January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Congrats on all the new pinks and blues everyone! There's def more girls coming out of the woodwork, but i'm inclined to think boys are dominating. Nooo! lol.

Took the pic for my avatar today... I keep taking pics midday or evening when im massively bloated and wanted one that was morning before any bloat sets in. I think the bump size is much more reasonable on a morning! lol.

Last night I didn't feel too bloated cause we had a small tea (jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad) to see if it helped me to sleep better not having a bit one! Only problem was I wasn't bloated so then I ate a whole big bag of m&m's and made myself feel well sick! Oopsie!

Off to buy some things for my classroom today that i've neglected to get all holiday. Glad everyone's doing so well! My 20 wk scan isn't till the 8th Sep (which is actually 21 weeks!) and we couldn't have our second re-gender scan at the private place as they had a bereavement in the family and closed the place for two weeks. Might be able to get booked in for next weekend though (week before the NHS one!) I like seeing him so often it's great!

Congrats on all the new pinks and blues everyone! There's def more girls coming out of the woodwork, but i'm inclined to think boys are dominating. Nooo! lol.

Took the pic for my avatar today... I keep taking pics midday or evening when im massively bloated and wanted one that was morning before any bloat sets in. I think the bump size is much more reasonable on a morning! lol.

Last night I didn't feel too bloated cause we had a small tea (jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad) to see if it helped me to sleep better not having a bit one! Only problem was I wasn't bloated so then I ate a whole big bag of m&m's and made myself feel well sick! Oopsie!

Off to buy some things for my classroom today that i've neglected to get all holiday. Glad everyone's doing so well! My 20 wk scan isn't till the 8th Sep (which is actually 21 weeks!) and we couldn't have our second re-gender scan at the private place as they had a bereavement in the family and closed the place for two weeks. Might be able to get booked in for next weekend though (week before the NHS one!) I like seeing him so often it's great!

Aw, you look lovely Kezz - defo looks like a real life bump.. not just bloat! I just love my bump :happydance:

Paula - come the day of the scan you're gona buckle, I can feel it! It almost wish we could find out & then 'unfind' out if that makes sense!

Rees - glad the move went well & you're reconnected to the world! We've had our boys name picked since about 10 weeks but DH & I have agreed to not talk about it - even to each other - until bubs is born in case we get sick of it! Jago is an uber cool name.. where'd you hear it? x

Haha I think u must know me tillymoo, my mam has just said the same to me lol we had a bet last week £30 that I find out! She knows me too well :haha: at the end if the day I think finding out at 20 or 40 weeks are both mega exciting!! Just been to morrisons to check out their baby event but found nothing! Rubbish :( OH still thinks we have lots of time to start buying and thinks it's too early yet to start buying nappies and things grr lol think he forgets that I am halfway cooked! Been an expensive day anyway, pizzahut then big food shop and 2 pairs of clarks shoes 75quid! Lol

So tired now, gonna have a warm bubble bath and get my pjs on all ready for x- factor tonight :D
Hope everyone is having a nice day

£30 down the drain then, hehe!! I found out at the 20 week scan with my first & it sort of helped me bond a bit with him before he was born. I figured we'd have so many 'surprises' as new parents it was one I could prepare for! Still think the ladies who choose not to find out have amazing willpower :thumbup:

Similar evening planned here Paula, shower, jim-jams, x-factor, copious amounts of chocolate...

Hehe yes def down the drain I recon lol. Enjoy your night, copious amounts of chocolate sounds good :D

oh my golly guys i have seriously been doing loads of homework i feel so overwhelmed i am doing 4 courses right now, we change classes every 8 weeks and i also have the house tht i get no help in 3 kids 3 dogs that are behaving horribly and a son in football geez i have been straight a bitch with my husband lately he just seems to be incompetent at times i feel like i juggle so much and he thinks its a crises when he cant figure out how much buns we need for dinner. i am very happy about the baby we played last night i would wiggle my belly and the the baby would kick it was really amuzing me. i will have to say i dont feel that happy in general lately though

Well, some of you may remember me saying I was worried OH was going to lose his job and it has happened. His bosses are moving to a new pub next week and there is a slim chance the new owners may want to keep him on but he's not holding out much hope.

Im terrified of how we are going to manage. I dont want to raise 2 children on benefits but it is hard to find a job, especially in his trade of building. The job he has for now is not in his trade area and it took ages for him to find that and noone is going to want to employ me 5 months pregnant!

Im very stressed and teary and Im worried about the effect this is going to have on the baby.

Oh no so sorry Hun that's rubbish :( I know how worrying it is, we went through it a year ago was a struggle. Try to keep your chin up x

mmcheek - Cheer up mate you have a little baba on the way :) Can't you just sit down and have a talk with him? Tell him you're feeling really stressed out and it's not good for the baby and make out like 'oh it would be amazing if you could do this for me' and get round him that way? Obv I don't know him so tell me to shutup if that's hopeless advice!

LM - That really sucks! Fingers crossed they keep him on, but if not I really hope he can find another job. Something will come up. Keep your chin up - there's always a way! :)

I went to see The Inbetweeners tonight. I have to recommend it, it was hilarious! I love the series anyway, I know it's childish humour but I just think it's awesome! Laughed all the way through. OH and I wanna go see it again! lol. Has anyone else been to watch it? Also went to the pub after cinema to watch second half of the liverpool match. Wasn't exactly a night out but first time i've been to the pub (other than for a meal) in about a year! lol

lol its not useless advise i guess part of it is plain me he does attemp to try but he does things so half assed tht i get cranky about how its done. i know he tries he just literally has diff standard than me. he is the kind that i could be a lazy wife and he wouldnt know it at all but unfortunately he doesnt notice tht i am not. he has a very dangerous job when he is deployed and at times i feel bad for being on his case cuz i really could lose him.
LM i am sososo sorry

Well, some of you may remember me saying I was worried OH was going to lose his job and it has happened. His bosses are moving to a new pub next week and there is a slim chance the new owners may want to keep him on but he's not holding out much hope.

Im terrified of how we are going to manage. I dont want to raise 2 children on benefits but it is hard to find a job, especially in his trade of building. The job he has for now is not in his trade area and it took ages for him to find that and noone is going to want to employ me 5 months pregnant!

Im very stressed and teary and Im worried about the effect this is going to have on the baby.

So sorry to hear that! I can relate. We're moving back home (3200kms away) in Novemeber, around when I am 30 weeks and at the moment DH does not have a job. I am worried, but luckily we have saved some money to tide us over for a couple of months I hope. I hope it all works out for ya hun :hugs:

Tilley - we're bananas today! :happydance: DH has been asking me all along when I'll be a banana, and finally today I am yay :)

As for me, had a great hour long massage on Friday. It really helped with my backpain, but for how long I do not know. With work and baby, my back is working in overdrive. I try to go atleast once a month due to the type of work I am in, but looks like I will be needing to go maybe twice a month.

Been feeling lots of movement/flutters but no kicks yet. Hoping sometime soon I will get a nice kick so DH can feel it!

Been looking for a photographer for a maternity session but boy is it expensive! Looking at around $400+ for basic services, not including prints which is pretty darn expensive too. I definitly want to do them but for what price *sigh*

LM- So sorry to hear about your husband loosing his job. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Try and keep positive. Things have a way of working out. Best wishes for you guys!

MMcheek- girly you need a you day. :)

Kristel-I also had a massage on Friday- fabulous, right?

Kezz- You have the most adorable bump ever!! :)

tilly - we liked Jago when we were having Tegan, we randomly found it on the internet and then kept bumping in to it :) OH still loved it so we were out in the local gardens having lunch and decided months ago it'd be Jago Jon for a boy :) my little JJ :)

LM - that sucks :hugs:

Paula - yay for loads of kicks :) I only feel a handful a week, can't wait for him to get bigger!

Mmcheek - :hugs: you definately need a girly day off for yourself soon! I know what you mean about not feeling happy.

Kristel - what about seeing if you can find a student to do a maternity shoot?

Kezz - lovely bump :)

I'm on my phone in work (got bored again!) So have probably missed people :)

Looking forward to 2 days off, first thing is gonna happen is a lie in! So tired that I didn't want to get up this morning, think Jago is having a growth spurt! :)

Hope those of you in the UK enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend, and those in the US are safe from Irene :hugs:

Oh, and I only have 20 weeks to go :) woohoo! :)

Just took DS to the cinema to see smurfs 3d, was fab :D got a shock when I had to pay £28 though :shock: shocking !! baby was really kicking hard through the whole thing :)

so tired today! feel like this house is never going to get sorted & I cant be bothered with housework today :( I just go around in circles, it can be spotless one day and a tip the next :wacko:

here is my massive 22 week belly....uughh...im so uncomfortable:wacko:

Attachments

• IMAG1007.jpg
    IMAG1007.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
Wow daisy! thats impressive! lovely bump :D wonder how big you will get full term x

Wow daisy! That is a bump! I'll be interested to see how big you get, too. So excited for twins!! :) By the way, I love your avatar. You're so pretty! :)

we all joke I am going to not be able to walk soon. I'll be so big I will topple over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->