January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

I rang the maternity ward at hospital and the labour ward are going to see me as an outpatient? No idea why the labour ward but anyway i'm off there now. Typically the pain isn't as bad at the moment! I'll let you know how it goes!

You're prob going to labour ward as preg day care is shut! Don't worry about that, they'll check you out... Hope it goes ok x

good luck kezz, sure everything will be fine :hugs:

kezz- I had the same thing for awhile, it was just my placenta moving up after getting bigger :)

Hope everything turns out okay :hugs:

So I had my scan. Baby is healthy, measuring a little small and one of the measurements they do in the brain is slightly smaller than average but she said they tend not to worry about that as its hard to get a measurement on.

Baby was a bit awkward and we couldnt get a view so we think we are having a baby girl but cant be sure... so I guess we are unintentionally team yellow!

LM - Welcome to the yellow babies!!! Although you seem more like mr Blobby (not meaning to be offensive about the bump!!) - pink with yellow spots! Glad that LO is all healthy!

Never mind LM, least baby is healthy :) you will just have a suprise at the birth :)

Aww Kezz hope your ok! :hugs:

LOL K447, I didnt think of it like that but it made me laugh!

Thanks Paula, at the end of the day that is all that matters to me, whether pink or blue, that baby is healthy!

The scan was amazing though, when she showed us LOs face it done a big yawn, rubbed it eyes and stuck its tongue out, made me and OH laugh!!

Hope u r ok Kezz, update us as soon you can!!

Today is the worst day I have had yet! I cant stand at all. My right legs veins fill up with blood and they the blood wont leave my leg, until I sit down. It hurts so bad I want to scream! I have a feeling I am going to be put on bed rest VERY soon. I am so upset b/c tomorrow is my DD's 2nd birthday and I still need to bake a Dora the explorer cake. Hubby is being a prince and getting the house ready for all the guests. I just hope babies move off of whatever artery they are crushing so I can enjoy her party tomorrow. I am so done being pregnant! I am miserable! My foot is getting purple patches on the bottom of it too....This happened with my DD's pregnany but NO WHERE near as bad:(
SOrry ladies...needed to vent

daisy- hugs!! Hope it gets to feeling better. Maybe it has something to do with twins since it didn't show up until later with your other one?

I'm just keeping myself busy around the house. Got the kitchen cleaned from top to bottom- including inside each cupboard. I'm pleased to announce the helpful, yet unorganized husband's chaos in the kitchen has come to an end. It is mine once again. :) We've discovered our washing machine isn't working as it should. Seems that when we put a load of laundry in and the tub fills, somewhere inside it leaks out onto the floor. Great. It is in the basement of our rental unit and the basement leaks when we get a lot of rain, so I'm not too concerned about cleaning it up. The floor is cement and I have a dehumidifier running and a towel around the bottom of it. Just didn't want to have to buy a new washing machine. :( I might just skimp on it for as long as I can.

oh goodness kezz i hope your ok

daisy you poor baby and you have so long leeft

:hugs::hugs: Daisy! sounds awful, hope your feeling better soon x

We are in the middle of making the kitchen bigger by knocking the downstairs toilet and cupboard.......OMG the dust and mess :cry: :wacko: its going to be worth it hopefully OH is doing it so it will probably take a little longer too

jfor3 - congrats on team blue :)

Lintu - have you made a decision yet about what pram you want?

Kat - awwwww! He said bye to your tummy! Isaac is so cute :) and I'm feeling loads better now thanks :) I've had a few lie ins and they seem to have helped!

Fruity - woohoo! Team pink! :) The girls were starting to look a bit sparse!

Kezz - how did it go at the hospital?

LM - :hugs: Will you get another scan to check babies measurements? Being unintentionally team yellow is hard but good, I swear it helped me push Tegan out as I wanted to know what she was so badly :)

Dasiy - I hope the party goes well today, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) I love how all the Septembryo's are now turning 2! It's so scary but nice :)

FM - I hope you can get a new machine cheap :hugs: Or can it be fixed? Might be worth getting that looked into?

Paula - Sounds like your place is a bit messy at the moment! But just keep in mind how amazing it's going to be afterwards :hugs:

I've been feeling Jago a bit more than I have done over the weekend :happydance: It's such a nice feeling to know he's still in there :) I thik he likes it when I veg out in front of the TV and cross stitch :) When I'm at work I feel his movements more like a pain but when I'm at home I definately feel him moving :D

MrsG - I had a lazy girl, she's still lazy girl now! Didn't walk until she was 19 months old! I now find it hard to believe that she's only been walking for 4 months and there's only 23 days until she turns 2!

Not sure if Jago is going to be as lazy and calm as his sister (although she does have her moments!) I don't think I'll be that lucky :D

But congrats on having the decision made for you and being on team yellow :) (somehow I forgot when I posted and remembered half way through doing the list!)

Hi all. Sorry been AWOL again, been a busy week or so.

Kezz and daisy. Hope you both ok. Put your feet up and get some rest.

Congratulations on all the new blue and pink bumps. Need some more pink bumps!! Lm sorry you didn't get a good view, we didn't at our 20 week scan either so am glad had the gender scan in the end.

Had 20 week scan last tues, everything with baby fine but sonographer found a 1cm cyst in the region of my cervix. It really panicked poor dh but the consultant wasn't too concerned. I've been referred to the anaesthetist about epidurals seeing as they failed so miserably last time. On the whole quite pleased how it all went except for 50 min wait for scan as they were running late. VERY full bladder!

Went to the baby show in Manchester yesterday. Very disappointed. When we went with my first pregnancy it was awesome! We got so many freebies, wipes to last 6 months and washing tablets for ages. This time - nothing! Pampers and other brand names weren't there. The best deal we got was a free Cardigan and 10% off M&S. I found my pushchair, after trying everything that was there. Got to have a good play with everything and ask lots of questions. There was a deal on the travel system I wanted but we also knew someone local to my mum sells them so we rang them and found that they were doing it even cheaper!! So we raced all the way from Manchester to Nottingham and got there just before they closed. Put the order in and my parents paid half as the deposit! I've had the Jane Trider formula travel system. I love it, it does everything I need.

I'll try not to be missing as long next time.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. And my apologies to anyone I've missed, on my silly iPhone which makes it impossible to flick forward and back and had so much to read, poor pregnant brain can't remember a lot these days!!

kellz :hugs: will they monitor the cyst or will it have an effect on labour etc...? (Or don't they know until you get that far?)

The baby show sounds pants, but at least you've got your pram :)

I noticed the other day how much formula has gone up, in 2 years! Pretty sure I used to spend £7.29 on SMA Gold, had a look this week and it's now £8.99 a tin! Such a crazy increase I can't see how it's justified!

The sonographer was the only one who seemed bothered. She just said she had to make a note of everything she saw. The consultant didn't mention it so I'm assuming they aren't too worried. I'll mention it to the midwife and see what she says.

Crikey, that is an increase in price. I have absolutely no recollection how much I paid with Sam. Keeping my fingers crossed breast feeding goes better this time and avoid the expense!

There's an east midlands baby show in Nottingham in October so hoping that might be a bit better. I did get a fab change bag from the show which I can't wait to use. And I got some it's a bibble bandanas which are really cute but none of them were great offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->