January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

I forgot...

I was looking at threads about skull theories and gender. Apparantly a rounded skull is a boy and a flatter skull is a girl.

I looked at Annie's scan pic which is really clear and her head is definately rounded around the forehead area, so that was wrong, she's definately a girl! This baby has a flatter head shape again around the forehead area, they are definately different.

Would those of you who know the gender of your LOs care to share their head shape.

Just thought it might be interesting to see if the little boys and girls match, thanks.

Erm, I think my little boy has a flatter shaped forehead, but thats from his 12 week as we didn't really get any good pics from gender scan. Will see when we have the 20 week one though if it looks any different

Ouch - just got pains in my tummy again. Like pinching knotting pains all over, and now it's easing off again. I don't know if it's wind or if there's something not right! I'd hate to go to the doctors to be told I had wind! lol

I hope ur ok now Kezz. I dont know what to suggest as Im getting all sorts of wierd pains, twinges, kicks and cramps all the time. I suppose its the same as is always said if you're really worried just make the phone call to doc or MW - always best to be safe!

Hospital went really well. dd1 is discharged now as although there is an abnormality to her eye its not a serious or dangerous condition.
Took bump pic but it looks like nothing really.
Will upload in a bit.

As for pains, I have had the same pain from the stretched ligament since day 1 but nothing else. Hope they arent too bad for anyone x

Crappy pic alert....
18wks. My bump is on the right hand side of the photo the rest is my arse!!

Attachments

• DSC00190.jpg
    DSC00190.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
Cheers hun, was a tesco sale item about 2 years ago. dd1 calls it my "church lady" top :rofl: Its prettier than the horrid elastic trousers I brought today in a vain hope to find something to wear that doesnt cost a fortune.

5-a-side - cute lil bump! Mine might look huge but I can still suck a load of it in if I try so I think half of it is just fatty bloatedness! :) I've been trying to buy maternity stuff but I keep buying tops and have no trousers to wear...bit thick really!

Congrats on the team pink!!

I am feeling really stroppy today.... I know it's just hormones, and I'm really trying to snap out out can't! and it's rubbing off on Isaac - he's had 3 tantrums today Grrr!

sorry havent read through guys, just thought i would quickly ask about, money, im really starting to stress about the lack of it when i finish work :(

does anyone know how, where, what in th UK dont know where to start with all the tax credits, family allowance etc etc

Congrats on the team pink!!

I am feeling really stroppy today.... I know it's just hormones, and I'm really trying to snap out out can't! and it's rubbing off on Isaac - he's had 3 tantrums today Grrr!

Eergh not nice feeling like that hun, hope your feeling better soon x

Sorry lintu I don't have a clue about benefits and things either, try not to worry I am sure you will work things out x

Half way today!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lintu - have you tried the direct gov website? I think if you stick in your income it will tell you how much you'll be entitled to.

Thanks Paula - I'm feeling a little better.... or I was until Isaac peed again this evening on the floor! He then, bless him, says no weeing on the floor - wee wee potty mummy!

kezz i think braxton hicks as well i get them through oout the day and they can start early

yay team oink i think little girls are just lovely
6days left anymore predictions and thanks for the votes but ya'll are 50/50

Lintu you cant apply for tax credits, child benefit etc until the baby is born, obviously.

When I had Annie and was on Mat leave we were entitled to Child Tax and Working Tax Credit, but I dont know about your partners circumstances but it depends on both your incomes. Everyone is entitled to Child benefit and thats about £20 a week for your 1st child. Hope that helps a bit but benefit and such are so complicated sometimes it is hard to get your head around!

Im so hungry all the time at the moment, as soon as I finish eating something Im already thinking about what Im going to eat next!

LM - I think they've changed the child benefit, so it is now income based.....

Does anyone want to do my ironing? I'm managing about 10 items a day - and I'm washing mroe than that!!!!

Hi ladies.

Loving the bump pics, i will try and upload soon but it means finding the bloody camera cuz i have no idea how to upload from my bb. Def little baby bump now, still feel a little fraud but it moved all over the place now. So cool. Although sometime i wish it would sit bloody still!! lol.

Had my Scan today managed to stay TEAM YELLOW!! :happydance: and baby was a very good baby and kept its legs firmly closed!! yay!!

MM. what do you think you will have?? i am going to go with GIRL just to be odd and off the pattern.. lol. Are you going to find out? (cant remember what you said)

Does anyone else find them selves just sitting watching their bump?:blush: lol. I seem to spend alot of time doing this.. haha. I can see my belly move now as well as feeling proper kicks. DH has felt and seen it now and thinks its so cool! lol.

Anyone else had their 20wks uss and still scared to buy the big things?? i now think i may wait till 24wks? i desperately want to get on but am scared!! still doesnt seem real at times!! im guna be a mom! wtf!!! lol. Cuddling ppls babies today and still think ing crap im going to have myown person!!! lol

Roll on January!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->