January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Have you got one of each so far Paula? Did you find out with the other two? Were your inklings before right?!

First preg was that your 20week scan-are you staying team yellow? Was it at all obvious from pictures?? I'm so worried we will find out by accident. Did you tell them not to tell you? X

Yes my boy is 5 and my girl 2.5 :D so I really do not mind either sex.....I have lots of each clothes too :happydance:

My 1st was a suprise but I found out with my 2nd.........they dont ask you if you want to know or not at my hospital, you have to say can I find out the sex? If you really do not want to find out I would ask them to let you know when they are measuring the legs for you to look away :lol: it was not obvious for me at my 1st 20 week scan. I did not have any feelings to which sex the other times for some reason! but I do think boy this time....prob be wrong knowing me lol x

Thanks Paula-I will definitely tell them!! Only 6 sleeps to see sprout again!! Xxx

19 weeks tomorrow :shock: these weeks are flying past! time seems to fly in between ticker changes!

hi everyone and paula your still here ya.
i have naughty dogs too so i get how you feel but i can understand to those who dont have animals barking is very irritating but so is toddlers in wal-mart hahaha jk
i think its neat to see everybody celebrating new mile stones and we are all moving along well. my baby is now trying out for gymnastics or so it feels sometimes then other times notta. dad still hasnt felt anything and i think he is a little bummed about. my contractions have stopped all together so, i am thrilled 14 days till u/s cant wait to know my team

morning ladies.

sooo glad you stayed Paula i hope you get maternity leave when you want to :thumbup:. i think mine is a boy too, i really hope i'm not wrong :blush: which sex do you think is easier?

goodluck with your scan Princesskell

Firstpreg i'm glad everything when well in your scan except for stubborn bubs not showing it bit properly :dohh:. my placenta is anterior too, so alot of wiggles but i felt a kick from the outside last nite :happydance: i wouldn't bank on pink either, little devils have a way of tricking you. though i do hope the turtle i saw in mine wasn't a trick of the eye :haha:. do you want a girl?

Trulyblessed you have a naughty bub :flower: but at least you get to see bub again. do you have any inklings to what it is?

Duejan i don't think you'll hurt bub, but it'll proberly really do your back in and be imposible to lift well when bump is in the road. i lifted alot of heavy things with my second and she none the wiser :haha:, i think it made for a tighter bump though :shrug: i hope they pick up their act soon and help you out.

welcome back Maz . i felt abit of a fraud with my first too. i mostly looked like puppy fat for ages :haha: you won't regret going team yellow for your first, it's such an amazing experience. do you want a girl? goodluck with your scan next week :thumbup:

welcome back Jfor3 getting headaches from 16 to 19 weeks seems to be the norm, they are horrible but the do go away. just stay hydrated, lay down if you can and take some paracetamol. :hugs: i hope you feel better soon.

Kezzhowland your nursery is beautiful. i wish i could paint mine, i 'd love to do a star gazing theme. i can't help you with your nosy neighbors, i don't know the laws in england. i hope they get over it soon, or we'll move them here under the army choppers and a commercial flight path :haha:

LM some people are just rude :growlmad: hope you are doing well and your sciatica isn't hurting you horribly.

goodluck with your scan next week TillyMOO

WOOOOHOOO i'm 20 weeks today, i can't believe i'm half way already. Both my girlies have a bug, so it's been a worrying few days but i'm sooo happy about a new drug coming to australia next year to battle my daughter's cf, it sound's wonderful :happydance:
time to do some :laundry: and :hangwashing: and :dishes: and wait for the :mail:. got some nice packages coming (cloth nappies and preg pillow) :cloud9:

morning ladies.

sooo glad you stayed Paula i hope you get maternity leave when you want to :thumbup:. i think mine is a boy too, i really hope i'm not wrong :blush: which sex do you think is easier?

goodluck with your scan Princesskell

Firstpreg i'm glad everything when well in your scan except for stubborn bubs not showing it bit properly :dohh:. my placenta is anterior too, so alot of wiggles but i felt a kick from the outside last nite :happydance: i wouldn't bank on pink either, little devils have a way of tricking you. though i do hope the turtle i saw in mine wasn't a trick of the eye :haha:. do you want a girl?

Trulyblessed you have a naughty bub :flower: but at least you get to see bub again. do you have any inklings to what it is?

Duejan i don't think you'll hurt bub, but it'll proberly really do your back in and be imposible to lift well when bump is in the road. i lifted alot of heavy things with my second and she none the wiser :haha:, i think it made for a tighter bump though :shrug: i hope they pick up their act soon and help you out.

welcome back Maz . i felt abit of a fraud with my first too. i mostly looked like puppy fat for ages :haha: you won't regret going team yellow for your first, it's such an amazing experience. do you want a girl? goodluck with your scan next week :thumbup:

welcome back Jfor3 getting headaches from 16 to 19 weeks seems to be the norm, they are horrible but the do go away. just stay hydrated, lay down if you can and take some paracetamol. :hugs: i hope you feel better soon.

Kezzhowland your nursery is beautiful. i wish i could paint mine, i 'd love to do a star gazing theme. i can't help you with your nosy neighbors, i don't know the laws in england. i hope they get over it soon, or we'll move them here under the army choppers and a commercial flight path :haha:

LM some people are just rude :growlmad: hope you are doing well and your sciatica isn't hurting you horribly.

goodluck with your scan next week TillyMOO

WOOOOHOOO i'm 20 weeks today, i can't believe i'm half way already. Both my girlies have a bug, so it's been a worrying few days but i'm sooo happy about a new drug coming to australia next year to battle my daughter's cf, it sound's wonderful :happydance:
time to do some :laundry: and :hangwashing: and :dishes: and wait for the :mail:. got some nice packages coming (cloth nappies and preg pillow) :cloud9:

Awww you have 2 lovely girls.....hope you get your boy :hugs: I would say both sexes are the same really hun, one is not harder than the other to me.
happy 20 week, half way :happydance:
I just wanted to say I am soo pleased there is a new CF drug coming :hugs: xxx

Baby grows 4 inches this week......the biggest growth spurt in the whole 40 weeks! :shock: off to my 2nd midwife appt today, cant wait to hear the heartbeat again

Baby grows 4 inches this week......the biggest growth spurt in the whole 40 weeks! :shock: off to my 2nd midwife appt today, cant wait to hear the heartbeat again

So that's why I'm getting fatter every minute!! X

Good luck at the midwife Paula xxx

First preg - Thanks! I'm trying to ignore them but scared to let the little dog out when he's in the garden in case he barks and I get yelled at or something!

3RARwife - Yes that would be brilliant if you could! Give them something to really complain about! heehee

Paula85 - I am determined to work till Christmas hols so that I can get as much maternity leave with the LO as possible. We break up from school on 18th Dec I think, so I figured I could take maternity leave from the day we go back, which is like the 5th Jan, and then if I take 6 months, I'll only have to go back for 3 weeks in July and then it'll be the summer hols so another 6 weeks off with baby! The only problem with all this being that I will be massively knackered by 18th December and still trying to control a class full of young children. We'll see how it goes!

OH has been told he has to book his 2 weeks paternity leave in advance - anybody know anything about this? I thought it was a bit ridiculous as when does he book it for? If he books it for when i'm due I could go a week over and then he'll only have a week with the LO? I told him to tell them that's ridiculous, but dunno whether that will go down well!

Got my letter through for appointment with the anaesthetist today to talk about pain relief during labour. I'm scared silly about it all, what with the vulvadynia, but I want to know what this consultant thinks about my situation, What worried me is that they won't know when to give me the epidural, because won't they want to know when i'm dilated enough before they give it to me? Otherwise they could give me it and I could still be in labour for hours and hours. But obviously they won't be able to find out how dilated I am until they've given it to me because there's no way they're going to be able to examine me without numbing me first?! Hopefully she won't look at me like i'm a nutter like the last doctor did :( My appointment is for 9th December. Let's hope I don't go into labour early!!

Hope they can give you some viable options kezz?

I'm hoping to work till Xmas hols too, although I'm due 9th Jan everyone reckons I'm being silly?! I will probably go into labour during the nativity!

Can anyone help with opinions on nursery furniture? Got down to two options, links in my journal (link to that below)
Too many decisions to make!! X

Hey how are everyone? I dont know about you bit it's going fast! Have the 20 week scan tomorrow! :) can't wait to see my bambino. X

Hey how are everyone? I dont know about you bit it's going fast! Have the 20 week scan tomorrow! :) can't wait to see my bambino. X

good luck, hope your baby is more awake than mine was yesterday. Need to go back in 5 weeks to finish the checks as baby was curled up and not budging. Felt a bit deflated when we left without finding out the sex but looking forward to another peek in 5 weeks.

Hi all, I'm still reading along with the thread. Front page is really going to be filling up with team colours now. I've still no idea when our 20wk scan will be yet.

Hi
Good luck with your appointments cupcake and Paula :)

Truly_blessed - looks like you had the opposite problem to us - ours wouldn't stay still for a second. At least your baba is nice and comfortable :) hope s/he cooperates for you next time!

PrincessKell - I know what you mean! It's weird to imagine all these parents there and me waddling around with a giant stomach looking like i'm about to pop at any minute! Hopefully we'll both hold them in until at least the holidays! Though I think I would like to get through Christmas first!! I'm due 10 days after you, so I'll be thinking of you during the nativity and hoping we can both make it through!!

Does anyone have any tips for getting this baby to move about a bit? I'm sure i've felt some little moves a few times, but i'm eager to feel him more, and no amount of poking or doing a jolly Santa impression on my belly (hoisting it up and down!) seems to make him move. I got so excited the other night when I lay on my back and felt my belly - and from about an inch under my belly button, underneath some of the fat it had all gone hard! It's all definitely starting to firm up now, and i'm hoping in another couple of weeks it'll start to look really solid and baby-ish!

Here it today at 17+6
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/mummysbelly-17weeks6days.jpg
It looks slightly smaller than my 16 week pic, but less saggy and more solid!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt10a014.aspx

Hi just seeing if this works - although can't see how to put it in signature - I am just ptting the code into a post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->