January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Congrats on team :blue: cal :)

I cant wait to know...it feels like I have been waiting forever lol

Congrats to all those blues and pinks.

Paula - not long now - exciting!

i know what you mean Paula, Iv got two weeks left yet till my scan feels like ages away & I'm staying team yellow so even longer till i find out what team im on!

Hows everyone doing today, my heartburn is killing me today, but I have new hair so im a happy bunny :haha:

Thanks for the advice about the headaches - I'm trying to drink a lot of water (about 2 litres a day) guess I should try and up it a bit. I wish too much sleep was the problem - what a wonderful problem to have!

Hope everyone is well. x

Thanks girls! yep not long :D arghhh I am having doubts weather to stay team yellow again :dohh:

Would like to see a tally of boy/girl so far, really does seem a blue thread.
I've got no date for scan yet, lady from the scan last time said it'd be around the 7th September though so just gotta wait for the letter to come through.

Still unsure as to whether I'm feeling flutters or not, I'd like to think so.

So last night planning on a romantic evening with OH he decided we'd watch Marley and Me....anyone else watched it? Did you turn into a sobbing wreck at the end? I just couldn't stop myself, OH laughed and then gave me a big cuddle which made me worse lol. Lovely film though.

Going to be sorting out laundry today to make sure nothing we want to take away on holiday Thursday is used during the week.

Yeah i watched Marley and me.. also made me cry! and i agree is a lovely film. OH laughed at me the other day when i was crying at Titanic.. why do we do this to ourselves with our pregnancy hormones? lol

good morning ladies i swear i just bursted out crying at the thought that i am 19 weeks and a mango. i am feeling my very active baby all the time now and he/she is absolutely a joy to feel. i have nine days before i can say Emberlynn or Wesley when i feel movement. i cant believe this far down the road i will be either holding my little bundle of love or anticipating the sec my love joins my family. i am so excited. i have been laying low know just how long pregnancy can be if thats all i focus on but, it got to me today. college math has been kicking my butt especiall now that my hubby is taking math to so i have been doing my work and helping him too i am talking anywhere from 3-8 hrs of math a day omg and then my high school and junior high students come in and wow i have a headache. congrats on everyone doing so well

mmcheek - I'm also feeling LO lot's now. Last night I went upstairs to lay down and listent o the radio in the quiet for a bit (away from OH watching match of the day!!) and as soon as the music was on I kept feeling him, so I put my hand on my lower tummy, and I actually felt a little kick on my hand! I screamed OH to come up which he did but we didn't feel anything after that. It was amazing and v unexpected as I hadn't been expecting to feel it with my hand, just inside, but it was a good wallop and actually shocked me when I felt it! The sonographer did say he has long legs though so i'm not suprised he can reach my tummy with them!

I've been feeling a bit better today, didn't start to feel any nausea until about an hour ago, so gone pretty much all day feeling well, which is a first. Shame it's started a little now, but it's not too bad. Who knows, maybe it's actually easing - or maybe i'm just having a good day! OH is making a Sunday roast, I just hope I can eat it!!

My belly is so enormous at the minute that all my fitted jumpers won't stretch over my bump. I tried 4 on this morning and had to give up and put a long T on in the end. I have a few maternity tops but I think I need to get a load of cheap t shirts that are just long, cause all the maternity stuff is too expensive. I might browse ebay for long t-shirts, i'm going to need a load for work to cover this little man up. Don't think the children's parents are going to want an eye full of my bare belly!

Oh yeh - and don't watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes if you are tearful at the minute. I told OH off for making me go to see it. I spent about an hour of it in permanent tears, and i'm not talking a wet cheek... i'm talking proper blubbering! It only stopped right near the end. Don't do it ladies!!

Evening ladies!

I'm at work on my phone and it's been hellish trying to catch up, for some reason phone says I have 3G but my internet refuses to work half the time!

I've written down changed to DD's and the teams we've been finding out (all on the back of betting slips) and I've written down a few comments... Haven't commented on everyone but have on the things I know about!

Jfor3 - we hired a man and a van to move us but we only had 5 mins away to go! I'm anxiously awaiting the day my internet comes back!

Paula - seriously, the baby grows 4 inches at 19 weeks? Ouch!

Kezz - apparently some of us have a line up our back when in labour that can show how far we've dilated!

PrincessKell - I cried at Marley and Me, read the book first and have seen the film since and I cried at the same parts. I was reading about Kim Kardashian's wedding this morning and nearly started crying then!

The move went well :) got leather sofa's arriving tomorrow :) can't wait! Thursday is my scan, really hope we can find out the flavour :)

My bump currently feels huge! Will take a bump pic tonight but don't know when I'll manage to upload it!

Good luck to everyone with scans this week :) I'm gonna attempt to update the front page now, hopefully it won't be too long until our internet is back, I miss it! Had to wait until Friday until Sky came round to fit a dish!!

Hope you all have a good week! Xx

Oooooh, 7 baby boys due and only 5 girlies!

But it is early days yet as to what we're all having :) getting so excited for my scan now!

thanx Rees, Hope the move went well :hugs:

oooo look at all them boys, im so excited about my scan its 2 weeks on Monday.

:wohoo: im a sweet potato

Hey everyone, glad you're all well.

Baby kicked me so hard right near my belly button earlier really shocked me but was great!

13 days until my scan... the countdown is on!!

we have our 20 week scan on friday, looking forward to seeing baby girl again :)

Glad to hear from you Rees and that the move went well!!

Got my scan tomorrow and I'm so excited I don't know how I will sleep!

So nervous that the yellow surprise will be ruined somehow so fxed for is that sprout keeps it's legs crossed!

Lots of kicks today-dh felt once on Wednesday but now every time either of us puts a hand there it stops-either scared of us or we're calming it?!

Lots of happy thoughts please we are in at 9am xxx

hello ladies wow ive been gone a while there is so much to catch up on lol.
rees im happy the move is well.
There is so many people getting their scans soon good luck to everyone.. I to am getting my 20 week scan on there 30th. 9 days!!! yay. I cant wait to find out if we are pink or blue!!
How is everyone else doing?

Glad to hear from you Rees and that the move went well!!

Got my scan tomorrow and I'm so excited I don't know how I will sleep!

So nervous that the yellow surprise will be ruined somehow so fxed for is that sprout keeps it's legs crossed!

Lots of kicks today-dh felt once on Wednesday but now every time either of us puts a hand there it stops-either scared of us or we're calming it?!

Lots of happy thoughts please we are in at 9am xxx

Good luck at the scan, how exciting!! think I actually may be joining you on team :yellow: me and OH have been discusing how exciting it will be to stay team yellow to the end & have a lovely suprise at the end after all that pain(subject to change :haha:) xxx

Thanks Paula-I think it will be a lovely surprise! -hopefully!
Xxx

good luck princesskell - although you are probably done by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->