January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Good luck for the scans! So exciting to find out what everyone's having!

Yey-scan went perfectly and we are still team yellow!!

Baby looked good and was sucking it's fingers. At times it looked like a monkey!! Dh now thinks could be a boy, but I'm still not sure. Boy or girl it was very cute!!

Will post pics on my journal this afternoon-everyone welcome to peek!
Link below xxx

Hi ladies, have been MIA lately, but thought I would just update, had the 20 week scan yesterday so 21 weeks and we are still team yellow, can't believe we resisted the urge to know. hope everyone is doing well, and I cant believe how quickly time is flying by now. xx

Hi ladies, I'm laid up with a monster headache today :( think I got a little dehydrated yesterday, we went out for the day and I'm aware how much I need to wee if I drink so I didn't have alot :dohh: really paying for it today

Pictures going on journal now! xxx

Well done for staying yellow PJ32-it's hard isnt it?!
Lintu, lots and lots of water-hope you feel better soon?
x

It took a lot of will power Princess, but all worth it in the end lol So glad I'm not the only one xx

So glad your scan went well princesskel :happydance:

Lintu - hope your headache goes real fast, they really drain you and make you feel :sick:

Awwww, yay! 2 team yellows!

I was gutted when we couldn't find out with tegs, but I think not knowing helped with the pushing, and it was quite special really, just hards to get clothes!

This time we want to know so we can declutter :) she has so many clothes it's crazy! Found a load of pink bibs - keep those even if it's a boy! They don't care what they're sick on :) and sleepsuits - who's gonna see? Lol.

I'm gonna go, have my tea, really bored at work again today, just can't wait to go home!

Hope you've had a good day :) xx

oka i am going to be really bummed it nobody plays along but my scan is in 7 days and everyone i know is voting on rather or not i am having a girl so i will say i voted yes hubby voted no. i crave sweets, i was terrible sick, my complexion is clear, the baby is midline, heartbeat is 165 i have boy,girl,boy,girl. for fun whatcha all think

Hi ladies, have been MIA lately, but thought I would just update, had the 20 week scan yesterday so 21 weeks and we are still team yellow, can't believe we resisted the urge to know. hope everyone is doing well, and I cant believe how quickly time is flying by now. xx

:thumbup:adorable bump

Awwww, yay! 2 team yellows!

I was gutted when we couldn't find out with tegs, but I think not knowing helped with the pushing, and it was quite special really, just hards to get clothes!

This time we want to know so we can declutter :) she has so many clothes it's crazy! Found a load of pink bibs - keep those even if it's a boy! They don't care what they're sick on :) and sleepsuits - who's gonna see? Lol.

I'm gonna go, have my tea, really bored at work again today, just can't wait to go home!

Hope you've had a good day :) xx
i knew for three one i was surprised it was a true blessing to have experiened that. i have to know this time

oka i am going to be really bummed it nobody plays along but my scan is in 7 days and everyone i know is voting on rather or not i am having a girl so i will say i voted yes hubby voted no. i crave sweets, i was terrible sick, my complexion is clear, the baby is midline, heartbeat is 165 i have boy,girl,boy,girl. for fun whatcha all think

i think girl :thumbup:

i hope your feeling better Lintu :hugs:

congrats to all the pinks and blues and :happydance: for all those team yellows going strong.

just a short post, will be more thou row tommorow :blush:

Hi ladies, I'm laid up with a monster headache today :( think I got a little dehydrated yesterday, we went out for the day and I'm aware how much I need to wee if I drink so I didn't have alot :dohh: really paying for it today

:nope:those are no fun

I ache all over...

mmcheek I think boy.

I hope you feel better lintu, I know how bad the headaches can make you feel.

I've not managed 5 mins to get on here properly - Isaac is potty training so even 5 mins can be too much to ask!

Tashee - Congrats on the team blue!
Cal - Congrats of team blue!
LM - Are you finding out gender.... My symptoms seem to have been quite different - and can't work out if I'm higher than last time - but I think I'm in for a boy again! Hope you are feeling better soon!
5 - Last time I blubbed everytime ER came on!
21p1eco - Congrats on team pink! - Although I think I may have said that a while ago - bbut I can't remember!
Paula - go on... stay team yellow :p
Princess - Bless your LO - The piccies are great!
PJ - :wave: it's really not long now - most people are getting up to half way - then it's V day to look forward to!
Lintu - Hope your headache has got better!
MM - Sounds like girl to me...

I am still constantly shattered.. can't seem to shake that off! Although doesn't help running after Isaac all the time - I really don't know how people with lots of tiny ones do it!

I can't believe my holiday is nearly up - then back to crappy work :( BUT on the plus side 15 weeks of work left!

MM - what have you got at the moment, boys or girls or a few of each?

Just looking at our tickers, its madness to think that its going so fast, didnt seem that long ago we all got BFP's.

So hungry today its driving me mad, and we've not really got much in the house this week.

MM - what have you got at the moment, boys or girls or a few of each?

Just looking at our tickers, its madness to think that its going so fast, didnt seem that long ago we all got BFP's.

So hungry today its driving me mad, and we've not really got much in the house this week.

i have 4 kids now 18- boy 15- girl 12- boy 10- girl. they are by a different daddy thank you all for voting keep it up though we have alot more mommies

girls are lives a traveling so fast through this pregnancy and i remember when we were all on here all through out the day and now lives have settled in and pregnancy is becoming a way of life for the time being.
lintu- i am so sorry that your head hurts so bad makes for some long days and those are the times a bed seems like an award
LM the growing LO is is surely sapping your strength make sure your resting
K4 dont envy that process oh my i have potty trainned so many little butts. i use to have a home daycare along with the 4 kids
5-a-side hows your busy hosehold
Kezz how are you feeling this week
Paula whats up girl how have ya been chick

mmcheek - I reckon it's a boy, just cause you sound similar to me and i'm a boy - plus there's like a boy boom so why not! I'm feeling good somedays and rubbish other days, but feeling lot's of little baby feet kicking and moving about which cheers me up even when i'm feeling rubbish! I only have this week and Mon, Tue and Wed next week before I'm back at work and i'm dreading it!! I spent morning in town today and then did some ironing and I feel totally worn out now. Dunno how i'm gonna cope with working full time again! How are you doing?

Hey ladies!

Few pages behind now since last time I posted. But wanted to comment on marley and me as I have a funny story to tell. I have a yellow just like marley infact just as bad as marley lol but my girl has been though a LOT of health problems. One bein sick since 6 months with severe environmental allergies. So bad that she bites herself and gives herself lesions. We've seen numerous vets and even a dermatologist esp for pets. So anyway one night DH and I were watching marley and me. He had fallen asleep and of course towards the end of the movie is just so so sad. I was crying so hard that I woke him up. He woke up to me balling my eyes out, holding onto the dog and shaking. He was so stunned he was wondering what happened. I just can't help but laugh when I think of that night lol even though it does sound sad. Everytime I watch that movie I cry my eyes out. I just picked her up after 6 weeks of not seeing her last night.
God I missed her so much. I keep thinking if I have this bond with a dog, I am going to be a wreck when baby comes! (but in a good way)

Anyway enough of that lol

Congrats to everyone who has found out baby's sex and good luck to those who are finding out soon! To the ladies who are staying team yellow, good luck and stay strong :)

My backache hasn't let up yet. I have a massage booked for Friday I hope I can hold out til then. Been feeling lots of flutters lately and stronger too! I hope I get the kicks soon. Went back to work yesterday and I can't fit into my scrubs (dental hygienist) my coworkers who are a size up have mentioned lending me some scrubs as I'm starting to bust out of them my belly is so big.

How is everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->