January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Kez- I have the same thing and was wondering if it was stretching or something else. it comes and goes, and right now is on the left side. From what I read everything says it should go away when you lie down but i get twinges when i am lying down too.

Ufff I cant wait to get my 20 week scan done on monday.

Hi ladies how is everyone. Today i saw a girl the was due just 2 days before me and had a nice belly and looked soo cute. i told her omg im due on the 18 and im jelouse that i still have a flat belly. She is like no i wish i still had a flat belly lol. I just want my baby bump. haha.

Rees i have had completely different symtoms this time. I had absolutly no morning sickness, my boobs havnt grown much. i havnt put on any weight i only crave salt salt and more salt. lol. The heart beat as been way lower then my DD. I was sick as a dog with her gained tons of weight craved sugar and more sugar lol i am hopeing for a boy my DH wants a girl. But we will be happy with what ever we have lol.

Can you UK ladies tell me what is this riot about??

:hugs: mmcheek, fingers crossed everything settles down for you.

kezz: i don't think your crazy, just excited. i'd do mine now but it's currently being used as the girls rumpus room and there is so much heavy lifting or draging in some case i really couldn't be bothered just yet.

rees: i wish i was moving, there is really not enough room for the 5 of us in this 3 bedroom house. but i guess hubby will get a new posting in a year or to.

had my scan today! couldn't tell the sex even though i was looking so hard :haha: had a little giggle to myself that bubs had no genitals :rofl:

3RAR - wont they tell you the sex at the scan? or was it a case if you found out you'd be ok with it?

I'm hoping they can tell us at ours (whenever that will be)

Still waiting :hissy: I know I sound impatient but its worrying me now .........

If I could see what it was i'd be ok with that. She said "baby" the whole way through except for once after she measured the legs, it was he. But I won't put my eggs all in the same basket :)

Awww :hugs: paula

I just wanted to post so I could see my 17 weeks today! Woo.

I've just printed off pics of lighthouse murals and am off to begin painting (or sketching at least) my nursery mural. Got one big wall to fill! Might have to actually get dressed today and go out to B&Q to get some paint though. I have loads of tine pots but not a big one and not sure how many tiny pots i'll need to paint the sea and sky!! haha

Oh, I wish I could decorate but we're stuck in our stupid private rented house and all our walls are a depressing magnolia!!

My hand and arm keep getting pins and needles and feeling numb, a problem I also had whe I was pregnant with Annie. Never found out why it kept happening, just hope it doesnt get bad enough that I have to go to hospital again.

Do you have carpel tunnel syndrome LM? My mum had/has it she had an operation a few years ago for it, never went away totally but was better.

Our house is magnolia, but thats by choice, we like the look of it and add colours in with curtains and furniture. The childrens rooms are the same but they have some wall art (girls have purple flowers, boy has cool painted dragon)

Bored today, got to wait in for a kilt to be delivered for the wedding on saturday. Weather is rubbish here anyway so its not like we'd be off out anywhere, but isnt stopping me from having to clean the inside of the windows.

As for growing this little baby, still no movement or any hint of it, think my baby is lazy lol or I've got lots of padding stopping it! Feeling good in myself, packed away the clothes that have no chance of fitting me for the next year, so thats clearing out some space, had to put some shoes away too, I'm too scared to wear too high heels now incase I come a cropper on them and hurt baby.

No 5, I dont have carpel tunnel, only get this feeling when Im pregnant, last time I also used to get a randomly numb tongue, mad I know.

I think I find the magnolia depressing because its not my choice, and Annie is always getting the walls dirty!!!

Weather is rubbish here too, we are also having a boring day indoors.

Bored today, got to wait in for a kilt to be delivered for the wedding on saturday.

OH just called me, silly delivery people have dropped it off at his mums with the other kilts, which you'd think was no problem....however its for BIL who is coming back from afgan very early tomorrow morning and who as far as MIL/FIL etc know he wont be at the wedding, so it was his kilt as the surprise for him being able to attend. Hopefully we can talk our way out of it.
Just because the Surname was the same the address was different so was wrong of it being left anywhere else.
Hope it doesnt wreck the surprise and MIL thinks something is up.

LM2104 I keep getting the numb tongue too!! often a bit like fizzy aswell-don't think I remember having it before being pg?? Also get numb heels-have you asked the dr?
Nice to know someone else has it-thought I was a bit wierd!
x

paula your cracking me up. you soon will be saying omg little one i want to sleep. my contractions have settled i have been made by dh to relax and take naps and just plain be lazy the last few days. it has been super busy month for us we moved 15 hrs as we are army. we had no help unpacking, my kids have been stressing me out cause they have been sad to leave their old friends and have complained about the the new school. the new school has lost everything of their and do everything ass backwards. they were late starting back to school cuz they start 2.5 weeks before everyone else and they were visiting their bio dad who didnt get them back in time. the army itself is a run your ass of to get settled process, plus we went flat broke with the move so, been stressing over money and hubby decided last min to start college classes with me last min before classes so, i been tring to get his stuff all in order urggg. no wonder my baby is like just let me out hahahahah:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Sorry :cry:
glad your contractions have stopped, get your rest!!!
sooo fed up with work now, I only work part-time but errghhhhhhh had the shittest day! :cry:

Aww my friend had her caesarean yesterday (she can't give birth because of a biking accident in her teens resulting in a shattered pelvis) and I was waiting to hear from her. She's just put pics of her little boy on facebook and he is gorgeous! I am so jealous, I want mine now!! lol

Princess Kell, No I dont know what causes it, like I said I had it with Annie and it didnt end up causing any problems, Im not going to go into panic mode about it this time unless it last a long time or is coupled with the bad headaches I used to get. Hope u feel better.

mmcheek glad ur feeling ok now, take OH's advice and rest, def sounds like you need it!

Kezz you may want the baby now but I would urge you to enjoy the next 23 weeks of sleep, enjoying time with your OH and generally feeling like a normal human being, because omg when you bring that newborn home nothing is going to be the same again! lol!

I'll never forget when I brought Annie home from hospital. I left my purse on the ward so OH went back to the hospital to get it and I sat there with this tiny baby for the 1st time completely on my own and I just thought 'oh crap, what do I do now?'

Is anyone getting hot flushes?

I do get headaches-not too bad though. Been getting like a thumping whoosh whoosh heartbeat in my left ear and some heart palpitations-do you think it's related? Or am I just being a hypochondriac?!!

I wouldnt like to say whether its related or not because I dont have any medical training, and would probably worry you whatever I said! I used to get migrane like headaches with flashing lights in my eyes thats y I had to be careful especially if the numbness came with it, but so far they've only come seperately.

Can do some wierd things to us cant they, these babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->