January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Pumpkin - I've requested to join, I'm Leigh and I have my lovely late kitty as my pic :)

16mommy2b - I'll go and add you to the list :)

Girls, I can't believe how quiet it's been in here!

We're mostly packed and move in the morning, this time tomorrow we'll be hastily trying to pack the rest of our crap up! Gonna take a while :)

I don't know when I'll be back, been told by Sky it might take 2/3 weeks to get our phone back up and running as well as our broadband, we also have to wait until Friday morning until they come round and install our sky dish - the last tenants took the dish and the wire with them when they left, so I'm not impressed!

I'll keep popping on with my phone every couple of days to update the list and have a catch up, although I do get daily emails with all the posts (yay for having a smartphone!)

Hope you all have a good few weeks and start finding out what team you're on and start feeling nice big kicks! xxx

hi pumpkin, sorry was on my phone before i didnt see the ask to join tab!

Lintu - you're an onion! :)

Just realised I missed your post - what cross stitch are you doing?

I know what you mean about moods too, I've been such a moody cow it's unreal! OH is the same though, he's stressed about moving and keeps taking it out on me, can't wait until we're all settled and in the new house, he's doing my head in and makes me just want to scream!

just sent my fb request pumpkin, it's me and DF sat at a table with wine glasses, Tracey.

Lintu - you're an onion! :)

Just realised I missed your post - what cross stitch are you doing?

I know what you mean about moods too, I've been such a moody cow it's unreal! OH is the same though, he's stressed about moving and keeps taking it out on me, can't wait until we're all settled and in the new house, he's doing my head in and makes me just want to scream!

sorry hun nipped back in bed for a snuggle with my hubby and fell asleep :hugs:

yeahy onion, in any other context that would sound strange :rofl:

My friends really in to tigers, im doing her a big tiger profile, been doing it for mths but not touched it since i got pregnant, just had no concentration span and been too sleepy and sick at night.

hope your move goes well, iv added you on facebook hun, Jill Denton :hugs:

ARGGGGHHHHH 20 week scan tomorrow argghhhhhh - have crazy headache, sure it's because I am stressing about it. Today I feel super uncomfortable, hopefully all OK.

Ufff I wish it was end of December already!

I feel like crying :cry:

I just found 2 KitKat chunkys I never knew I had hidden away in what I thought was a chocolate-less kitchen.

Can't remember the last time I felt such joy.

Hi ladies sorry its been a few days. paula please dont leave i feel like you sometimes as well. I still havnt found out anything about this riot it the uk that i asked about a while ago lol. But congrats on feeling movment i know it seems like it will never happen.
Welcome newbies .
Rees good luck moving. i agree this thread as moved kinda slow latly.
tired nurse that is exactly what i would do haha.
How is everyone else doing

OOOOOOOO I could just eat a chunky kitkat. the ones they sell here just aren't the same.

TiredNurse I have a massive craving for chunky KitKats have to have some in the house at all times and can easily go through 2 a day!!

I feel like rubbish, sciatica is really starting to kick in now and hurts.

Good luck at your scan firstpreg!

Im 18 weeks today so really just posting to see what my little pics say!

ARGGGGHHHHH 20 week scan tomorrow argghhhhhh - have crazy headache, sure it's because I am stressing about it. Today I feel super uncomfortable, hopefully all OK.

Ufff I wish it was end of December already!

good luck today, got mine tomorrow morning :happydance:

Good luck with the scan today!

Duejan-the riots started with a group of people protesting against shooting of a guy by the police. It spread then as groups saw the inefficiency of the law and that people were getting away with looting shops. Some newspapers said it was people dissatisfied with government and state of economy. I personally don't think these people in the end were protesting just opportunists. It was a horrible few days with people who make you ashamed to ge British. Suppose people have different opinions so maybe people didn't want to offend?

Hi ladies sorry its been a few days. paula please dont leave i feel like you sometimes as well. I still havnt found out anything about this riot it the uk that i asked about a while ago lol. But congrats on feeling movment i know it seems like it will never happen.
Welcome newbies .
Rees good luck moving. i agree this thread as moved kinda slow latly.
tired nurse that is exactly what i would do haha.
How is everyone else doing

Did no one answer your question about the riots yet hun? Basically last Saturday/Sunday night, I think it was, hundreds of people in London started to smash shop windows and grab the goods, battling with police and starting fires. Originally it was supposed to be a protest over the police killing a man, but it's doubtful that the hundreds of rioters that joined in later actually had any idea what they were rioting about, and just jumped on the band wagon to cause some chaos and grab themeselves some stolen goods.

It spread across the country to various other towns on Sunday and Monday night and the stopped as suddenly as it started. The government have pledged that anyone caught on cctv will be arrested and charged and courts have been running all night in order to process all those arrested. Not sure of the exact numbers but we're in the thousands now for people arrested across the country. Sentences have been around 4-6 weeks for the looting.

3 men were killed in Birmingham thought to be protecting their property and 1 man was killed in London when he was attempting to put out a fire that the rioters had started in bins near his house. I think they are in the process of arresting/charging the culprits for those crimes and hopefully they won't see the light of day again for a long time.

Good luck with the scan today!

Duejan-the riots started with a group of people protesting against shooting of a guy by the police. It spread then as groups saw the inefficiency of the law and that people were getting away with looting shops. Some newspapers said it was people dissatisfied with government and state of economy. I personally don't think these people in the end were protesting just opportunists. It was a horrible few days with people who make you ashamed to ge British. Suppose people have different opinions so maybe people didn't want to offend?

:thumbup:

I feel like crying :cry:

I just found 2 KitKat chunkys I never knew I had hidden away in what I thought was a chocolate-less kitchen.

Can't remember the last time I felt such joy.

Haha, brilliant! I so know that feeling!

Good luck in all the upcoming scans ladies.

Our biggie scan is next week & I'm super excited :)

Re folks leaving the thread - try not to get upset - I think everyone logs on here for different reasons & we all have different expectations. Some come on for a rant, some for support, some to give updates, some to say hello etc. I personally come on for a bit of reassurance & only post every now & then. When some of us post multiple times throughout the day it's easy for some of these posts to get passed - although I must say Rees does a brilliant job keeping up! Hope the move goes well Rees when you get round to reading this!

Yeah, I'm a mango! Yum! xx

mangos all round Tilly! canteloupe next week OMG, I was looking at them in Sainsburys last week and it's quite scary to think of one of those growing inside.

mangos all round Tilly! canteloupe next week OMG, I was looking at them in Sainsburys last week and it's quite scary to think of one of those growing inside.

Tee hee.. know what you mean truly. Seems a bit surreal sometimes. Growth must be pretty rapid at the minute. Are you still taking your omegas every now and again? I must admit I haven't been taking anything on a regular basis since 12 weeks-ish, eating enough good foods though so should be covered :thumbup:

I haven't taken omega 3 at all, I started but they kept repeating on me and I had to stop. I am still taking the pre-natals though as the mid wife advised it was fine to carry on with those if they were also a multi vitamin like Pregnacare, which mine are. It's 50-50 at the minute as to whether I remember to take them or not. I try to eat healthy but the thought of fruit at the minute just isn't appealing to me. DF cooks most of the time so he makes sure I get my fair share of greens and veg and I've been having fruit juice and smoothies to try and make up for the lack of fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->