January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Thanks Rees... I forgot to answer the rest of your previous post... We were watching DH do a single seater ride thing... But watched some rally cars as well.. We're thinking for his birthday going to see the world rally championships... He'd prefer F1 but I'm not travelling that far to see them!!

Kezz... Sounds gorgeous!! Xx

see thats what everyone is saying, people say dont worry but then say they have felt movement .... trying to be positive, every pregnancy is different :)

oh kay if this makes you feel a little better i pre pregnancy weight weigh approx 125 and my last pregnancy i didnt not discover i was pregnant until i was 21 weeks along. no bump, no flutters and no kicks. the day i found out i was pregnant i found out she was a girl a healthy little girl. she is now 10. i was going through a divorce at the time i found out they thought i had cancer turns out the tumor is now names Gracie. dont worry honey

Paula- not sure if this will help but i didnt feel my DD moving until like 20 or 22 weeks. I was worried sick for ever and of corse when i would call my doc they just say its normal... i think it is probly a placenta thing as that was my issue with my dd.
Rees: i will tell you its amazing but really scary when they come into your room for the first time. My DD started getting out of her crib right before her second birthday. The first night she came in my room she scared me to death haha. But then just kept comeing in in the mornings when she woke up haha. So it was time for her to get a bigger bed. I also was going to get her a toddler bed, but with her and this baby having to share a room and such i thought it would be better just to go with the twin bed so that in another year im not buying another bed. She has slept great. I was scared to death because the bed has no rails on it that i put pillows on the floor all around her just incase haha.

We did the same thing with both dd1 and dd2, put something on the floor to prevent any problems if they fell out. Luckily both were pretty good dd1 fell out once and missed what I'd laid down, she was fine though.

Cant believe I'm going to be 4 months pregnant soon. Seems to have gone so fast.

Woke up this morning and could feel a really hard lump (my uterus?) I'd be so happy if a magical bump appeared before Saturday for the wedding so I looked pregnant rather than just 20lb bigger!

see thats what everyone is saying, people say dont worry but then say they have felt movement .... trying to be positive, every pregnancy is different :)

oh kay if this makes you feel a little better i pre pregnancy weight weigh approx 125 and my last pregnancy i didnt not discover i was pregnant until i was 21 weeks along. no bump, no flutters and no kicks. the day i found out i was pregnant i found out she was a girl a healthy little girl. she is now 10. i was going through a divorce at the time i found out they thought i had cancer turns out the tumor is now names Gracie. dont worry honey

What an amazing story! :flower:

Thought I'd post 15+5 photo if that's ok.

Attachments

• 15+5.jpg
    15+5.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4

thanks so much thats eased my mind :hugs: and yes, amazing story and love the name Gracie too

your pic is adorable it seems you are moving along nicely.
gracie is an amazing story the pregnancy did not save my marriage but i am now married to the best man in the world

Hey everyone. Been feeling less painful in the tummy today... in fact don't feel as large either, so of course had a panic attack and whipped out the doppler, but picked up HB straight away nice and strong so phew! Must just be having a thinner day! Going to try post my belly bump pic... but i'm not sure I know how so here goes! (apologies for my big belly - but I stupidly started taking the pics with my top up - so now they won't match if I do them with my top down! lol.

12 weeks -
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/mummysbelly-12weeks.jpg

16 weeks -
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/mummysbelly-16weeks.jpg

Amazingly I still haven't put any weight on, so it must be coming off everywhere else (from the sickness and nausea) and just going on my belly!!

Cute bump Kezz ur carrying quite low really arent you. My bump is very low.

I might try and take a pic of mine soon, I didnt have any taken with Annie because I was paranoid about how gigantic I was. My bump was all over and around my hips with her. Ive only put on 4lbs which Im quite pleased about, and only my stomach and boobs have grown, everything else seems the same as before the pregnancy.

My mum just phoned and said she has picked me up little snowsuit for the baby. Thats another thing ticked off my list. OH said he will put the cot up soon so we can store all the baby stuff we have brought in it like we did with Annie's stuff because my bedroom is actually starting to look like Mothercare, lol.

Lovely bump kezz.....I am carrying very high again, bump starts from under my boobs....must be all my organs pushed up cos I can feel my fundus right at my belly button :)

4lbs wow! thats very good...........last time I checked I put on a stone but got down about it so not getting on the scales again till after I give birth when I go on a major diet again and shift this weight for good!

I have a lovely white snowsuit from next from Rosie :)
not bought anything else, waiting till after my scan.....cant wait to buy, not that I need much! cant wait to get all the clothes from the loft and wash & iron them and put them away :)

no weight gain how jealous am i. i know you have been through hell though with the sickness but by the way kezz your very pretty before and also now one of the lucky ones that are just stunning during pregnancy

Hi Ladies! I'm on the list but lost the thread for a while! I was originally due the 14th Jan but brought forward to 10th after our 12-week scan. Can I be updated?

I hope everyone is keeping well? I have been doing great and so far (touch wood) seem to have missed any major symptoms so far.

Hey. Loving the bump pics. I have a little bump too now will have to get my camera battery charged to i can upload them.

Have been MIA lately, had a bleed yesteday! Naughty baby! Just when i was thinking all was ok.. Had USS today and all ok. PLacenta not low and baby jumping around. Just unexplained! typical although good i suppose! Had a sneak preview for 20wk uss as she checked baby and all looks ok, i am so paranoid i might see what it was that i darent look! lol. I am determined to stay Team Yellow!!

Have many felt movement yet?? I cant believe how quik my little boucing bean has progressed. Literally 2days ago started feeling the bubbles (n comfirmed them movement using the doppler - the sounds of movement we the same time i could feel em). sso that was cool. Since then it has got more and today its blatent little kicks and if i watch carefully can see mytummy move too. It sooooo CUTE!! still too soon for DH to feel tho, it stops when he trys! :-(
Tbh i am supprised i can feel it so soon, usually between 18+ wks and sometimes later for first time mums. On that note I think it was Paula?? who was worried re movement... not feeling anything is normal at this point.

Lots to remember to catch up on....

Not put on any weight yet, i did loose abit i think i may have come back up to my original weight if anything, which is odd cuz i have definately noticed my ass getting bigger!!! :blush:

I've put on weight but I know it's because I've been stufifng my face in the mornings. That's what happens when you've been doing slimming world for 18 months and get pregnant lol. I've not been brave enough to go near the scales though.

Thanks mmcheek! I don't feel attractive... most days I can't be bothered to get dressed (helps being off work for the summer hols) and I don't brush my teeth or put makeup on half the time. Not pretty at all i'm a mess!

Yeh my bump is very low, I have a weird overhang over my trousers which i've never had. Although when i've eaten lot's in a day the bump starts from under my boobs by the end of the day! lol.

Another day spent doing the nursery... we've been laying laminate flooring today... mostly the OH but i've been helping. We've got half the floor done now, rest tomorrow and Tue night, then just the skirting to do and can get putting pics and things up! I can't wait to just sit in there and sort through baby clothes. We have loads already bought from ebay and carboots by ourselves and relatives. I haven't felt anymore movement since yesterday morning. Going to go lay down in a min and keep still and see if I can feel anything!!

so who's any good at making offers. we'd seen some nursery furniture we were keen on but it costs £1250. My hairdresser has just been and she said her friend is selling some furniture that cost over £2000 brand new. It's probably about 5 years old now but is in perfect condition. She's open to offers so we're going to have a look at it over the weekend but I've no idea what to offer, was thinking maybe around £750 ish. It's the cot bed, wardrobe and and dresser. what does everybody think?

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/ocean-golden-oak/2700/

Start a bit lower than you're willing to pay! That's all I will say!

thanks Kezz, just feel a bit cheeky going to low though. just emailed MIL to see what she thinks to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->