January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

I am nervous what the weight of the twins will do to my body. I see a lot of twin mommas who talk about back pain and stomach muscles seperating even after they have the babies....sounds like it doesnt all go away even after the babies are born.:cry: im scared

Will all be worth it when your holding your 2 babas :hugs:

My mom and dad are my HEROS today!! My husband is out of town with his parents, and I'm putting in some extra hours at my "fun money job". Figure I'd just be sitting around at home on the sofa watching tv... which I can do here just as easily plus make some money. I'm the front desk greeter/receptionist at a fitness club. Anywho, I had a fruit and walnut salad for lunch, but wouldn't you know it? I'm hungry. Again. And the only thing that I'd simply die for is a McDonald's double cheese burger. My mom and dad happened to be in town running errands, so they'll be over shortly with my savior cheeseburger!!! It is quite ironic that I'll be eatting fast food while the skinny people walk in for their work outs, but I soooo don't care. I've gotta have that cheeseburger. :)

Daisy- You can't possibly be anything close to octo-mom. :) The guys at work thought it would be funny to set her tummy as my computer desktop background. Fear of God right there ladies. Apparently they had to cut her belly button and along her hips because the skin was starting to rip. Ouch!! So, if 8 babies will do that, I think we'll all be ok. ;)

daisy girl those baby are looking really healthy girl you look fab there is two of them precious cargos in there you are very tiny all but you bump will will be one of those women who bounce back fast. i have really popped out this week two its going to happen darlin its just surprising when it does happen i know. girl just keep coco butter on your belly hips and butt and walk to keep muscle tone

thank you all for being concerned i had a great day with hubby and kids today we got paid finally for the first time in 6 weeks and the finances are turning around went to the mall and hot the kids some things they have deserved to have and took them to dinner. i got a steamer to battle the dog hair battle which made me feel a little better. i have to buy maternity clothes this week cuz i cant fit anything anymore. love you guys

Congrats radiance!

YAY for me - 20 weeks today! Cant believe Im half way through already!!!

Congrats on team blue radiance!

My scan in the morning eeeeeek!

yay paula mine is tomorrow i can hardly stand the wait i can not wait till i can call my baby by its name

radience congrats nice to have new people join which means another boy to the list. i find out tomorrow i am 20 weeks yesterday.
girls weeks away from 3 rd tri now

Congrats radiance!

YAY for me - 20 weeks today! Cant believe Im half way through already!!!

yayayayaay lot at the size of tht fruit so why do we go from this to a banana

wow daisy you look fab :hugs:

Weve decided if we can find out we will and keep it to ourselves, but if we cant see then we cant, it will just have to be a surprise :haha:

Major up date, i got booted that hard last night it woke me up :rofl: i must have rolled on to my front in the night and baby must have been getting squished so it booted me good and proper. I rolled on to my back and put my hand on my tummy and it just kept on going, really cute now but at the time it kinda freaked me out!!

:wohoo: Im a mango

So exciting isn't it mmcheek!!

Lintu wahoo for the big kicks! Mine make me jump sometimes they are that strong lol also almost make me wee myself if he or she kicks my bladder lol!

Eeekk just been to mothercare and done a baby plan! Got the quinny dreami in red, maxi cosi pebble car seat in black and a fisher price rainforest play gym :D delivery date December 16th x

Afternoon....

I seem to manage to catch up.. then can't get on for ages, so have to catch up all over! My DH is away for 2 weeks... so it's hard work with an almost 2 year old + potty training... barely get enough time to shower!

Daisy - I'm loving your bump!

Hi Radiance :wave:

mm - Glad to hear things are looking up a bit!

Paula - How did your scan go? did you stay yellow?

LM - Massive hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have officially decided I hate potty training - we have great days of no accidents, he asks me in time to go etc.. then we have days were all we have is accidents!! I've done 3 changes already! He does tell me.... just too late!!! Roll on 7pm when it's bath and time... I may get a cuppa then!

Hope everyone is enjoying their bank holiday....

Hey!
So does anyone have names picked yet?
I had 2 girl names that I loved! but than we learned were having a boy :)
So I have no clue now!

My scan is not till the morning hun, still pretty undecided but recon I will cave and find out lol! Xx

Oh sorry Paula... I must have misread!! I thought it was this morning!! Goodluck for tomorrow then!!

Oh I've got my scan on Wednesday!!

Oh, K447 I know exactly how you feel. Potty training with Annie had been going brilliantly she was going on time all day at home, and even if I put a nappy on her to go out then she wasnt going in it and yesterday we had 3 accidents! Its so fustrating feels like 2 steps forward and 1 step back!!

Radiance we have picked Holly for a girl and Alfie for a boy (as you can see on my signature thing) but I secretly think I want to change the boys name to Oscar.

Good luck for the scans tomorrow, mine is Saturday, cant wait.

Ive had a really bad day with Annie today she has drawn over our living room wall and when I explained to her that I was taking away her crayons and colouring books because of her bad behaviour her reply was shut up mummy, go away! I was gobsmacked, she has never been rude like that before!

LM - I know! We were really getting somewhere... I'm even at the stage where I don't put a nappy on for going out.. unless it's at a play area. Had a whole day out last week - no accidents! Today... well that's a different matter! I think I'm worried because he is back at nursery next week... and I know that he will have accidents... and they should be able to deal with it...

I'm impressed with the calmness you dealt with crayons!! Well done!!

raiance we have picked Emberlynn for girl and wesley for boy and tomorrow we get to call the baby by the name given

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->