January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

There's only been two replies since your post Paula... and I was so excited posted my pics I must admit I didn't notice yours, and now i've taken up half the page with my pics, so apologies, but give someone a chance to come along and reply before you get peed off with everyone.

Very glad you felt baby move! I only felt him a few days ago and haven't felt anything since. Still waiting for something more definite!!

yay finally paula! its lovely when its little kicks. not so lovely when they wont get their feet out your ribs!

Wow kezz thats amazing! you have been very busy! lucky baby boy :)

My bump isn't that big, I found a picture when I was pregnant with Tegs at 18+3 and I was huge!

Paula - yay for movement :) Baby was just hiding and playing with you :) You're so having another boy I reckon :)

Fairykate - yay for a boy :) Will go and update the front page, I might start doing a blue, pink and yellow count, I think boys are leading at the moment!

Kezz - wow! Can you come round and do mine?? :lol:

Paula - don't leave! It's only been an hour or so since you posted the movements :hugs: Have there been many more or just the one big boot? And your bladder of all places too!

I think I've only felt a handful of movements, I mostly get pains from the baby, little bugger! I was playing "poke the baby" again last night and I got told off :( it was lying at the top and on my right hand side, I swear I could make out a head! :D

KEZZ - I am not getting peed off with everyone, I just dont feel part of it in here, not being funny but you never reply even after I have replied to yours personally....but hey thats up to you :)

I know its only been an hour but it happens all the time, people replying to other people but not to me :shrug: making me feel like rubbish TBH

Just going to stick to the trimester boards

thanks to the girls that have replied, much appreciated

Rees :hugs: you never forget me :winkwink: xx

Unsubscribed now, maybe its my hormones but dont feel like I fit in here.

KEZZ - I am not getting peed off with everyone, I just dont feel part of it in here, not being funny but you never reply even after I have replied to yours personally....but hey thats up to you :)

Just going to stick to the trimester boards

thanks to the girls that have replied, much appreciated

Rees :hugs: you never forget me :winkwink: xx

Unsubscribed now, maybe its my hormones but dont feel like I fit in here.

Oh no - all my fault :( Paula - I often post invisible posts too in various threads. In fact I even started a thread about a medical issue the other day and only had ONE reply!!!:dohh: It is a big thread too - lots of people all taking about different things and moves very fast!

It's great that you've had movement now - jealous tbh as I've felt nothing yet and probably won't for many weeks as I have an anterior placenta which means I won't feel it as much. Add that to the fact it's my first and I'm pretty much doomed on the movement front!!! :hugs:

Woop for movement! I felt it for the first time last night-how exciting, it's kind of wierd isn't it?
Don't leave Paula-sometimes this moves so fast :hugs:

Woop for movement! I felt it for the first time last night-how exciting, it's kind of wierd isn't it?
Don't leave Paula-sometimes this moves so fast :hugs:

Thanks, yes I know it does but when I make a post and it gets by-passed and others get replied to 5 mins later its a bit :wacko::wacko:
felt it a lot latley in here....probs my hormones but I think I will leave it at this, must be very boring or something :dohh:

Paula - I made a post in breastfeeding about how to feed with a toddler around and it had 35 views and one reply, at one point I'd had 5 replies but over 100 views or something. They're meant to be supportive there and I'd said I'd had problems feeding Tegan etc... and to be honest I think I want to formula feed now! They didn't give me any hints or tips, apart from a special toy box for Tegan and she has special toys only when mummy is feeding.

I wanted more practical things and ideas so I don't totally exclude her from what I'm doing.

She knows something is going on even at the moment, I had a shower earlier and she was playing with my belly button, slapping my boobs and poking my nipples!

She's strange.....

I always try and include everyone, sometimes I don't if I don't know what the post is about or if I've been away for a few days and it's been answered and resolved. But I also like to type a lot too :lol:

I was in Poundland earlier (spending too much in there as usual) and we were in the massive queue, and there was this young lad re-stocking the drinks cabinet and a box fell and just brushed my foot! It was full of heavy bottles too, wasn't impressed and I had to say rather loudly "wow, I'm glad I'd just moved forward, thank god it didn't hit me or the buggy"

Really not impressed, what an idiot! There's my rant for the day over and done with :D

I'm ignored most of the time but hey .. that's the way it is. I'm not going to get het up about it. I'm quite sure other people feel the same way from time to time too.

I know but if its making me feel like rubbish I am just going to stay out. Thanks everyone :flower:

Hey all, Wow a lot of baby boys in this thread so far. When I was in the Junebugs thread with Annie everyone was having boys except me...

Fab nursery Kezz, congrats on getting it (almost) finished before school starts again!

Paula glad you felt baby, hope u feel more reassured now and hope to see you about whether in this thread or another. Hopefully you dont leave but if you choose to I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and a lovely baby.

Still stressed but hopefully nothing a good nights sleep wont fix.

3 weeks tomorrow until we find out if we're pink or blue, im getting very excited!!!!

Wow Kezz - the nursery looks great!

Rees - I am also envious of your bump!

Paula - Glad you felt a kick! I still havent felt anything really except gas and pain! Getting a bit worried. I don't log on very often and don't post very often either. i find it difficult to keep up with all the comments really and only ever end up catching the last few.

Anyway, hope all are well, happy and healthy today

paula- i felt like that a few months ago back in forst tri. i even said i was gong to quit posting on the thread. i was told by the ladies to just keep repeating myself and there are still times no one answers and i agree frustrating especially when its something your really concerned about. i think your insightful and have corresponded to me so, selfishly i would like for you to stay.
Kezz- the nursery looks fab so, sit in it often and enjoy i remember that first time mommy excitement i think i folded my oldest sons clothes 100 times just looking at what he would be wearing soon. it so fun we are truely excited this time but after 5 prolly a bit occupied. i think its geat tho
i think its amazing though to be on a sight where we all are so different but all at the same point.

haha im not shur what that team yellow and pink stuff that you guys where talking bout but i do know i am do Jan 11 2012 so i would like to be added into the whole thing haha:flower:

haha im not shur what that team yellow and pink stuff that you guys where talking bout but i do know i am do Jan 11 2012 so i would like to be added into the whole thing haha:flower:

team blue is for boy
team pink is is girl
team yellow is surprise

paula- i felt like that a few months ago back in forst tri. i even said i was gong to quit posting on the thread. i was told by the ladies to just keep repeating myself and there are still times no one answers and i agree frustrating especially when its something your really concerned about. i think your insightful and have corresponded to me so, selfishly i would like for you to stay.
Kezz- the nursery looks fab so, sit in it often and enjoy i remember that first time mommy excitement i think i folded my oldest sons clothes 100 times just looking at what he would be wearing soon. it so fun we are truely excited this time but after 5 prolly a bit occupied. i think its geat tho
i think its amazing though to be on a sight where we all are so different but all at the same point.

Thank you :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

no problem hun and i even posted it just like you did. it is plain hurtful to be passed up alot but you should not leave cuz nobody find you boring, anymore kicks and i told you did i not

There were some gals looking to get together on facebook, so I made a group for all of us January parents. Feel free to come and join! I did post this on the second tri board. Sorry if this is a repeat for anyone. I'm also looking for a few more admins to keep the conversations going.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/109812139120569/

Hi, id like to join but it says it's a closed group so could you please invite me? My name is Jill Denton, in my profile pic I'm blue with a long red wig on, fancy dress thing, lol

Sorry not been around much ladies, trying desperately to finish a cross stitch for my friends birthday so been doing that every night. My moods seemed to have gone off the scale this week, poor DH seems to get the brunt of it, bless him xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->