January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

radience, I like Alannah Mae for a girl & Cole or Niall for a boy :shrug:

still team yellow so guess i need to choose some middle names for boys!

Oh I missed your name post Radiance!!

I'm really stuck for boys names... and girls ones too!! When I was pregnant with Isaac I always liked Charlotte and Amilie... but only really liked Isaac as a boy. Now I like Amilie, but DH isn't sure... and for boys I have no idea!! We quite like Jasper... I like Oscar and Owen.. but DH doesn't! So no idea!!

On iPhone so only a quick post to say hello!

Daisy- lovely bump!

Welcome radiance & congrats x

Kristel- bananas! Woo hoo!

Fm- cheeseburger... Mmmm

Lm, hope things start looking up soon hun xx

Rees- the name has stood the test of time without either of you getting fed up with it so it's clearly a great name choice for your lil man! X

Good luck for scans tomorrow paula& mm. Good luck for scan Wednesday kat & good luck to anyone else with scans coming up xxxx

Arraagghhh, darn iPhone is a pain in the a**e to use with b&b...

DH is a huge NY Yankees fan so naturally he wants Brooklyn for baby. I don't hate it yet I don't love it but I love him and want to incorporate it somehow so I'm thinking as a middle name. But we've only come up with Mackenzie Brooklyn and maybe Sophie Brooklyn...so hard! Any ideas ladies?

As for me, I'm still researching photographers. I managed to find one but I'd be doing it at 28-29 weeks. Which may or may not be too early as I'm pretty big already. Decisions decisions!

I purchased some onesies, mind you they are for 18 & 24 months lol but you can't beat $5 clearance at walmart. They had a set of newborn sleep n play for $5 too. Going to raid this city and see if I can find anymore at any other walmarts.

How's everyone else doing? Am I the only one that hasn't felt kicks yet?

noticed today my one leg got really hope and swollen. It even got a purple red color. Seems to be better once I get off my feet. still hot with blood..but not as bad. Do you think I need to worry? I have had very bad vericose veins in that leg and blood pooling in my groin region...so the doctors know about that..but the swelling scared me. DO you think as long as it is going away when I get off my feet that it;s just the veins and not something worse like preeclampsia?

daisy you need to call the doctor there is a slight chance of blood clots and those can be dangerous fo you and the baby. you are preggo with twins so complications can arrie be real careful with your health dear

i like Sophie Brooklyn alot thats very cute kristel

by the way daisy i have a 12 yr old named nathan he is a fabulous kids great name

Yeah, hubby and I love Nathan:) We never could fully agree on any girls names except Emily. It just feels right. I never thought picking 2 names would be so hard!
Legs seems to be better now that I have it raised up. It's so hard to stay off my feet with a 2 year old, I do my best..also I work 2 days a week and I am on my feet all 8.5 hours and today was one of the days I worked...I try to sit when I can but that's not very often. Not sure how long I will be able to work...

Daisy phone the Doctor!!!

Good luck for scans today.

Baby is kicking so hard now and at all times through the day and night, i love it!

Has anyone heard from the ladies who were in the path of hurricane Irene since it hit?

Hiya guys quick one, I said yesterday bout baby being really active and getting lots of movement but iv had nothing since :shrug: is this normal with your first??

they have sleeping and waking cycles lintu, so they will most likely be awake at night and sleep during the day. i would only worry if it has been a couple of days and not felt anything, and even then it would probably be fine but you could get it checked out at hospital or midwife to put your mind at ease.

Lintu - remember they are also quite tiny and good at hiding!!

Hope your scans go well today Paula and MM!!

I need to stay in for a cake tin delivery, but also want to find something to do that won't involve staying in all day, any ideas??

Thanx guys keep telling myself it's only small and still early, can't help stressing :) got my scan next week

Try drinking a cold sugery drink.. that should wake them up - but it is perfectly normal!!

How are you otherwise?

Agh I have to stop missing days at a time!

k477 - You like really similar names to me! I had a name all picked out for a girl, but its a boy so OH and I have been over a hundred names and he can't pick one single name that he really likes! It's driving me crazy. At the minute we're mulling over Kyran and Reggie, but I love Isaac and OH doesn't, I also like Jasper, Rupert, Oscar, Kayden, George, Cole... but nope! OH just goes 'err...it's alriiiiiight' to everything. If he doesn't pick something soon i'm going to tell him where to go and I'm choosing! lol. We had decided on Myka but figured everyone would just shorten it to Mike, and we know a Mike and don't want our child called it...if you know what I mean! lol.

We finally have our second private scan booked. You might remember I went for the gender scan at 16 weeks, and he said he'd do another one 'just to be sure and to prove to us it was a boy' a week later. But then he rang to cancel because he had to close the place for personal reasons. Well I rang at the weekend and they can squeeze me in this Saturday so I get to see him again, and this time he should be big enough for us to see his thingy more clearly! I'm still half secretly hoping he's going to turn round and say it's a girl, even though we've decorated the whole nursery blue and nautical and bought all his clothes and everything else! haha. But I so wouldn't care if he said it was a girl, i'd just start again! ;) Don't think OH would be impressed though.

Daisy - That is quite a bump! it's fabulous, but I bet it's starting to really weigh you down! Take every opportunity to sit down (or sleep!!). Are you having them naturally? I would love to have twins, I hope my next one is a two...hehe.

Paula and Lintu - I feel his lovely movement everyday now, and have had some light kicks but nothing that would wake me up. Can't wait for the first big attack! haha

mmcheek - so glad everything's looking a little better for you hun.

Well i've had a bad morning, woke up to find milk is off and no bread so no breakfast, so i've eaten a pack of sweets instead! Naughty Kerry!! No wonder this baby isn't kicking me... he's comatosed on sugar or something!! :)

I was always really pleased with Isaac... kinda hoping this one isn't a boy, as I'm not as keen on other boys names!! Oh well! my DH is exactly the same... just doesn't offer any names himself!!

I think I am going to go into town, to get myself out of the house.....

i know its the day its finally here. thought i would be scared that they will see something wrong since we choose to have no gender scans but i am only filled will excitement we get to see our baby today. i am such a worrier that if i found out something was wrong it would torture me the entire pregnancy. hubby said that i am the type that needs to hold my baby so the emotions would run in instead of analyzing it a thousand times in my head till i wasn't healthy anymore. he is right about that. i would be in a foul mood. i don't think genetic testing is for paranoid freaks like me

so i am going to admit to you ladies something i have not told my family i a secretly wanting a girl. i feel terrible all i have said is that i don't care just want healthy and i know hubby secretly wants a boy but i want this to be a little bundle o pink. i am so bad but i know as soon as i see a penis i will be just fine. i watch my son Nathan and he is such a light in my life even a 12 that i can't imagine why i am wanting a girl lol my daughter would kill me for saying that cause they are truely a joy in my life as well

Thanx guys keep telling myself it's only small and still early, can't help stressing :) got my scan next week

Yup, totally normal hun. In fact when looking through my maternity notes from 2007 (comparing this pregnancy with my pervious pregnancy) I saw I went to the hospital at 19 weeks for the exact same reason & was told baby was fine, just hiding! xx

mm I secretly want a boy... Although I wont say it out loud, and I will be perfectly happy with a girl, but I really want to give my OH the son he wants so much!

Im sure lots of people lean one way or the other with gender but all that matters at the end of the day is that even if its the opposite gender to what we were expecting or hoping for we will love it just the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->