January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

aww huni thats poo, i hate when people let you down :grr: can you not take Isaac with you? Im taking my Niece she's so excited to see her cousin, bless her shes been counting down the days

I don't think you can.. or at least they are not allowed in the scanning room - I think I will end up taking him, but he'll prob have to sit in the waiting room with my mum.

It's not so much the being let down.. it's the fact that it was so late, that I couldn't organise anything else... I asked her over a month ago! Oh well.. let it go Kathryn!

nah hun you have every right to be pissed, my sister took my niece when she was 3?? surely they will understand :shrug:

its a perfect healthy baby boy i am so happy i thought i wanted a girl my husband is carrying around the shot of only his penis its really funny
Wesley James
my placenta is really low gotta go back in a month and see if it moves up

its a perfect healthy baby boy i am so happy i thought i wanted a girl my husband is carrying around the shot of only his penis its really funny
Wesley James
my placenta is really low gotta go back in a month and see if it moves up

congrats hun! welcome to club blue! x

Congrats on the blue bundle MM!!

Lintu - Thanks x I've just been speaking to another friend, who told me they allowed her LO into the scanning room - they seem like they are more flexible than the leaftlet suggests! Hurrah!!!

I'm over my pissyness now - after a good Indian and a chin-wag with friends!

Congrats team blues! :)

mm- I know what you mean. I almost wanted a boy more. Not sure if that is because my husband wanted a boy. When the nurse told us girl- I was spending the next 3 minutes thinking 100 miles per hour about how she's a she! And you know what, I'm just as excited as I would have been for a boy. But I know what you mean wanting one a bit more than the other. :)

Thanks everyone :D

mmcheek - congrats on team blue too!

good luck for scan K447uk - sorry i dont know your name :blush:

21 weeks today!! Baby was measuring big on scans yesterday lol! the measurements were coming up 22 weeks & the AC was right at the top line so the sonographer said could be a baby baby boy!!

Back to work today after 4 days off.......:( glad its only a 3 day week then the weekend again x

Rees could you please change my team yellow to a :pink:!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!! :happydance:

I tried to stay yellow but I knew as soon as I saw what was missing between her legs and the sonographer confirmed that it was a girl :) I was fully 85% sure it was going to be a boy so when she said girl it took a few minutes to sink in lol but I couldnt be happier. Both me and OH are over the moon at expecting another little girl but it would have been nice to have a boy as this is our last child :cry:. But I wouldnt change my baby for anything in the world. It's just a shame that OH is so determined to only have 2 children and not a single one more :growlmad:.

Team pink :cloud9: Im soo happy :flower:

And congrats ladies on all the scans! Wow so many boys expected in Jan! But the girls are catching up! :haha:

Congratulations to everyone on your 20 weeks scan news!

I have my scan tomorrow and can't wait to find out if baba is a boy or girl. My youngest son is 4 and has said if it's a boy then he wants me to send it back - but I can't help but feel it is a boy so we'll have to cross that bridge if and when we come to it!

Congrats Jaz!

jfor3 I know what you mean Annie is adamant that we are not having a another baby girl because she is our special girl... Will have to wait and see.

Its so exciting finding out what everyone is having, Saturday cannot come quick enough as far as I am concerned!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->