January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Just wanted to post my bump pic today. I can still suck my belly in a bit so I think some of this is still chubbiness and bloat! But whatever it is it keeps growing!!

Today's bump 18+5
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/123_0011.jpg

Awww lovely bump Kezz, you look really well :D

Cant keep in up here ladies LOL I am very tired so I will pop back later & try to have a catch up.

fab bump Kezz :hugs:

Thanx for all the messages guys, had a really rough day yesterday but luckily had a good nights sleep and woke up feeling fresh as a daisy :happydance: sadly the feeling didnt last cos it was so warm in the office i felt really woozy and the headache is back :nope: but on a plus DH is making tea, jacket potato with cheese, salad and chicken and has run me a bath whilst it cooks, bless him he's a good egg.

This is my 18+2 bump
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/phone188.jpg
excuse the mess and dorky look on my face, :rofl:

Wow lovely bump Lintu! :D I may post a bump pic later but I am shy & alot fatter than you lot :haha:

aww hun dont be shy :hugs: iv put on 2.5 stone so far, gutted, although have said i think a stone of it is boob!!

OMG never thought of that.....right thats my excuse now too :rofl:
anyway you would not tell....you look fab & slim x

wow kezz- your moving right along you look very pregnant. i am due jan 15th and i dont think my bump is that big yet. it is undeniable that looks like a baby bump
lint wow you look real nice

Thanks mmcheek! At least it all looks baby even if it doesn't always feel all baby!

Lintu - looking good!

Thanks Paula! We showed u ours... you show us yours! ;)

I can't believe how good the bumps are looking! I agree with Paula regarding the very slim girlies... I tried taking a decent piccie.. but could fit the whole body in - so looked stupid! I may try again tomorrow!

I am absolutely shattered! I can't believe how tired I am! I went to my mum's for dinner, then had to deal with Isaac being over tired and not wanting to get changed - and to be honest I almost let him stay downstairs with me and just fall asleep - or join me in bed! But I just needed to chill, do some ironing - I think I've managed about 10 items! and watch British bake off.

Love to all.

aww kezz we r due same time and have same size bump xx

can anyone explain to me how we go from cantaloupe to a banana seems to me a cantaloupe is way bigger then a banana

here is my 21 week twin bump

Attachments

• 336620_10150352324274783_501234782_9866344_947749_o.jpg
    336620_10150352324274783_501234782_9866344_947749_o.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
awww loving the bump pictures.
18wks today so I should really do a new one. But honestly it still looks fat looks like a laying down B than a D (if that makes sense?)
At hospital with dd1 today. she's nervous about it more so because we dont really know what they are doing.

MM - I'm going with Boy then, to keep the pattern going :) My household never seems to stop, but I love it. Got some packing to do as going away tomorrow for over a week. Cant wait, all 6 of us, a 7hr drive and no doubt lots of fun and chaos!!

Cute picture Daisy! How are you getting on?
5-a-side go on show us yours-hope hospital is ok

Good luck at hospital 5!

Lovely bump pics I will take one today.

AAH, I officially have leaky bbs (tmi I know, sorry)!

Only 10 days until my scan, but really I dont think I should count the actual day as scan is at 8am, so 9 days... I am SO excited!

baby is doing acrobatics now, feeling it loads.

Thanks everyone! I think everyone should post a bump pic - good to see everyone as well!

lM- mine's been doing same for past few days, but last night I went to bed early and put music on like I always do and nada/nothing! I'm just hoping he was super tired and fast asleep cause it made me panic a little bit. I did feel a couple of movements during the day but usually he's very active at night. Will be hoping for some more movement today!

I woke up with terrible pain in my stomach in the middle of the night. I think it could have been the dreaded wind everyone talks about being really painful. It was in my sides and into my tummy (not low down) and when I (sorry tmi) passed a bit of wind it did seem to ease, but then got worse again and the worse part was I couldn't pass hardly any wind so I had to go back to bed and try to sleep with it! When I woke up later on it had gone so i'm hoping that's all it was. Will speak to the midwife at my 20 wk scan in a couple of weeks about it just to check. That and the Braxton hicks which I have started getting a few times a day (sometimes more often!)

windle - are we due same day?? Show me ur bump then! :)

Kezz - I think Ive had Braxton Hicks a couple of times. I only had them once with Annie at about 30 weeks and then real contractions at 37 weeks so was shocked when I got them the other day!!

And re the painful belly I get like that when I need to go (iykwim!)

Yeh well I never expected to get them till much later on so I didn't know what they were at first, but it feels like cramp, and my uterus goes rock hard and closer to the surface for a few moments, and it feels slightly painful if I press it when it's hard too. Then it relaxes again. A few days ago it was happening every few minutes, OH asked if I was going into labour! lol. I said 'I think i'd know if I were!' Just hope they don't get anymore convincing - I can cope with cramps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->