January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Thanks for all your comments ladies! Made me feel better, like I said Im just paranoid!

Hope everyone is feeling well today.

21 weeks today so just checking what fruit I am!

How can I go from being a melon to a banana!!!

But wow... if I am having a little girl she has all her eggs which means I am carrying 1/2 of my grandchild/ren's genes in me! Amazing!

Good morning all.
Been away for a while on holiday and been busy since returning.
:hugs: to all who have been suffering lately and congratulations to all those finding out what they are having.
Got our scan a week today! OH wont be able to make it (do to stress at work and potentially being made redundant) so MIL and my mum are coming with me. I'm hoping that the hospital will be kind enough to discover the sex and write it down for us, what do you think the chances are for this to happen?
back to school tomorrow so lots to do :)

:wohoo: scan day, still undecided if we should find out the sex :shrug: think I'm gonna stay yellow :hugs: scans at 10, so we shall see

You'll be out by now Lintu, hope all went well. So, did you find out?

Everything is fine and were still team yellow :hugs: we decided not to bother finding out, after all that! Babies a lil wriggler tho xxx

traving back from MIL's she has really good intensions i know but she called me fat lady the min i got out of the car i was mortfied. i guess its just an old fashion way of referring to the belly is growing but come on fat... who wouldnt be offened. i weigh 147 not really that fat right

I'd have turned round and gone home :hugs: that's an awful thing to say

maz - yeah they have told me today that i am not to have sex until the pregnancy is over now, but no it didnt happen after i had DTD so im not sure where its come from :nope:

well my scan went well, baby is looking well and all is fine, had its legs crossed lol and its hands up over its face again, must be comfier that way! the water around the baby is looking fine, the only thing is my low placenta which is at 1.8 and its meant to be nearer 3.. the sonographer was quite happy though and said she has no reason to believe it wouldnt move up.. dr put me on bed rest for the next two weeks now.

lintu, i hope all went well with your scan. welcome to team yellow! :D xx

mmcheek - i think i would have seen my bum! my FIL calls me fatty all the time in jest, she just sounds like she had a bit of a dig.. totally uncalled for x

hope your all ok xx

Congrats Lintu, glad everything is ok!

MrsG - Good Luck with no DTD, lol! Glad your LO is ok though!

My baby has been doing acrobatics all day, surely it must have knackered itself out by now!

Part of me wants to just believe its a girl as scanner lady said "it probably is" but I dont want to bond with baby Holly and then have her turn out to be a he!

LM - a broken freezer sucks :(

Kezz - :hugs: hopefully your body will adjust to waking early and being up and about earlier than you have been over the summer hols! But yay for you re-scan and the hosp saying that it's nothing to worry about with the pain (although I know it's not very comfortable!)

Lintu - yay for the pram! I hope the scan went well today :)

LM - my scan measurements were all different although Jago seems to have long legs and one arm shorter than the other, but she said that it's sometimes because there's so much room for error *hugs* although I had another scan today to check his face and chin (all fine AND I got my scan piccies! - will upload them later) and I have a growth scan on Oct 6th! Just to make sure he is growing fine but he looked so much bigger today :D

If you're that worried hun ring up and see your MW to talk your scan through and she'll probably arrange a re-scan to put your mind at rest. You might just have had a shit sonographer.

MrsG - :hugs: I hope the second scan went well, with my gender scan I saw 3 lines before he moved around and we saw his balls, I thought at the time that the lines didn't look like what a girls scan would look like!

Maz - my MW thought that I might be developing SPD at my 16 week appointment as I was finding it hard to roll over in bed, but since we've moved house and got new sofa's it's not been too bad since! Will have to see what it's like in a few weeks time when he gets a bit bigger!

3RAR - I just had a chuckle to myself, I read your craving as cock..... :haha: coke makes more sense! :D

mmcheek - :hugs: sounds like you MIL is a bit on an insensitive cow!

MrsG - yay for baby being fine, boo and hiss to bed rest and no dtd! :hugs:

My scan went well :) was lovely to see Jago again and I had 2 medical student in there too and so the guy was explaining to them what he was doing and why. And he said that in all his time being a consultant he'd never seen a baby develop feotal varicella syndrome even though the risk is 1% he thinks it's a made up statistic or very very rare! His consultant friends have never seen it either! And Jago is still looking fine :happydance: I have a growth scan on Oct 6th so I get to see him for a 5th time! Woohoo! I got scan pics this time and I'll upload them later when I can get Luke to scan them in and email them to me. It was amazing to see his face, and we even saw the lens of one of his eyes which was rather freaky :)

Apparently my placenta is now up the top and not much in front of him and I am feeling him more now, which is rather lovely :)

Hope everyone else is well, I think I can smell a pooey bum so I'd better go and change Tegan :) xx

oh well she also calls me number 4 due to how many relationships my husband has been in. oh well i only have to see her a couple times a year the next is thanksgiving i am sure i will totally be a cow by then so yay
we took the kids to a amuzement park in south carolina today i am so tired it has been a nice day though. hubby is driving now we have 2 hrs left and he is pooped too/school starts back tomorrow so when we get home i have to finish homework i didnt due cuz of the trip.
i am so relieved to hear all of our babies are doing well on their scans today i feel really worried whenever one of us get on hear and are worry about the health. i want us to all make it to term and have healthy lo's

rees you wouldn't be totally wrong about that craving either :blush::rofl:

mmcheek :hugs: some people are just horrid

congrats lintu on staying team yellow :thumbup:

got sooooo much cleaning to do today. lucky it looks like a nice spring day out.

mmcheek - :hugs: she does sound like a complete cowbag :( my MIL actually set us up! And I'm the first person Luke's ever been with which is rather daunting as I'm the last person he's gonna be with too!

3RAR - I do not have that craving at the moment, I did have it weeks ago but now it's so uncomfortable and finding a good position is hard, I'd rather go to sleep :D

It's tipping down here today, weather is disgusting. Going to brave the weather though as Tegs has decided she wants to do some painting. So I have to go and buy a newspaper, big sheets of paper, mess mats, paints and a few coverall bibs. Having a play date too with her best friend so I've asked if she also wants to paint, should be interesting!

Fell out with Luke last night so haven't scanned the scan pics in yet as I need him to use his printer - Tegs went to town on mine before we moved so I chucked it :( Hate relying on him to do things though! Might nab the camera and see if I can get that to work :)

Hope you all have good days :hugs:

5-a-side - scan
Lintu - Congrats on the yellow bump! I most of these yellows are going to have to turn pink going by the stats so far!
MM - I'd have slapped her... How awful! :hugs: I have 2 MIL, one lovely and one horrid! She told me that I really shouldn't be eating for two as I didn't really need it! When I was getting married she told me that ruffles hide a multitude of sins!
MrsG - Glad the rescan was ok! Enjoy the bed rest!
Rees - glad the scan was ok! I can't believe how many times you're seeing him - prob a good thing you didn't want to be yellow... would have prob been given away by know!
I agree with the weather.. It's horrid! But I'd rather that than brilliant sunshine going back to work!
MM (again!) - Seriously slap her!! How rude!

Well... 2 days back.. still no hubby - but Isaac and I are surviving!! Although I was so cross with B&Q... I'd ordered a playhouse for Isaac's, went with a friend to collect it yesterday as they didn't deliver. Was in the store for an hour and a half, as the first one had a broken floor - so had to wait to exchange - luckily hadn't got it in the car. Then took the new one out, didn't fit in the car! So took it all out of packaging, and got it in - just having tied the floor to the roof. Got it home, got the boy to bed then realised I hadn't seen the windows or door, or instructions! So went back today to see if I could pick up just them - I'm obviously pregnant with a nearly 2 year old... and they're expecting me to take the WHOLE LOT back to check what is missing! I'm fuming!!! I had to walk off before I hit the guy!:hissy:

How was everyone's days????

oh K477UK, I am so sorry. I HATE when things like that happen..I just want to break down and cry:( I hope tomorrow is easier for ya!

I have a really bad back and my whole pelvis aches! :( I honestly cant wait for January!

Annie has her 1st session at nursery this morning, she's excited, I'm scared witless!!

Reaaaaally cant be bothered to go to work, have slept 4 hours in 2 days and nights! :sleep:
went to the doc about a mole on my nose thats sore and red and bleeding and he took 1 look said it was really dodgy and got me an appt with a plastic surgeon at the hospital to get it removed.....so worried but he told me not too & that even if it was you know what that its not the bad type and once its removed thats it and it, no reviews or anything, still worried though :(

on a brighter note,,,,22 weeks today :cloud9: baby def feels huge now and he is certainly giving me some huge kicks and punches lol. Hope everyone is well.

Just a quick check in ladies cos I accidentally hit unsubscribe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->