simply just says ''yes normal ok goodbye'' oh thanks very much for your elaborate
reply :growlmad:

Guess I just need to shut up and be patient. Difficult when you have had a MMC before :(

Have you tried lying down on your right side and having a cold drink then a warm drink to see if that encourages any movements?

I wouldn't say it's normal not to feel anything when it's you've had 2 already, it might just be a case of the placenta being in the way!

Might be worth investing in a doppler to see if you can hear anything, or trying to get in to see your midwife this week to speak to her and say that you are concerned??

:hugs:

I have tried lying down, both sides, poking, ice, fizzy pop, everything lol, I am guessing I have an anterior placenta..........I am a bigger girl but was with my other two and felt them. God I hate this limbo/wondering stage!! Def gonna ring my midwife 1st thing. Thanks hun x

Hopefully your midwife can help you tomorrow :hugs:

It's meant to tip down here today, and it's sunny :( Not done any washing because I was expecting rain and we have loads we need to do before we move, not happy with this weather! :(

Its looking so-so here today, no rain yet! was awful all day yesterday! some summer we are having. Anyway off swimming now :)

Its raining here and I just put all my sheets on the bloody line!!

Not up to much today, going to my parents for dinner and have my sis coming round later but otherwise a lazy sunday.

Good luck with the move Rees, I love packing because its a chance to get rid of all the junk but I cannot stand all the unpacking!

Just tried having a cull of Annie toys but didnt really get rid of as much as I needed to, I find it so hard!

Paula Im sure everything is fine, maybe this one is just lazier than your others?! I can go all day without feeling anything and then maybe get a small movement or little kick before bed.

I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and its actually quite scary to think that in 21 days I will be halfway through this pregnancy!

Kezz - it's prob nothing... And he'll grow out of it... My cousin was 10 before she was dry at night.

LM - thanks for reminding me how quickly this has gone!!!

Rees - it's scary how quickly they grow! How are you getting on with packing? I'm tryin to sort out our bedroom for a new carpet...

I can't seem to shake off this tiredness... Feel awful all the time... Which is making me a real grumpy cow!

Hi ladies, just quickly checking in and bookmarking where I've read up too.
I thought I would have felt some kind of movement by now with this being #3 but I havent but thats ok, I'm sure I'll soon be cursing when baby starts booting me all day and night!

Its great all the boys/girls being found out.

I'll catch up properly tomorrow x

they say that its normal to not really feel anything all the way up to 20 weeks. i understand becuz i would be feeling worried too. i had felt twinges but now actual kicks

see thats what everyone is saying, people say dont worry but then say they have felt movement .... trying to be positive, every pregnancy is different :)

hi can u put me down for team yellow please as much as I dont want it to be guess hubby needs some say in things lol

got my 16 week mw appointment tuesday, cant wait now, just wonder if I will be able to listen to the heart beat as some people on here have had to wait so I guess it all depends on the area u live in if u get it done or now.

no fair to those that get scanned earlier, I have to wait til 22+4 before my next scan, I think thats too long, i can imagine that 10 weeks between scans, especially if ur not growing or feeling any movements can be very daunting and unsettling. I was hoping we could have ours at 19 weeks as its our wedding anniversary but for some reason they dont scan u until 22 here?????????

I am not getting my 20 week scan till 21 weeks, and your right when your a little anxious that extra week feels like ages

I felt baby kick today! Felt like little poppings on left hand side, like a tiny little foot giving me a tiny little boot. So gentle, it felt wonderful! I felt it about three times then nothing. Can't wait to feel it again!

Been painting the nursery room today. It was all green and grannified as we never decorated it when we moved in, now it's bright blue, but leaving one wall to paint a bit lighthouse and boats on. My mum was gutted we didn't paint it baby blue, but we're not pastel people... lol. It's electric blue, it reminds me of being under the sea! Laminate flooring goes down next weekend and then we can get arranging the furniture. We just need some curtains now, but it's tricky cause it's a massive bay window so we need at least 90 width, preferably red curtains, or something else nautical, but gonna struggle I think! I'm loving being busy though cause I don't feel half as ill! :)

That sounds lovely Kezz- a perk of finding out the gender!! Show us a pic when your done?

I wish I had felt movements yet, but still nothing-boo

Kat - good luck with your bedroom! Luke started on the book case today boxing up my books, and now he's panicking that we won't have enough! Fool!

Kezz - yay for a little kick and not feeling so sick :) you'll have to show us the room when it's all done.

20 week scans are done at 20 weeks here, mine will be at 19+4 because that was the nearest Thursday to the date! But now I get to go to the bigger hospital and get scanned by a consultant! Will be amazing to see baby for a good amount of time, just nervous in case the chicken pox has done anything :( still waiting for Tegs to come down with it, got until Thurs I reckon and then she'll be safe!

Windle - I'll update you in a bit :)

Forgot what else I've read, on my phone at work! Far too quiet, I'm bored :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"