January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

this is true so true i have been teary eyed all morning just waiting for 220 pm to roll around good thing i have class this morning through 1245 or i would be bonkers by then. i want to go buy something specifically for the baby i know i am having not just the general i dea i have been waiting i feel like i am going to bust lol

Daisy - fab bump! I'm sure you'll be fine after they're here! My back hurts from when I was pregnant with Tegan still, but I was never very fit to begin with!

Radiance - congrats on the blue bump :) Will add you to the list :)

Kat - I never want to potty train Tegs! I don't think she's quite ready yet, maybe I'll wait until just after her birthday (Only 28 days to go!)

Radiance - We could only think of a boys name so I was convinced I was team pink again, but then it was obviously a boy and he's being called Jago Jon, we picked it when I was about 10 weeks and it was a name we liked for our daughter (we were unintentionally team yellow)

LM - :hugs: We watch Tegan like a hawk now with her crayons, her stair gate that used to block the kitchen off got covered in pen, as did the door to the kitchen. She more interested in DVD's since we moved and keeps wanting to watch different ones, and hardly ever draws, but plays more with her piano now! She has been told off about colouring on the walls and items of furniture and she makes sure we look at her just before she does it as she knows she's being naughty :haha: little bugger!

Kristel - I quite like Sophie Brooklyn :) rolls off the tongue quite easy :) I've felt little nudges but not big kicks, according to my notes I have an anterior placenta so that's why - I think Jago did that on purpose so that his big sister doesn't kick the shit out of him too much before he's born!

Daisy - I'd speak to someone about your leg, just to give you peace of mind more than anything, sounds scary :(

Lintu - Tegs would have her quiet days and her active days, they have so much room at the moment so baby is probably enjoying a bit of a swim :) Apparently we're now meant to count movements from 28 weeks, which is about the time they start to grow out of room and we feel more. Lie down and give baby a poke and see if anything happens (I'm so mean with the poking but it works most of the time!)

mmcheek - good luck today :hugs: I'm totally with you with wanting a girl! I'd convinced myself it was another girl and that I'd get my way and call her Imelda May! But nope, OH got his way and got his son, I had a little cry when we saw his balls, but they were tears of happiness as I did want one of each, but would rather have tried for a 3rd to get our boy!

Paula - can't wait to see if you caved at your scan :)

I had a bit of a scare yesterday ladies, was carrying Tegan down in the morning and she started to cling tight to me and then the next thing I know I'm falling through the air and landing on my knees! I managed to keep Tegan in my arms but I think I jolted my back and hurt my side a bit, got sent back to bed by the OH after I shouted at him for going to the toilet instead of taking Tegs downstairs for me. I have no idea how I managed to miss the last two stairs :( I slept until lunchtime after that and then had a late afternoon nap! Kept getting little pains etc... but I hardly ate, had no appetite at all, which is rather unusual. OH still went ahead and went to the cinema in the evening with his brother and a few friends, so I made him go to Dominoes and grab a pizza when he came back. I didn't go to bed until 2am! Was cross-stitching which was rather relaxing :)

Today though everything seems to be fine apart from me being sleepy (didn't get up until 10am!) I think Jago must be having a bit of a growth spurt!

It's so nice to be able to buy blue! But there's not much nice stuff around :( Looks like he'll have to be a typical boy and live in joggers and t-shirts at this rate! I've got a few cute outfits but I see loads of pretty girls clothes! Those who are on team pink I'm very jealous - it's so easy to buy for a girl!

Hope everyone has a nice day, particularly Paula and mmcheek with scans :D It's grey here today so will be heading out for a walk in a bit, just having a cuppa and some biscuits to help my lunch go down :) xx

Yeah.. just keep her in nappies forever!!

Make sure you take care of yourself hun... :hugs: :hugs:

Sounds a bit easier Kat to keep her in nappies! :lol: If she's not potty trained a few weeks before Christmas I'm stopping it, don't fancy having her regress when Jago arrives so will then wait until Feb to attempt her again, hopefully with me being off from mid-November we can get somewhere :) (Yay for 3 weeks winter holidays before my mat leave!)

I am feeling a lot better now than yesterday, luckily I landed on my knees and Tegs didn't squash Jago, I felt a few little nudges from him this morning so that was reassuring, I might invest in a doppler now though just so I know he's still there as I won't be feeling much movement, just gotta convince Luke now!

How's the potty training going today? xx

I don't want to jinx it!! Had an accident during nap time, which seems to be more frequent, but a successful shopping trip out too! I think he gets fustrated when I ask him all the time, but then he doesn't always tell me in time! Nursery on Weds was a set back, and I think he will almost start again going back to nursery next week.. but we'll see!

Hopefully this week will help to get things sorted and he'll settle in to saying when he wants to go :hugs:

My leg is better when I am resting. I looked up having one swollen leg during pregnancy and it say to worry when it wont go away with rest. Mine is only bad when I am up on my feet. I have called the doctor several times about the blood in my leg and they keep telling me there is nothing they can do about it. I have started wearing my belly belt and I am hoping that will help out. I just cant believe all the pressure these guys are putting on my body! I am just going to try to take it easy today. Car is in the shop...so I cant go shopping anyways:)

Kezz- yes, I do plan to deliver them naturally (vaginally with epidural)...although I am so scared to. I know I have done it once before...but this time is so different! There are 2 of them! LOL. If I have to have a c-section I will be ok with it. I am really strict with my weight (when no pregnant) and love the stay very fit...I am afraid if I have a section it will be harder to get rid of the baby pudge. But I want the safest delievery for the babies and if a sections in the safest, that's what I will do!

Try drinking a cold sugery drink.. that should wake them up - but it is perfectly normal!!

How are you otherwise?

I'm good ta huni, seem to be loosing my appitite a little, and after stressing iv had a couple of little nudges so I'm a little calmer now :hugs:

Rees - I'm wondering if I have an anterior placenta too. Had my scan
2 weeks ago and never asked nor was it mentioned but were gonna go for another scan in a few weeks to confirm that baby is really a girl before we start decorating the nursery. Otherwise I guess I just 'patiently' keep waiting for the big kicks hehe. Hope you're feeling well after that fall. Sounded so scary when I read it. I had 2 falls in my 1st trimester but luckily no bleeding or cramps.

Daisy - love your profile pic - so beautiful and natural looking. Would love my maternity photos to look like that :) glad to hear your leg is better when resting - sounds lovely just to be relaxing. Another 8 1/2 weeks before I can atleast try to do that.

Hope all the scans went well :)

I am on team :blue: girls :happydance: knew I was anyway (or had a feeling I was!) so soo excited!! been shopping totally worn out now :sleep:

Congrats on your blue bundle paula xxx

Congrats on the blue Paula!!!!! The boys seem to be taking over this month!!

I have my scan tomorrow morning!! :dance: But I am a little peed off with my friend... please excuse the rant, but at the mo I have no one else as DH is away! Anyway as DH is away I had arranged for my friend to have Isaac and my mum was going to come with me to the scan... I had looked after her girls quite a few times this holiday (not that it should make a difference, but..). So I reminded her last week, yep all fine. I text this afternoon, and she has finally texted back a minute ago saying that her husband had whisked her away for a surprise hotel break. Now.. I'm not upset that she can't do it, I am peed off that it has taken this long to let me know - they went yesterday, and also her husband was around when I first asked and reminded.. I am good friends with him, so he could have told me! This leaves me with no one to have Isaac, as my other friends work, or are away... it's too late to orgnise him going into nursery and that leaves my mum - who I really wanted in there with me! grrr.... I know my hormones aren't great at the mo, plus emotions are already running high as DH is away - but ARGGGHHHH!! I am so unbelievely cross! Sorry to rant on...

On a lighter note my other friends are coming over tonight for takeaway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->