January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

i have my scan tomorrow, hoping to find out the sex so will update tomorrow evening :D ooo and im actually due the 25th! but i have a feeling i will be put forward as i know when i DTD :haha: xxx

Hi - just to let you know we're a team blue aswell! Scan went well and he certainly wasn't shy in flashing us his bits so no doubts!

oh my lord ladies, Iv been shopping today with my sis and im goosed :( im soooo sleepy i could sleep where i stand!!!

but on a plus note, iv found another pram :haha: im never gonna make my mind up at this rate

hey ladies, just dropping in to say hi. we went for our scan yesterday and were very pleased baby is doing well and healthy :D and we are team yellow.. I have a low laying placenta though so i get another scan at 31weeks!
i couldnt even tell what baby was by looking, we ummm'd and ahhhh'd for a while on whether to find ot, and in the end the scan lady (whome i have known since my follical scans) said we were taking too long and she made the decision for us not to know haha.. deffo took the pressure off i must admit!
hope your all well xxx

oh and just to let u know if any other mummies are feeling the same, i dont feel baby loads only a handful of times throughout the day, this is because our baby is very lazy haha :) atleast we know that theres nothing wrong he/she is just a very unactive baby so im happy :) hopefully he/she will be this chilled when he/she comes out!! xxx

mrs g what hav they said about your low lyingplacenta i ave that two. i had a few spots of blood today so i went to doctor nothing appears to be wrong and i have to be monitored they also said no sex and may put me on bed rest. i go for another scan in 4 weeks which is 24 weeks for me. congrats on staying team yellow

my friend due in January is having a boy too must be the month for it

Oh, totally forgot about this but BeccaGal PM'd me the other day, we have a siggy if anyone wants to add it, it's currently under PrincessKell's sig :) and looks like this...
https://jokerette.com/january_snowangels2012.gif

If anyone wants to add it just go into your UserCP up at the top, go into edit signature and put in
https://jokerette.com/january_snowangels2012.gif

but add at the end

It's very pretty :)

LOVIN' IT!! Adding it to my siggy :)

Happy to hear that all the scans are going so well. Congrats to all the new team blues and pinks! :happydance

Booked my maternity photos session today. Can't wait for it!! Doing it pretty early at about 28weeks but I really wanted to do it before I move across the country, plus I love this photographer's work. I've also been looking for a photographer for newborn photos and I've narrowed it down to 2 so just need to make the decision.

Booking a 4d scan today for when I am 27 weeks so 6 weeks time! :happydance:

Also its quite common to have a low lying placenta at the 20 week scan.....it almost always moves up with your growing uterus so dont panic ladies! :)

:wohoo: my hubby just felt my little nudger, up to now he's been a little fed up cos he couldn't feel it or it wouldn't perform on demand for him, but he felt it today :wohoo:

Good luck for all the scans today

MrsG, I think you are right about getting a chilled baby. My DD movies like a mexican jumping bean when I was pregnant and to the day at 2 she does not stay still:) even in her high chair she would move around up and down on her knees to her butt...the child cant stop moving! My SIL was pregnant with a calm baby that NEVER moved and to this day my niece is a calm quiet child. In this pregnancy for me, my boy is ALWAYS moving and my girl is the calm quiet one, so I think that;s what they will be like after birth. 1 outa 3 kids will be calm...I'll take it:)

Kat - :hugs: Did you end up taking him in? I could have had my mum and Tegan in with me but Tegs was a bit noisy and as the consultant needed to talk to me I decided to leave her and my mum outside!

Kat - that's amazing that you get to go back when DH is back home! I have my second 20 week scan on Monday, thinking of just going up with my mum and leaving Tegs at home with daddy! Would make it easier :) My mum got to see Tegs at 20 weeks and I know she wants to see Jago too, although MIL wants to come to the growth scan - I don't think so

Yes, I ended up taking him in for a little bit, but he was overtired, so not co-operating!! Mum took him back out and he feel asleep, so she came back in with him. When he was in he just wanted Chuggington on the TV screen - he woke just before we left and said goodbye picture of mummies tummy!

Hope you back is feeling better!

waanted to pop in say hello i have been hella busy this week with school and kids sports i am so tired we are going to see the in-laws and i dont know if i have the strength for the trip i am that tired. what is farmers? om my golly how many boys are there for this month . we could make a sports team for sure. yellow's well i guess your all girls no i am kidding but good job with your self restraint. i will comment more on everybody's week later heading to school wanted to say hi hi hi

Hope you are feeling less tired soon!

Daisy - it must be nice to have the different personalities already!

I can't believe it is my last day of my holiday (bar the weekend!!) but on the plus side... 15 weeks of school maximum before I go - and hopefully I leave fully!! If I can find another job whilst on maternity!

hi everyone :) hows everyone today
i found out few days ago im Team Pink ! :)

WOW! There are so many of us having boys!
Glad to see there are some team pink :)
I go back in month to make sure it's a boy :)
I feel so huge today, I have only gained a half of a pound
this month but I am sticking out insanely!

Congrats Frutimeli!!

YAY, its my turn today! Scan at 8am hopeful update you on my team later!!!

Hey ladies, I am in need of some urgent advice :(

I started getting this pain in my right side on Wednesday afternoon, a lot like stitch. I thought it was wind, and it eased off after a while. Then I had it all day Thursday on and off, sometimes it would start when i'd been sitting down, and would go off if I was walking around for a bit, but sometimes it would just come on without any reason at all. It was really really painful and made me struggle to walk properly.

Then it went off at about 5 o'clock and I felt fine. I planned to ring doctors Friday to get an appointment but then I woke up Friday absolutely fine and had no pain all day. Assuming it had gone off I didn't bother ringing the doctor, then typically at 6pm it started again, but not as intense as the night before. Last night I got it in the night and also have it now, but again not intense yet. But it can get really intense really quick and then dissappear again.

I don't feel poorly in any other way, I feel fine. Has anyone get any ideas? Doctors are now closed and I don't know whether I'd be laughed out of A&E! And I don't have the midwife's direct number, it's just the department at the hospital that you're given the number for.

Baby is still moving around and everything. I'm worried and dunno what to do! I have a class full of children on Monday morning!!

Hi kezz,
I'm sure it's nothing-they say pains are ligaments don't they and unless accompanied with red blood it is ok. But just to be sure and as it sounds pretty bad I would check? You might have just pulled something? Is there a number for your dr out of hours? Like an emergency weekend number? My midwife gave me her number for emergencies too-have you checked on your notes or check online for some help in the area? I would only go to a&e in absolute emergency but that's just me!! Any worries about baby is an emergency isn't it.
You do need to make sure it's ok before monday-our kids are back in Wednesday and I'm spending as much time with my feet in the air as possible!

Hope others can give some good advice :hugs: x

It could be braxton hicks combined with stretching pains.. As Kell says they say not to worry to much unless accompanied by blood. If baby is moving ok, thalen that should reassure you! Obviously if it gets worse ring the MW out of hours numbers.. Personally I would do that rather than going to A&E as they are directly linked to labour ward and better equipped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->