January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

I've had a couple of complex migraines, one while pg and did get numbness in my arm and loss of speech which was really scary. Maybe I will just check it out? X

I've had a couple of complex migraines, one while pg and did get numbness in my arm and loss of speech which was really scary. Maybe I will just check it out? X

Think we must get the same scary type of migraine? I get migraine with aura and generally one side of my body goes numb with it. When I was pregnant with my first I made it through the whole pregnancy with just the one attack at 36 weeks. I wound up in hospital for two nights as the symptoms were similar to pre-eclampsia. Everything was fine though & I went on to deliver a healthy baby a couple of weeks later :thumbup:

Definitely get it checked out hun. According to what I've read you could really can't tell how pregnancy will affect your migraines. My Ob & midwife both told me to take paracetamol if I get one! (if only it were that easy!) I've been getting them for 20 years & I've learned to avoid my main trigger - skipping meals - totally not a problem in this pregnancy as I'm eating like a horse!!!! You'll be fine but do get it checked out to be on the safe side x

Think we must get the same scary type of migraine? I get migraine with aura and generally one side of my body goes numb with it. When I was pregnant with my first I made it through the whole pregnancy with just the one attack at 36 weeks. I wound up in hospital for two nights as the symptoms were similar to pre-eclampsia. Everything was fine though & I went on to deliver a healthy baby a couple of weeks later :thumbup:

Definitely get it checked out hun. According to what I've read you could really can't tell how pregnancy will affect your migraines. My Ob & midwife both told me to take paracetamol if I get one! (if only it were that easy!) I've been getting them for 20 years & I've learned to avoid my main trigger - skipping meals - totally not a problem in this pregnancy as I'm eating like a horse!!!! You'll be fine but do get it checked out to be on the safe side x

Thank you-will do :flower:

Kezz - the pain that your feeling sounds like it's baby kicking you low down or moving around down there - this one does it to me :)

Duejan - sounds as if you might be having a boy if you're symptoms are so different! Guess we'll be finding out soon or in Jan :)

LM - we're allowed to paint this house and it's rented, asking on Monday about painting the new house, the front door needs doing as it's peeling, so hopefully in September it'll be nice weather at the end of the month when I have 2 weeks off so I can attack the door :) Want to paint the new house and do Tegan's room pink and stuff, so hopefully we'll be allowed :)

5 - what an amazing surprise! I hope it's not ruined, maybe you can get away with saying it's a mistake?

mmcheek - yay for the contractions stopping :) Maybe it was because so much was going on and baby wants to be a part of it all already :)

Paula - :hugs:

Srrme - yay! congrats :) What a nice technician! Shall update you :)

It's been over 3 weeks since my chicken pox started to disappear and no sign of spots on Tegan :) So it looks like she's clear :happydance:

Still busy packing and getting ready to move, can't wait :) Hope you all have good days :) We're seeing my friend later so Tegan can play with her best friend :) It's been 4 weeks and I can't wait to see how big her little man has grown!

Oh, bump pics! :)

First one is 15+2 and the second is 17+3 :)

15+2.jpg

17+3.jpg

Urgh, Im so stressed my mind is working overdrive, just feel like crying all day :sad2:

I just took Annie shopping on her reins as its easier than trying to catch the bus than with the pushchair and whilst we were out a lady came up to me to tell me "how lovely to see you waiting for the green man at lights with your child, so many parents dont even bother".

lordy Rees, look at that bump! I officially have bump envy now. Mine still just looks like I ate all the pies.

We're on team BLUE! :flower:

Congratulations! eek so excited to find out :)

Thanks! When are you finding out? I had no idea I would find out today! I went in for a cervix measurement, and the technician decided to look at the baby, and tell us the gender! :cloud9:

Aww what a fab suprise :happydance: we find out on the 30th! (hopefully if baby lets us see!) and we have booked the day off work to start buying things, a big shopping spree & lunch out :D

Hey everyone - how are we all doing??

Just to announce, we had our private gender scan today........... and we're TEAM :blue:!!!

Well I can stop doing all your heads in now.....finally felt baby just now! he/she gave me a right kick in the bladder :dance:

Yay to all the team blues!! :) I think there is a serious boy surge going on at the minute!!

Finally I have (almost) finished the nursery. The painting is at least done, but there are still curtains to find and shelves to put up etc. But thought I would share it with you as I have spent all day finishing the mural and am knackered! don't know how many pics i'm allowed to post but here goes! What do you think?

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/121_0565.jpg
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/121_0567.jpg
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/121_0570.jpg
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/121_0571.jpg
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/121_0573.jpg
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/121_0575.jpg

Kezz - that is AMAZING!!! :) Wish I could do something similar but we live in a rental flat and are not really allowed to decorate :(

Really really great :) xx

It seriously is only me who posts invisable posts on this thread.
I wont be posting any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->