January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Mmcheek - keep us updates gun hoping everything is ok xxx

mmcheek - hope everything's ok. Let us know what the doctor says.

My bump looks so small on a morning, then ridiculously big on a night after my tea! It's bizarre!

Mmcheek, got my fingers x'd for you sure everything is going to be fine xxx

I've felt quite a few kicks today, its amazing, I love it!

Kat - were you anywhere near it last night?

mmcheek - :hugs: I hope they stop soon and the docs can get it all sorted

mrscupcake - a friend of mine said that her family who live there had heard Stockport was next, but then again she also sent me the stupid hoax message from BlackBerry saying they were shutting it down unless you had the right code - what a load of bollocks. Was there any trouble in Stockport in the end? There were conflicting reports on twitter last night so I don't know what to believe, haven't put the news on yet today to see what damage they've done in Manchester :(

duejan - I'd be happy with whatever I get, I thought I'd want a boy, but I think I'd actually like a girl! Although Tegan keeps telling me it's a boy :haha: This time around I've had the same symptoms and cravings as with Tegs, still feeling sick, but not as sick as I was with her (every morning without fail I'd be sick a few times right up until 22 weeks, feel sick every morning but not always sick this time!) And I love salt and vinegar crisps and Orange and Pineapple squash :) Oh, and sweets! Are your symptoms any different?

LM - My OH is unemployed and he's looking for work but not getting lucky, is there much work going around you if he does end up losing his job? :hugs:

Girls - I've only had one lot of kicks, I think the baby is scared of it's big sister and is hiding in the back to save itself! Tegan decided to climb mount mummy this morning and thought it hilarious to throw herself over my body :( Monkey....

We're taking the afternoon off from packing to go out for a walk and get some fresh air, but it'll be back to packing this evening :( with an eye on the TV to see if the idiots are out again.

Hope everyone is getting some sunny weather today xx

Hope you and baby are ok mmcheek, keep us updated!

Im letting myself get totally worked up, OH works in a pub and there is a chance it is going to be sold soon and he would lose his job. Its really worrying me what with the new baby and Xmas and all on the way. We're only just starting to get back on our feet properly.

oh goodness dont stress to badly i will be o.k anther door will open thats what i have learned. this stress of money can send me into no sleeping frantic stage and dont let this effect your relationship. stick together in this time and we will pray it does not close until he finds anther opportunity

mmcheek, hope everything is ok keep us updated :hugs:

def no sunny weather here :rolleyes:

No sunny weather here either-it's like October. Been raining all morning and really windy- god I'm always moaning about the weather-sound like my grandma!!
X

Rees, nah there was no trouble in Stockport last night. I'm hoping it will pass. Hopefully the whole thing will calm down soon *fingers crossed*

Mmcheek, hope everything is ok. take plenty of rest! Xx

I've been laying still for about an hour and tried poking him, but nope still no more movement. Beginning to think the kick the other day was a one off! Considering how much he was moving on both the scan's we've had i'm surprised I can't feel him!!

No movement here either :shrug: my friend who is 11 days in front of me can now feel movement outside her belly!

but hey ladies we have all gotten to this stage which means we all have healthy growing little ones developing inside

True and i'm very grateful for that. I feel like I can't believe how lucky I am. I was waiting for things to go wrong at the beginning. Now I just feel privileged!

ya so do i i guess i am still waiting for something to go wrong not so much with the pregnancy but with the baby and its health however i will just be comforted that all is well now

Rees... I'm quite a bit out of nottingham... But work in the meadows area.. And knowing the gang culture that is around there it doesn't surprise me that there was trouble there!

My baby loves chocolate... Jumps around whenever I have some!!

Oh and I'm hating this cold!!! Can't go out to the park... So had Isaac running up and down the hall with his ball!!

Just popping in to say a quick "Hi!" :flower: The children are keeping me super busy!

I had my 16 week midwife appointment today, All good. Heard the heart beat, She couldn't believe how big my uterus is already and says baby was laying in the top half lol.

Hope everyone is ok, I'll keep popping in when I can :thumbup:

Ugh I feel so rough tonight, can't stop heaving. But on the bright side, the nursery is nearly finished! We got all the laminate done last night and tonight the OH got the scotias done, and we swept and mopped and then moved all the furniture in. We haven't got the shelves up yet, or any pictures or the curtains, and we still need a nice big rug, but apart from that. Spent past hour just sat in there and putting in the teddies and little bits we have got for him already. It's so gorgeous I just wanna sit in there all day long. Am I a bit mental, given that i'm only 17 weeks - I have already decorated and half filled the nursery? Thing is it's our summer hols and I don't think if I left it any later i'd get it done. I'm far too knackered after work to do it, and then it'd be Christmas and it'd be too late. We just decided now, while i'm off and have some energy left, we'd crack on. Plus we're really excited!!

I've been getting a weird pain on right hand side, quite low down tonight, on and off. Feels like i'm being booted from the inside, but not the nice bubbling kind of feeling I had the other day. This is a little painful. Is it still baby or is this stretching still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->