January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Just popping in to say :hi: ladies.....too much to catch up on x

18 weeks tomorrow :shock: cant belive it

It's starting to fly now Paula :)

It is indeed Rees ..... soooo exciting :happydance::happydance: 3 weeks today until we find out :pink: or :blue: and only 2 weeks until the half way mark :shock:

*coughs* I obviously meant fly by.... And I nearly spelled that wrong, bloody baby brain!

I have 2 week and 2 days until my scan! Can't wait :)

Got such a busy 2 weeks coming up, can't believe it'll soon be September and I'll be getting prepared for a certain madam's 2nd birthday, I think that's scarier than hitting the half way mark soon!

I knew what you ment :winkwink:

not long till your scan! :)

Aww I love preparing for the kids birthday parties :) it goes so fast though doesnt it.......cant belive my little fella is 5! feels like 2 mins ago...............

It goes too quickly, scary to think that baby will be on food this time next year!

Wow yeah...crazy.....cant wait to have a little newborn in our arms....kiddies are very excited to :cloud9: Jack will know more this time & cant wait to help out and Rosie keeps asking when mummy is giving her a ''new corn baby'' :rofl:

Bless her :) Tegan doesn't know what to make of it, I don't think she's old enough to understand, or she doesn't care. When I ask her what I'm having she says "BOY!" though, so we'll see :)

awwww bless her so sweet .... jack was the same when i was having rosie, did not even realise, he was only 2.5 when she was born. rosie will be 3 a few weeks after this one is born and she is already 2 going on 22 :haha:

Ah bless Tegs!! I ask Isaac if he's having a brother or sister and he always says sister!!

Kezz - what a cute picture! I think I'm carrying high... But not sure!!

Paula.. I can't believe it's that close to half way!!

I had my MW today.... Heard the HB!!!! Yay! I've got an appointment now in ages!! Although I've got scan in a few weeks, then consultant, then MW again! But I'm
Still shattered!

Oh Rees... What are you doing for Tegs birthday? I'm stuck for ideas!!!

Either a teddy bear's picnic, or off to Paradise Park, it's a place where they have loads of different birds and a play centre, last time we went she wasn't walking so it should be fun :) All going to depend on the weather really, but it's usually nice in Sept :)

Watching the riots again on TV, can't believe that they're now looting Manchester :( We were there 11 months ago for me and Tegs to meet Luke's grandparents, although they live in a little quiet town. Apparently Stockport is next and that's where we stayed, we were thinking about going up again next month but luckily decided to wait until the spring when the new baby is here and it starts to get warm again!

I can't believe these thugs... Nottingham was slightly hit yesterday... I imagine
It'll be worse tonight.. And I teach those thugs!!

Either a teddy bear's picnic, or off to Paradise Park, it's a place where they have loads of different birds and a play centre, last time we went she wasn't walking so it should be fun :) All going to depend on the weather really, but it's usually nice in Sept :)

Watching the riots again on TV, can't believe that they're now looting Manchester :( We were there 11 months ago for me and Tegs to meet Luke's grandparents, although they live in a little quiet town. Apparently Stockport is next and that's where we stayed, we were thinking about going up again next month but luckily decided to wait until the spring when the new baby is here and it starts to get warm again!

Argh where did you hear Stockport is next? I live next to it and work in Stockport :/ x

just came back from doctor he says i am starting to have contractions so i need to monitor the situations, cervix are closed, thats good. i also am having serious issues with my back and the baby is large for gestation already we got a glimpse of an ultrasound to check where the placement is. i got my gender ultrasound scheduled for the 30th can't wait. the doctor sent me to lab cause i have a suppressed thyroid level and he called me and left a message for me to call first thing. i am now really concerned

wow the more i hear about gas and air the more i wish it was here lol. Im sorry to all you ladies who are going through the riot. Rees are you hoping for a boy this time around? What have your symptoms been this pregnancy. It sound like alot of us are getting our scans soon i should be getting mine on the 30th as well. YAY!!!

18 weeks :dance: baby in my ticker looks a little more chubby :)

my bump has sprouted even more over night lol its right under my boobs! lots of us has scans on the 30th :)

have a nice day everyone....I am soooo tired, woke up tp darkness and pouring rain feels like december brrrr :(

Hope you and baby are ok mmcheek, keep us updated!

Im letting myself get totally worked up, OH works in a pub and there is a chance it is going to be sold soon and he would lose his job. Its really worrying me what with the new baby and Xmas and all on the way. We're only just starting to get back on our feet properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->