January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Congrats Jaz!

Conrats MMcheek! Woo another blue! :) What does that mean then, that your placenta is low? Just out of curiosity! lol

it means if that the baby implanted very low and if the placenta does not move up then the nutrient is compromised and there is a risk of the placenta rupturing during labor so a few things will need to happen first of all frequent u/s in ensure proper growth and no sex for the remainder of the pregnancy. i am on intercourse and exercise restriction right now,possible hospitalization and probability of c- section in week 37 or so. the tech said we will be able to tell more in 4 weeks but, it makes sense cause i have been really sore down there and sex has been painful lately so those could be symptom

Gosh... hope it moves up for you! :)

I went into work today to try and tidy my room up ready for being back in work properly tomorrow, and when I left it still looked a mess! And I was busy there for four hours (of my holidays!!) trying to get stuff done. Not looking forward to being back at work officially tomorrow. I've loved being lazy at home for 6 weeks!

When do you start back Kezz? We have had major building work in our whole school over the summer and not been allowed in at all. We are going in to a different classroom until October so are in Monday to move classrooms around, then training day on Tuesday and the kids are back in Wednesday.
I've usually been in before now and am getting really jittery! Just been making table names and reading grids today to keep myself occupied!!

Hi Rees! I'm now officially team BLUE!! BlaireUK, due 10 Jan. X

Woah!! another blue! congrats! :blue::baby:

Ah I for got to say, my placenta in anterior.....so thats why I never felt baby move until later

Congrats on your pink news Jaz & congrats on your blue news Blaire!

Hope your placenta moves up MM!

Ahh, makes sense Paula.. am sure it's a comfort to know that's why you had no feeling until later - am sure other mummies reading this will take comfort in knowing that this might be why they haven't felt any kicks yet!

Rees- you have an anterior placenta too, don't you? Had a good laugh at your comment about Jago using the placenta as protection against his big sis kicking the crap out of him!

My wee fella is three so I'm lucky he's at the age where he understands my tummy is a 'go gentle' area!

Congrats Jaz on team pink! Congrats Blaire on team blue! :)

Seems like the boys are taking over in January. Hope you all are feeling well and are in good spirits! It sure is nice logging on here and seeing all of us finding out if we're having boys or girls. Makes for interesting reading. I got off of work earlier than usual today, so I'm tossing laundry in the wash and catching up on some house chores. I might be able to squeak in a nap. I could sure use one today! :)

COngrats on all the team blue news!!!

I stayed Yellow!!! After the ordeal yesterday, Isaac had a terrible night sleep - going to be around 10pm, then waking at 5:30. I took him with my mum to the hospital on the off chance they would let us all in, and they did!! :dance: but Isaac decided to be a real pain, because he was tired! So mum took him out and he feel asleep - so even she managed to get back in! And to top it all I need to go back! She couldn't decent image of the diaphram and stomach, and doesn't think anything is wrong, but just wants to be sure - so I'm booked in a week on Friday and my DH is back!!!!

Talking about schools - I was lucky enough to get a phone call from my Head today asking if I had done the data analysis... She was lucky not to get a complete earful! (it was a mini earfull!!) Stupid cow! I can barely have a cup of tea with Isaac around, let alone sit on a computer and do data analysis!!

I think my hormones are making me whinge more!

Paula - glad to hear there is a good reason why you weren't feeling kicks!!

MM - I've got my fingers crossed that your placenta moves up!

FM - I have plenty of laundry to do if you fancy it!

Love to all x

congrats on all the team Pinks and Blues. I feel like a rarity being team yellow, i really dont want to know what it is but reading all your exciting news makes me want to know. lol. especially as its kicking around loads now! I love it!

All well this end really finally feel normal again lol, except (TMI ALERT!!) i already have a very sore bottom! :blush: Anyone notice old farmer giles rearing his ugly head early?? i was hoping to avoid untill all that pushing, but my goodness it is by far the most annoying thing yet! lol. Sickness has gone but am avoiding meat now so i dont feel like shite! lol.

Can wait to have a more pregnant looking bump so i dont feel so fake. lol. i feel like i look like a elephant already! work uniform is not going to last much longer thats for sure!! lol. xx

I was very tempted to find out today Maz... but I remember loving the feeling of excitement during labour of being about to find out!!

I haven't had farmer giles (!!) again.... hoping that one doesn't return!

I am knackered.. and going to bed now!

Hey everyone,hope you are all well, i havent posted in this thread in a while..been a busy bee sorting out mine and OHs flat as we are moving in a few weeks to a 2 bed house :) am so excited as it means i can create the nursery for bubs :D can't decide on a theme though! anyone have any ideas on boyish themes?

COngrats on all the team blue news!!!

I stayed Yellow!!! After the ordeal yesterday, Isaac had a terrible night sleep - going to be around 10pm, then waking at 5:30. I took him with my mum to the hospital on the off chance they would let us all in, and they did!! :dance: but Isaac decided to be a real pain, because he was tired! So mum took him out and he feel asleep - so even she managed to get back in! And to top it all I need to go back! She couldn't decent image of the diaphram and stomach, and doesn't think anything is wrong, but just wants to be sure - so I'm booked in a week on Friday and my DH is back!!!!

FM - I have plenty of laundry to do if you fancy it!

You stayed yellow! :) Sorry you have to go back again, but glad they offered it to you to make sure everything is as it should be. I know I said I'd be doing laundry.... somewhere along the lines of this evening I got sidetracked. :blush: Guess I'll have to do it tomorrow then. :dohh:

Hi ladies i havnt been on in a while either been super super busy, I just wanted to update saying i had my scan yesterday and i am team BLUE!!!! YAY so if i can be updated on first page rees thanks. Wow k477 good job on staying team yellow. Anyway gotta run i will try to check up more often with all you wonderful ladies!!!

Gosh I wonder how many blue bumps we could possibly have in this thread?!

I had quite bad Braxton Hicks last I could really feel them tightening.

K447 - So glad you get to go for the scan with your DH, hope all is well and you dont get flashed!!

Only 48 hours to go until my scan ladies, I can hardly contain my excitement. Im allowed to get all the clothes down from the loft after the scan!!

Morning ladies congrats on staying yellow K, bummer u have to go back these babies are sooo uncooperative, I'm still undecided what to do :shrug:

Can't believe how many boys we have this mth, will be interesting to get the final tally up in jan xxxxx

As for the farmer at the moment I'm fine, but really suffered early on :( I found that ice worked wonders for me, soooo cold tgi :rofl: but really solved my problem, luckily the constipation cleared up and they did too

Kristel - I mentioned about not feeling as many movements as I had with my daughter at the same stage and she said nothing, but I looked in my notes and it was in there!

Paula - congrats on team blue :D

Kat - :hugs: Did you end up taking him in? I could have had my mum and Tegan in with me but Tegs was a bit noisy and as the consultant needed to talk to me I decided to leave her and my mum outside!

mmcheek - awwww! Boy! :) I was the same as you wanting a girl but so happy to be having a boy :) :hugs:

Jaz - awwwww! So nice that you caved :) You're OH might change his mind in a few years time and maybe decide that he wants one more crack at trying for a boy :)

Blaire - another blue! We certainly are having a boy boom at the moment! I expect many of the team yellow's will end up with girlies :)

Tilly - yep! Anterior placenta here, although I've started to feel a few nudges low down when I get home from work at night. Tegan really doesn't understand that she can't climb all over mummy like she does with daddy! It's a pain in the arse to keep having to remind her to be gentle because her little brother is growing away in there! Sometimes she'll stand, pull up her top and puff out her belly to look like mummy though, so she does kinda know just likes to play rough!

Kat - that's amazing that you get to go back when DH is back home! I have my second 20 week scan on Monday, thinking of just going up with my mum and leaving Tegs at home with daddy! Would make it easier :) My mum got to see Tegs at 20 weeks and I know she wants to see Jago too, although MIL wants to come to the growth scan - I don't think so!

Maz - you must have the best job where uniform doesn't have to be a problem :) I'm sure your ladies won't mind seeing your bump :)

Cal - I quite like a dinosaur themed room :) But might just paint his room blue, going to do a dinosaur cross stitch with Jago on it for his door, tempted to sand the door a bit on the sides because it sticks, but his door will be open and he won't be in it until next summer anyway!

DueJan - yay for team blue :)

LM - good luck for the scan :)

I have a stiff back again today, but this time it's my own fault - I slept on the floor in Tegan's room for 2 and a half hours last night, she was only calm and would settle down and go to sleep if mummy was with her, I woke up at 3am for my nightly pee and crept back into my own bed. We need to take the sides off of her cot asap or buy her a big girls bed so I can climb in with her! She was fine in our bed but nooooo, daddy was adamant to put her back in her room :(

Either Jago is getting big or he's moving more low down but I'm starting to feel more movement, most of it is nudges but I'm sure that yesterday I could feel him trying to somersault :D

I had a massive craving yesterday, I smelt curry on the train at 8am and really wanted curry! Had to wait until 12 when my cashier arrived and went out and got a chicken tikka bap and then had a microwave curry for my tea! I think Jago loved it but I'm not too sure about the OH in bed last night :haha: It's such a random craving, and to be honest I could eat curry again today! mmmmmmmm.....

Will have to resist it though or I will be very smelly!

Hope everyone has a good day :) List is update, 8 team :yellow: 9 team :pink: and 14 team :blue: These girlies need to start showing their bits! :)

Oh, totally forgot about this but BeccaGal PM'd me the other day, we have a siggy if anyone wants to add it, it's currently under PrincessKell's sig :) and looks like this...
https://jokerette.com/january_snowangels2012.gif

If anyone wants to add it just go into your UserCP up at the top, go into edit signature and put in
https://jokerette.com/january_snowangels2012.gif

but add at the end

It's very pretty :)

waanted to pop in say hello i have been hella busy this week with school and kids sports i am so tired we are going to see the in-laws and i dont know if i have the strength for the trip i am that tired. what is farmers? om my golly how many boys are there for this month . we could make a sports team for sure. yellow's well i guess your all girls no i am kidding but good job with your self restraint. i will comment more on everybody's week later heading to school wanted to say hi hi hi

mmcheek - farmer giles = piles :) Enjoy school :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->